Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (470086 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2006
ngwere si na onaghi ewute ya n'onye si ka egbu ya kama n'obu onye si ka agba ya ozu n'ala
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
2 fine that was the best gba ya ozu n'ala.
nna I miss naija o.
I am telling thee.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2006
lol @ babyosisi, i miss naija too cry

i like this one too: grin
The rat says it has no objection to being killed, what it requests is that it should be killed in the same manner as its fellow animals.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2006
dondele:

why the sad face? i n'acho ebe ndi Yoruba Yoruba no we ba ta
n'ebe a  by suddenly?
ndo o.Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2006
translate please.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2006
are you looking for Yoruba's(colloquial usage) and came here accidentally.
God bless you.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2006
2fine4u:

Haha zulu goodluck in competing with us cheesy

Nne pls don't even mind me ooooo I'm having so much fun on this thread, never seen a thread on NL about Igbos that's not nagative.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2006
for real oh, they always attackin us and callin the girls out that we too like money but this thread is sayin lotta good things about us and am lovin it
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2006
Jealousy will kill them ooo my sister. I thank God everyday I'm an Igbo man oooo. Just Imagine if I was Hausa. TUFIA shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2006
God forbid bad thing grin me too i am so proud of being an Igbo girl. am young, fly and Igbo. wow!!! talk of double ration or is it triple ration cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2006
We are the blessed race and we sooooo cool, Antarctica ain't got shitt on us cool cool.

2fine just imagine you wake up tomorrow and you could not speak Igbo anymore but Hausa or Yoruba. And your family start speaking Hausa or Yoruba to you. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2006
Ehi n'enweghi odu, chi ya na-achuru ya ijiji. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2006
hahahahaha, zulu you are one funny man oh. be careful cuzz oga admin na yoruba before he sends us packing from this forum grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2006
@ edygirl
otu ahu k'omere my sista cheesy onye kwe chi ya ekwela
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2006
Oga Admin na you biko, don't send us packing ooo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:57am On Aug 04, 2006
How can a man for whom a fire has been lit by his enemies go and rub oil on himself and lie close to the fire.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by OBJ3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2006
igwe egbami oooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2006
My Igbo BROTHERS AND SISTERS pls don't let this thread die off I have so much fun reading up on this thread
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2006
Txlonghorn:

My Igbo BROTHERS AND SISTERS please don't let this thread die off I have so much fun reading up on this thread

N gwanu say something to fire us up again now.
I'm enjoying this thread too.
2 fine,txlonghorn,zulunation,edygirl,toshman na ndi ozo please keep it going.

Who is this OBJ parasite thet keeps visiting intermittently.
Do you want us to bring Shelltox?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2006
babyosisi:

Do you want us to bring Shelltox?
sheltox indeed, girl you are funny.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2006
My sisters edygirl,babyosisi,2fine, hotstepper, Good morning. kissI think TX is right lets keep this thread going it's always the first one I check when I log in.

Poor OBJ she just wans to belong with the happening group
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Efani(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2006
whios the happening group??
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2006
well my beloved umunne na umunna, obunu ana ekwu ekwu, ana eme eme. so yall should post yo fave proverbs, idioms so that anyi k'eme ebe a the happenin forum on nl tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by zebudaya(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2006
It's the one and only zebudaya crème de la crème, avant-garde young, fly, Nigerian & Igbo for Life. The fairest of them all you can ask the mirror. Genius like Socrates I should smoke a pipe!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2006
word
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2006
Akwukwo juru n'ohia, ma a baa a choma okazi.
translation: There are various leaves in the bush, but people go in to look for okazi leaves.
Explaination: Many are called but few are chosen.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nutter(m): 1:58am On Aug 09, 2006
zebudaya:

It's the one and only zebudaya crème de la crème, avant-garde young, fly, Nigerian & Igbo for Life. The fairest of them all you can ask the mirror. Genius like Socrates I should smoke a pipe!

Nna, guy, nwayo kwa cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:18am On Aug 09, 2006
nwoke m, itetala n'ura
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 09, 2006
Yes O Zebudaya just dey praise imsef.
Zebbie darling(according by mrs ovularia alias G4).
Come down to earth.
Fairest of them all,beauty is fleeting Oh.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nutter(m): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2006
Ike gwuru.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2006
hapunu ya aka, onye kwe chi ya ekwena. oburuna osi he's the fairest of them all, am sure his mirror anaghi aturu ya azi cheesy we all young, fly and Igbo tongue zeb esiokwu ka ikwuru, we Igbos are blessed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.