Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (470320 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2007
Uche2nna:

Aburo m okuko. It is only 6:18pm. Anyway, I intend to go out and paint the town red so I guess I should stop writing grin

i agree with u, stop writing and go paint the town any colour u want
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:21am On Jul 15, 2007
Okey Dokey cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2007
ikomi, i weghi aka oru, so it seems lol

Uche, mechizie onu now, o gini
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2007
Uche2nna:

Aburo m okuko. It is only 6:18pm. Anyway, I intend to go out and paint the town red so I guess I should stop writing grin

Hinnnnyyyyyaaaaa emeku kwela my sista ahu. Mina paintiii town gi red.

Babyooooo, tell him not to come today, ahu adighi ya nma tata. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 15, 2007
ikomi zuo phone card kpo your village k'achotara gi nwanyi.
Before ndi ozo amikpoo gi juice gi n'ile.
tongue tongue tongue grin tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 1:37am On Jul 15, 2007
babyosisi:

In fact the juice aga na 3/4, ina managiii ya now amanagiii. lol.

Babyooo, iwu craze die. I swear. lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by PTBNaija(f): 1:44am On Jul 15, 2007
Ohhh, sorry Nnenneigbo, I completely missed that. Yes I am igbo :-)

@Uche2nna, I got part of what you said, but not all of it, undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:05am On Jul 15, 2007
I was just asking if U were Igbo cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2007
babyosisi:

GD advice,the juice is in reserve now and the reserve is even going empty.
Ikomi:

Hinnnnyyyyyaaaaa emeku kwela my sista ahu. Mina paintiii town gi red.
Babyooooo, tell him not to come today, ahu adighi ya nma tata. lol
chinaneke emeru go the ahu already, thats no wound anymore.

Only this two hours n'si ka m ga saa ahu puta o nu ede go 4 pages already. from today aga enwe zi limit for every ogbako. Otherwise some ppl agaghi akachi up.

您好我的人(Goodmorning my people)
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2007
fromuk:

GD advice,the juice is in reserve now and the reserve is even going empty.

Nna biko kwuo nke ima, wat do u know about another mans juice. Do u even know where ur testicles are? angry

Romeo biko warn kwa wokem aaa. Talking about another pals juice. angry

From ka iwu Elthon John. angry

Lekwa nu mu nsogbu na threadiiaaaaa. ooooohhh.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Vitastraka(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2007
Ndewo nuuo!

Unu azabeghi ajuju mu, zam zam zam,

What am I expected to do about an onu ojoo girl? What is the solution to Onu Ojoo?

Unu tinye onu na ihe nka, afterall we have a real life sample ebea, this is the best place to learn!

Ngwa, asuchagom Ingili-ibgo,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2007
Vitastraka:

Ndewo nuuo!

Unu azabeghi ajuju mu, zam zam zam,

What am I expected to do about an onu ojoo girl? What is the solution to Onu Ojoo?

Unu tinye onu na ihe nka, afterall we have a real life sample ebea, this is the best place to learn!

Ngwa, asuchagom Ingili-ibgo,

bia nwokem i bu kwa dimkpa? mepe onu gi ka nwoke juo the girl the ajuju!! tufiakwaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2007
Romeo Onwe nke neme nu. Am in here anyway if anyone cares to know, its being a beautiful sunday.

I ran into an old tune I so much love, as much as for the lyrics and the melody. Its a wonderful song, got a lot of sence behind it. I heard it first in 1993, when Nne must have being in Nusery school.  lol. undecided Nevamind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqw14_g5dzM

Here it is for all my buddies and mikkies. Listen to the lyrics, and u'd see what I mean by the song is a master piece.

Heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2007
my people, one of my friends just died and the news got to me now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

this is the second igbo guy dying from unknown circumstances after visiting Nigeria december 2006, what is is wrong with our people? they can not let the suffering young men be!!, just because he started a new house, bought a nice car like his mates and now he's dead. God will punish the people that did this to Jekwu.

REST IN PEACE JEKWU, we all suffered together last year, i am sure you'll understand what i mean by saying this, but i am crying because i know you did not live to enjoy your sweat like every other guy that did what we did last year all in the name of helping the very people killing us

may your soul rest in perfect peace and the almighty LORD will judge them accordingly

ka chi foo nu umuigbo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by darfur(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2007
@romeo
accept my sympathy. may his soul rest in perfect peace.

@ikomi
ima nno egwu kara aka
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2007
romeo:

my people, one of my friends just died and the news got to me now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
this is the second igbo guy dying from unknown circumstances after visiting Nigeria december 2006, what is is wrong with our people? they can not let the suffering young men be!!, just because he started a new house, bought a nice car like his mates and now he's dead. God will punish the people that did this to Jekwu.
REST IN PEACE JEKWU, we all suffered together last year, i am sure you'll understand what i mean by saying this, but i am crying because i know you did not live to enjoy your sweat like every other guy that did what we did last year all in the name of helping the very people killing us
may your soul rest in perfect peace and the almighty LORD will judge them accordingly
ka chi foo nu umuigbo
Ka chinaneke nata nkpuru obi ya na eligwe.RIPP jekwu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by call(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2007
May his soul rest in perfect peace .
sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by moondust(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
Amen!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
moondust:

Amen!
nwanne nka wu anya, daalu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
Romeo ndo oooo, ndo nna
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2007
I'm sorry for your loss Romeo.
The way folks die in Nigeria dey fear me o
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by omoge(f): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2007
i'm sorry for your loss too, accept my sympathy romeo.

Osisi, you are right. i don't understand it. i mean how people die in Nig. which makes me to wonder if it is juju, poison or just God's will? someone will just drop dead or after short illness. it's hard to understand. but there is something going on in our motherland.

dizike my brother
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
The so called "brief illness" has claimed countless lives.
Everyone dies of "brief",it's not funny at all.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
He or She died after a brif illness, thats the language of the day in my beloved country. Something must be done my ppl.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
kee ebe i no.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ndo Romeoooo. undecided. Brief illnesses.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2007
Eeyaa. Romero, nna ndo. May his soul rest in peace.

ana m akwado iru nigeria next month and this thing don begin fear me. biko, tinyekwanu m na ekpere.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by call(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
I want to go to NIG but  am afraid ,for the i ,
ujo na tum
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ynot:

ana m akwado iru nigeria next month and this thing don begin fear me. biko, tinyekwanu m na ekpere.

LOL.  cheesy. Ynot of all pple.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2007
U guys will go and come back in Good health. Can smebody say Amen!!!!!!!. jsut be careful when you go. God is in control.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ikomi:

LOL.  cheesy. Ynot of all people.

My brother, kedu ihe ichoro kam kwue. Anya adighi ndi mmadu mma.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ndigbo ndewoo nu. onwere otu akuko nchoro i koro nu na abalia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.