Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474268 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2007
Snazzy abeg don't mind these people, they just jealous of our passionate love for each other.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2007
silly boys, or man, no dime, they are young adults, i think, okay i don't know what age una belong to but u guys are silly! do i make any sense right now?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 13, 2007
Dime:

silly boys, or man, no dime, they are young adults, i think, okay i don't know what age una belong to but u guys are silly! do i make any sense right now?

We're silly, you're fine. . .No shaking! grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2007
My, my,my
This is some good entertainment.
You guys are hilarious.
Please keep it going.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2007
Donzman:

Snazzy, are you going to sit down and let these men beat themselves up?

@Lauryn

How much uche2nna pay for bride price anyway?. . . I go double am! grin

U wan marry wife? do u know/have what it takes to be with me?. Ask Uche grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2007
Aaawww thanks i like silly boyz though wink. [sub]But don't tell my husband jerry he might not be to happy with me. Lets keep it our little secreet[ lipsrsealed/sub]
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2007
Dime:

Aaawww thanks i like silly boyz though wink. [sub]But don't tell my husband jerry he might not be to happy with me. Lets keep it our little secreet[ lipsrsealed/sub]

U know immma tell on U, right? grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2007
lauryn:

U wan marry wife? do u know/have what it takes to be with me?. Ask Uche grin grin

Uche2nna, what does it take?

@Dime

I'm deaf and dumb so you don't have to worry about anyone hearing.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2007
@snazzy.

chimaze is from the same village as me, I know him and his whole family and trust me dear the no get money and I even hear the have madness in their family.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2007
@ Donz
na only Uche fit answer that one, so immma le' u guys be grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 12:41am On Jan 13, 2007
donz, uche2nna is my e-brother,geddit? see all of them struggling for paternity of my inborn child. Kai! the father knows himself. I know that @ ZN.

Lauryn you are a real odolo(basket mouth) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

@snazzy.

chimaze is from the same village as me, I know him and his whole family and trust me dear the no get money and I even hear the have madness in their family.
chimaze you have to respond to this O.
If na me, I no go gree
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2007
of course lauryn

you never supported anything i do anywayz. *you fcukin short btich*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

@snazzy.

Hahaha. . .Snazzy run ohh!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2007
zulu perhaps Chimaze just falls madly in love?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2007
toshmann dey here o. i hear u all. i know those of u who have epilepsy  grin . and they want to marry fine girl. someone knows i'm talking about him  grin   grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2007
snazzydawn:

donz, uche2nna is my e-brother,geddit? see all of them struggling for paternity of my inborn child. Kai! the father knows himself. I know that @ ZN.

Lauryn you are a real odolo(basket mouth) grin grin grin grin grin

hehe grin grin
Snazzy trynna have a come-back. It aint gon happen sis. Better luck next time, now fall back grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2007
Dime:

of course lauryn

you never supported anything i do anywayz. *you fcukin short btich*

did I hear someone stttttttttutter? grin, abeg fade fast angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2007
epilepsy=akwukwu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2007
i love my people  cheesy   cheesy ride on this is big brother nairaland   grin   grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2007
yes, akwukwu. the person knows himself. and he is here struglling for wife grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

@snazzy.

Chei Zulu, Sharap there, carry that your mouth go drink sewage. angry angry angry

Make I know see your leg for that village again o. Remain for US cos we the leaders don declare you Persona-non-grata
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2007
Lauryn

lauryn

how many time have i been calling you

Lauryn
u have started again
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:50am On Jan 13, 2007
Dime:

Lauryn

lauryn

how many time have i been calling you

Lauryn
u have started again

will U get my name outta that thing U call mouth, plzzzz. Byatch, I aint dyking, get it!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2007
idiot
*Kissed my teeth loudly*
anyway where we going now
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2007
Prolly Seven Lounge or Aso Rock undecided, not too sure. I go call u when I love-vendor finish grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Chiori(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2007
Hi, I am from Asaga, Ohafia, Abia State.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2007
Lauryn and Dime, no need to fight, Donz is a polygamist. cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 13, 2007
Donzman:

get ready to pick up your severed jewels from the dustbin!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2007
Donzman:

May Amadioha and the other cartels of gods make love to ya krusty behind this night. angry angry. U never fit handle Dime, u con fit sey u fit handle a whole ME!
boi plzzzz, shift! make I see road grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2007
u chop liver?@donzman or watever your name is, u wan manage me and that lauryn girl. oda bi eni wi pe oti fa igbo oni irun yo smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2007
grin. . . I no need to handle any of una, you'll handle yourselves appropriately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.