Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. (2131 Views)

When You Ignore People That Hate You, Do They Come Around? / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Ivanspring(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: The Tongue Has Great Powers.

On those with Weak Will.
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by lawrenceunaa: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
no mind them , most of this feminist are lesbians but can't public display it so they undecided take it on men lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by dadrenaline(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]spot on mate, wonder why some persons just like to confuse ppl outta their already confused state,....Marriage is beautiful, and as you rightly said, a partnership...
If you wanna remain single or "independent" , den by all means be, and stop misleading innocent future wives and mothers.

1 Like

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi: The thread that led to the thread that led to this one have all been embroiled in GROSS misunderstanding.

Honestly.........this "Ladies Ish" is becoming depressing undecided
The first thread is ok but the second isn't
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
!

1 Like

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
/
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Missmossy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can only pity those who will get misguided by some thrashy feminism talk. I wonder whats the joy of a woman when you can't settle down with a man and have kids. To those who wish otherwise,its your call to answer!

2 Likes

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Charles4075(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: It is ladies Against ladies. Check well and you will notice it..
. Bros nor let them go wait you for junction ohhh
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by MissSlimbody(f): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Different stroke 4 different folk.

As for me, I MUST MARRY o.
I jst can't imagine myself being single 4 life.
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
It is godly and legitimate to seek marriage and companionship. God's image is male and female, so, for a human being to ever be complete, their has to be the full complement of the male and female. Male+female=Man.

Love and marriage are beautiful, God ordained them. Even God himself is married to Israel, although they are temporarily separated wink, but He will come for the dearly beloved of His soul shortly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arsenate: bro, misery loves company. no one loves singlehood. humans, just like lions, are very social animals. there's always an innate longing for companionship. trust me man, all these single girls are miserable. they are just looking to convince other girls to join them in their hellish lives.
and yes, Genevieve, monalisa and the likes, are all unhappy. they all cry at night. I know so
so u are a monitoring spirit?
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Often times when I come online I do see comments and posts by single ladies (Mostly by men haters aka feminists) advising young girls against getting married, To be independent etc. Marriage doesn't stop a woman from being independent and your decision about marriage is not my business but bashing men to make your point is what I can't take.

I cried when I saw this topic from one female version of a male chauvinist on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/1912571/why-nigerian-ladies-should-never.

It says that Nigerian girls should never settle for less - always settle for the best. How can she classify some men as "less"? No human being alive is less. Rich or poor, Tall or Short. We are unique in our own different ways.

Love and marriage as far as I'm concerned is a partnership with give and take from both sides. Ok, you that cannot settle for less please what is your contribution in this partnership? What are you gonna bring in Boobs and vagina . honestly, this is the reason most girls are still single. They are waiting for the best even when it is clear that they do not deserve the best.

To the singles that preach being single Nowadays, being married is clearly a choice. It is ok if you want to get married and stay married, it is also ok if you want to stay single but it is not ok to discourage other girls from getting married. How is that your businessundecided!
What they decide to do with their life has nothing to do, has no effect on what you do with yours so let them make their own decision.

This is why I hate feminism. They don't mind their business. The OP may not be a feminist but this is how it starts. When she turn 40 and no man is interested she will start hating guys. While the legitimate women' rights movements are promoting marriage and equality Nairaland Feminists are attacking guys, girls and marriage. Most times I fail to get what their problem really is. If you don't wanna get married then stay single, buy a cat that will lick plates for you when you are old and mind your own business. Stop breaking up the traditional role of the woman in a family and society, it negatively affects the children of a family and the future generation at large. It also causes confusion among men and women as to where they stand in the family.

I understand you are angry because you have tried and failed but please allow other girls to make their choice.
dis ur advice is good.bt can u also create a thread abt males dt hate marriage?
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Tallesty1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: dis ur advice is good.bt can u also create a thread abt males dt hate marriage?
lols, to balance it bah?

Someone did already

1 Like

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: lols, to balance it bah?

Someone did already
yes!alright then.
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Arsenate(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: so u are a monitoring spirit?
lol
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Often times when I come online I do see comments and posts by single ladies (Mostly by men haters aka feminists) advising young girls against getting married, To be independent etc. Marriage doesn't stop a woman from being independent and your decision about marriage is not my business but bashing men to make your point is what I can't take.

I cried when I saw this topic from one female version of a male chauvinist on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/1912571/why-nigerian-ladies-should-never.

It says that Nigerian girls should never settle for less - always settle for the best. How can she classify some men as "less"? No human being alive is less. Rich or poor, Tall or Short. We are unique in our own different ways.

Love and marriage as far as I'm concerned is a partnership with give and take from both sides. Ok, you that cannot settle for less please what is your contribution in this partnership? What are you gonna bring in Boobs and vagina . honestly, this is the reason most girls are still single. They are waiting for the best even when it is clear that they do not deserve the best.

To the singles that preach being single Nowadays, being married is clearly a choice. It is ok if you want to get married and stay married, it is also ok if you want to stay single but it is not ok to discourage other girls from getting married. How is that your businessundecided!
What they decide to do with their life has nothing to do, has no effect on what you do with yours so let them make their own decision.

This is why I hate feminism. They don't mind their business. The OP may not be a feminist but this is how it starts. When she turn 40 and no man is interested she will start hating guys. While the legitimate women' rights movements are promoting marriage and equality Nairaland Feminists are attacking guys, girls and marriage. Most times I fail to get what their problem really is. If you don't wanna get married then stay single, buy a cat that will lick plates for you when you are old and mind your own business. Stop breaking up the traditional role of the woman in a family and society, it negatively affects the children of a family and the future generation at large. It also causes confusion among men and women as to where they stand in the family.

I understand you are angry because you have tried and failed but please allow other girls to make their choice.

CHOI!!! Dem don spoil my guy runs tire!!!

No mind them!!!

Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

CHOI!!! Dem don spoil my guy runs tire!!!

No mind them!!!
lols.....

Nothing do my runs jaree
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2014
#sipping my bottle of fanta#
sameol' sameol'
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:
#sipping my bottle of fanta#
sameol' sameol'
No drink am finish
Re: The Single Ladies That Hate Marriage. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
No drink am finish
Oya, open ya mouth... One gulp only sha!

Looks inside...

Gush!

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander now happy / How Seun Snatched My Girlfriend!!! / Her Parents Rejected Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.