Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? (12893 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice one OP.. Yeah it's true to some extent... Handsomeness is jst overrated, however, most ppl think being an handsome guy means so many ladies would be clustered around you which is not so true... Sometimes ur handsomeness gives false impression abt you.. Some presume you are proud by default while some believe you already have enough so they judge you wrongly without coming close to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Janeify(f): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan: Yea. I'm *Handsome and I'm lonely. *

Now Man United. angry
I'm xo xo disappointed like never before. Silly Club. angry
just wondering how handsome you are but the big blow is that handsome people don't usually know they are handsome until they are told.in other words,pictures speak louder than words smiley
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by LaurelP(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
djeezy: The lonely ones are probably the shy ones.......Generally they ain't lonely bro.

Its nt abt being shy
Its more of paying more atention to dia looks dan oda qualities
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by LaurelP(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ngirl1: I don't think this is true. A guy or even a girl being lonely has nothing to do with how good looking he/she is smiley

You're not a guy
U won't understand
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by LaurelP(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Luckygurl: To me, it ain't all about being handsome or perhaps the money. It's all about the confidence, aura, the self will, etc.
That's why the average guy would have lots of females at his beck and call while the so called handsome one is being relegated to the background.

Contradictory
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by LaurelP(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
ERCROSS: Handsome guyz can neva be lonely...
Except if he wishes to stay lonely...
Even if he didnt woo.. he will be wooed

You're wrong
Cos many ppl tell dem how handsome they are, they tend to become proud feeling dat girls shud jst fall cheaply for dem
Most times, it never happens

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Janeify:
just wondering how handsome you are but the big blow is that handsome people don't usually know they are handsome until they are told.in other words,pictures speak louder than words smiley

You want to rate me?.. Lol. Sweets.

Well, I'm handsome and I don't need people to tell me that. I do get the compliments alot and I want yours. But it's just that it doesn't really matter Hun. kiss
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Janeify(f): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan:

You want to rate me?.. Lol. Sweets.

Well, I'm handsome and I don't need people to tell me that. I do get the compliments alot and I want yours. But it's just that it doesn't really matter Hun. kiss
hmn...okay
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Okokoro(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
rokiatu: Say what....are you kidding me @OP
looking at yohr new picture, youre not even fine self undecided it that previous picture that make me think it
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Obynobyl(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
winkMany handsome guys re shy just like me winkMany handsome guys re shy just like me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by mrham03(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP: Really why is it dat most handsome guys u thought wud be hot cake are in reality lonely?
Is it their attitude or are they too proud to woo ladies?
Way back in school, there's dis very short and smallish guy in my dept who was very popular with girls. All d girls in my class liked dis guy and some even had affairs with him!

He's not rich, he's not handsome and he's not d best academically either. But I realised dat dis guy is just free with evrybody. He talks too much, very confident.
I've seen dis happen on several occasions. Most handsome guys are lonely and can't do nothing abt it.

I wonder why?
how many handsome guys do u know?
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
AM GUILTY !
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Adex097: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
ERCROSS: Handsome guyz can neva be lonely...
Except if he wishes to stay lonely...
Even if he didnt woo.. he will be wooed
Lol... I can attest to this.
Although I'm not that handsome but damn I've been seeing some "green-lightnings". grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by colossal1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP: Really why is it dat most handsome guys u thought wud be hot cake are in reality lonely?
Is it their attitude or are they too proud to woo ladies?
Way back in school, there's dis very short and smallish guy in my dept who was very popular with girls. All d girls in my class liked dis guy and some even had affairs with him!

He's not rich, he's not handsome and he's not d best academically either. But I realised dat dis guy is just free with evrybody. He talks too much, very confident.
I've seen dis happen on several occasions. Most handsome guys are lonely and can't do nothing abt it.

I wonder why?
i think thr's a slight misundrstandin here, esp frm d op's point of view; it's not all guyz dat luv 2 b wit so many gals, som just luv to b wit d 'special one'. friends & colleagues may feel they r lonely or perhaps they r 'dullin theirsef' but dats jst d way they r wired. thr's more to life than foolin arround wt so many gals esp wen u knw it's nt gonna add value to ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Obynobyl: winkMany handsome guys re shy just like me winkMany handsome guys re shy just like me

Sometimes you jes seem to get annoyed with youselfv. Like,,,

'why the Fvck Am I shy, mehn look at that chick,, pheew !
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Sometimes you jes seem to get annoyed with youselfv. Like,,,

'why the Fvck Am I shy, mehn look at that chick,, pheew !
true, true
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by LaurelP(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
colossal1:
i think thr's a slight misundrstandin here, esp frm d op's point of view; it's not all guyz dat luv 2 b wit so many gals, som just luv to b wit d 'special one'. friends & colleagues may feel they r lonely or perhaps they r 'dullin theirsef' but dats jst d way they r wired. thr's more to life than foolin arround wt so many gals esp wen u knw it's nt gonna add value to ur life.

