Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (470304 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2007
fromuk:

You guys will go and come back in Good health. Can smebody say Amen!!!!!!!. jsut be careful when you go. God is in control.

Amen.

Does a man fear his fathers backyard.  angry. I think everyone will knock of someday, just do all the right thing b4 you leave.

If only to keep Saint Peter happy.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2007
fromuk:

You guys will go and come back in Good health. Can smebody say Amen!!!!!!!. jsut be careful when you go. God is in control.

Amen!!!!!!!!. na onweghi onye m ji ugwo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ynot:

Thats right, just , make sure of that, and u'd be fine.

A king can move a man, a man could take anothers life. But definately none can touch his soul, so why fear? angry

Romeo live on bro. angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2007
gini na aturu unu ujo?onwe onye unu ji ugwo?? marakwanu na onye nya ahu mo di unfortunate na nigeria, asi na e mere ya ogwu, that doen't help
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ynot:

onweghi onye iji ugwo my brother, enwe go di onye iji ugwo adighi egbu onye ugwo egbu. Just tell them when u will pay and go ur way.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
nnenneigbo:

gini na aturu unu ujo?onwe onye unu ji ugwo?? marakwanu na onye nya ahu mo di unfortunate na nigeria, asi na e mere ya ogwu, that doen't help

wtf are u talking about. lol  cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2007
fromuk:

onweghi onye iji ugwo my brother, enwe go di onye iji ugwo adighi egbu onye ugwo egbu. Just tell them when u will pay and go your way.

Very true, but ugwo di na iche iche, not when u covert anothers property (in terms of wife and children) isi mu na onwe gi onye iji ugwo. Boy ur definately owning a huge unpaiable sum. lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
ikomi, ihe m na ekwu bu that theres a lot of talk sometimes about onye nka egbukwa onye nka, when in reality onwere ike o buru nothing but acho onye aga e bo ya. cos it ssounds better that way
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ikomi:

Very true, but ugwo di na iche iche, not when u covert anothers property (in terms of wife and children) isi mu na onwe gi onye iji ugwo. Boy your definately owning a huge unpaiable sum. lol.

what if the wife and kids achoghikwa? is it by force
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ikomi:

Very true, but ugwo di na iche iche, not when u covert anothers property (in terms of wife and children) isi mu na onwe gi onye iji ugwo. Boy your definately owning a huge unpaiable sum. lol.
this one is ugwo raise to power 2 or 3. its perpetual ugwo to say.
nnenneigbo:

then it is not in my own 9ja, it must be here or their likes hence we need not fear.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2007
nnenneigbo:

ikomi, ihe m na ekwu bu that theres a lot of talk sometimes about onye nka egbukwa onye nka, when in reality onwere ike o buru nothing but acho onye aga e bo ya. because it ssounds better that way

Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, most times our pple forget that death sometimes is natural.

But I see why they always want to put it someone, it all comes down to economy - poverty and the rest. And the life expectancy of our pple is very low. I can go on explaining but I get exactly what ur talking about.

U really impressed me for once. lol  cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ikomi:

You really impressed me for once. lol  cheesy
chinaeke!!!!!! i second dat uooooooooo.
nne Hi
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by omoge(f): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2007
a man can take another man but can't touch his soul? well, he lives no more isn't that sad?

what is wrong with motherland that dying is like a child's play? it is not fair for man to take another man whether thru poison, juju or whatever is it they use eh.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2007
nnenneigbo:

Well if the man agress that she leaves, good and well, but not when he still wants his wife and kids. That man that keeps them is just brewing a long lasting enemy. no matter where it is in the world.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
omoge:

what is wrong with motherland that dying is like a child's play? it is not fair for man to take another man whether through poison, juju or whatever is it they use eh.

Thats the problem.

What makes u think its any of those two. We got to move on and think straight. Shit happens, I agree but it doesn't always happen.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
ikomi, i ga egbum with ochi, and from baby i joinia ya o kwaya. i think like u said its not just poverty and economy but it almost shifts the blame and makes one feel betteer and focus that stron emotion on hating or blaming someone else.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ikomi:

That man that keeps them is just brewing a long lasting enemy. no matter where it is in the world.
nwanne o na eme ebea anyi no nothing go happen, 9ja never head go roll.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ynot bring money k'am bawara gi chaplet na mmiri.

Ynot and call abeg no fear.
God will lead you and bring you back safely in Jesus' name Amen.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
fromuk:

nwanne o na eme ebea anyi no nothing go happen, Nigeria never head go roll.

The only reason for that is because there is a rule of law. If that man knows how to corner u withouht the authorities laying a finger on him. your long gone. Take it or leave it am not going to argue that. You don't take anothers happiness and sleep with your two eyes closed.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2007
babyosisi:

Look at ooohhh. hahahahahahaaha

Nuns on the run. lol cheesy

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2007
amen, na aha jesus amen
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ikomi:

The only reason for that is because there is a rule of law. If that man knows how to corner u withouht the authorities laying a finger on him. your long gone. Take it or leave it am not going to argue that. You don't take a nothers happiness and sleep with your two eyes closed.
we are saying the same thing.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Babyosisi

Do u know how to say our father, not to ask u hail mary?

LOL. Nwa ga egwu eba. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
babyosisi:

ndi amuma ugha abia nu. babyo kedu kwa nu ebe churchi gi di. ego ole bu the minimun for onyinye ubosi uka
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
nnenneigbo:

amen, na aha jesus amen

Ndi nadi ghi aga uka.  sad

I guess u crammed that saying, that it ends after every prayer. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
babyosisi:

Ynot and call abeg no fear.
God will lead you and bring you back safely in Jesus' name Amen.

Nne, banye ya bu chaplet na mmiri. i will provide ego nile iji zuta Omo mgbe m lotara.

Ikomi if i no know you well, i for say you don go drink kaikai again. If your woman follow another man, that means she no like you again. Ga choro another person.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ikomi:

@Babyosisi

what is this sef?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ynot:

Nne, banye ya bu chaplet na mmiri. i will provide ego nile iji zuta Omo mgbe m lotara.

Ikomi if i no know you well, i for say you don go drink kaikai again. If your woman follow another man, that means she no like you again. Ga choro another person.

Buhahah, i na atupuru ikomi onu

Ikomi:

Ndi nadi ghi aga uka. sad

I guess u crammed that saying, that it ends after every prayer. lol

o ka odi wa, hisses, anyi ahula unu ndi na aga uka. na eme mpu lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ynot:

obu omo soso?
kedu maka pigeon na fanta grin

kuru mmiri doretido
kuru mmiri doretido
okwu amuma
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ynot:

I believe thats her plan, I must have given her a good benefit of doubt to think she meant prayers.  sad

Ynot:

Am too sweet to be left, ask babyosisi. lol. Baby akwa chetere under the tree. lol.

nnenneigbo:

Ikomi link=topic=19138.msg1296885#msg1296885 date=1184623293:

what is this sef?

You know I missed "mu".  angry. Nnenne stop it.  angry. LOL
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2007
anyi a gbasa go oru.
make I begin go.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fromuk(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2007
babyosisi:

obu omo soso?
kedu maka pigeon na fanta grin
kuru mmiri doretido
kuru mmiri doretido
okwu amuma
abu mmiri doretido ka i ga eji awuru m minister, e nweghi m minister for religious affairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.