Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? (12892 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by sconp: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014
LaurelP:

You're wrong
Cos many ppl tell dem how handsome they are, they tend to become proud feeling dat girls shud jst fall cheaply for dem
Most times, it never happens
not totally true.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by sconp: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2014
rahymat: Most of dem are proud nd have dis annoying attitude,nd they dnt date for love they date for sex nd if u see one dat isnt lonely its obvious dat hes a player.
chai! Handsome guys don suffer.

If he's lonely: he's too proud, he has no self confidence.

If he's not lonely he's a player.

Okay.
Nl no go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by dmcdad: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Lonely or single I am single but never lonely.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Floyd45(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
3DCYCLOPS: The lonely ones chose to be so..when they want to date or hook up,they just look around facebook and other social medias..or even around their area and just devote 5days of care to any chick...

This Nigga seems to speak some cold Truth!!! cool

There..they are no longer single.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by emperorkuzco(m): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2014
am handsome and trust me i am not lonely. keeping to ones self at times is mistakenly translated as lonely. like my friend would say if ur finer than her don't date her but me if say if she loves you forget beauty love her.
just passing through
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Marcelini(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2014
The only lonely handsome guys are average looking and even plain ugly ones who are somehow deluded and thinks they are handsome. Real handsome guys are never truely lonely, how can they be when the have a horde of gals and even women crushing on them, especially if they are intelligent.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Princecalm(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2014
These days gals dnt just base on looks,if you are handsome and no money"disqualified",if you are handsome and have no good character or unintelligent"disqualified"so op have you seen a handsome guy that has the cash,well behaved and intelligent still single?
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by FANE4Naija: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
austyno4justice:
The problem is largely from lack of confidence by the so-called handsome guys, to be honest, handsome guys n pretty gurls scare a lot of people away. Because everyone thinks they are already in a serious relationship, and when everybody thinks same way about you, you end up not having a partner at all. I'm privilege to be close to both fyn gurls n fyn boys, so I my assertion is quite reliable.
Fine boys like me na grin
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by sultry69(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2022
Baddestguyp:
so u mean u live ur own life on NL. dats bad bro. try doing something else for fun cos if NL goes down....
I pray it doesn't happened,nairaland as you see, had safes a lot of people from committing suicide.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by LittleBigDick(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
I can relate

This is so me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / Thanks for reading / Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.