Apologies but we re talkiin reality here
If I see a guy who doesn't like girls I will know
I have so many handsome guys as friends and I know how they behave, not becos they don't want but becos their handsomeness and all d compliments jst get into their heads.
When you've gotten used to being told how gud u luk right frm childhood, u just have a way of expecting ppl to come to u including ladies
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Luckygurl(f): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP:

Contradictory
How's that?
An average looking guy who knows his onions well would never be lonely whilst the handsome guy who has nothing else save the handsomeness would perhaps remain lonely.
This is so when all other factors which can cause loneliness are kept constant.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sometimes it can really be annoying when most girls just assume 'handsomeness' connotes 'flirtation'.. unknown to them that the dudes are truly single and lonely.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by elderprince: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2014
[size=14pt]Dont wait endlessly for jobs, start an sms business today or better still a voice sms business @ www.voice.smsdear.com.
Get your own Bulk SMS or VOICE SMS Website Within 24 Hours N10,000 only and buy cheap and reliable sms as
low as 0.70kobo or less
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 2000bulksms
Free 500 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms industry
visit www.smswholesellers.com, 08140970926

www.smsdear.com is the cheapest sms in nigeria, www.smsdear.com is the best sms in Nigeria with very wide client network, www.smsdear.com offers free sms API, www.smsdear.com sales bulk sms in Nigeria at a very cheap price of 0.65 kobo terms and condition applies. www.smsdear.com offers sms desktop application for free and can also configure and develop sms desktop and mobile application for your sms website. cheapest voice sms in nigeria, fastest voice sms in nigeria, best voice sms in nigeria, how to send voice sms in nigeria
[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2014
True to some extent kiss
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Okokoro: looking at yohr new picture, youre not even fine self undecided it that previous picture that make me think it
who cares what u think lol
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by chigoizie7(m): 1:51am On Sep 24, 2014
most guys (handsome) actually dont know dis,though,it depends on ur own perception of lonely. relationship wise, majority of gals see almost all handsome guys as potential player,they see den as that handsome boifriend whom other gals will always want,most gals dont like competing for their guys, hence avoiding them,most times it makes u think u re not wanted,hence staying alone, it is a psychological effect,
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Elhakym1(m): 4:06am On Sep 24, 2014
kadas01: Maybe because some of them have suffered in the hand of ladies!

Maybe some are not inwardly matured, while some are too full of themselves!

But from personal experience, handsome guys tend to have so many "trust" issues with "ladies" compared to average looking guys!

Hey you've gotta be a handsome guy to av made such comment...true one. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by kadas01(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Elhakym1:

Hey you've gotta be a handsome guy to av made such comment...true one. wink
True talk! Thanks bro!
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by rawpadgin(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:
What happens If nairaland goes down huh?
u want make seun nicked swear for u? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by austyno4justice(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2014
The problem is largely from lack of confidence by the so-called handsome guys, to be honest, handsome guys n pretty gurls scare a lot of people away. Because everyone thinks they are already in a serious relationship, and when everybody thinks same way about you, you end up not having a partner at all. I'm privilege to be close to both fyn gurls n fyn boys, so I my assertion is quite reliable.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2014
rawpadgin: u want make seun nicked swear for u? grin grin grin
Him no go fit na, I didn't say "When" I said "if"
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lonely shouldnt be the word to use...
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Most of dem are proud nd have dis annoying attitude,nd they dnt date for love they date for sex nd if u see one dat isnt lonely its obvious dat hes a player.
Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by 1freshdude: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
The op actually has a point. I am handsome and confident, i meet a lot of persons (men and women) on a daily basis in my line of duty and i relate well but when it has to do with relationship matters? i am very reluctant to make the move. I feel very uncomfortable asking people for things especially asking a girl out (many are not worth it and still form for you on top) . I have been approached by the other sex on some occasions but i did not find them attractive enough or on my level of reasoning so it didnt work. I really need to start wooing but then you have to be careful in PH, because 3 in every 5 women are hustlers. This are the reasons some handsome intelligent guys are lonely.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? by iheanyi40(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Most of em r shy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Thanks for reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.