Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474315 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2007
Deeee Uchenna, one of them has scored goal o. I dey carry pikin for belle for.,.,.,.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by mukina2: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2007
snazzydawn:

Deeee Uchenna, one of them has scored goal o. I dey carry pikin for belle for.,.,.,.

will the twinscalet call me aunty? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2007
who amongst the two of them who are responsible for the pregnancy is your brother?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2007
Mukina, go and give birth to your own so he/she can call you mommy.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2007
@ Snazzy,,,I do not know wat u are talking about o!!! Any goal scored in a match that was not officiated by me should be considered an offside goal.So it does not count. And abeg, close ur legs angry Wetin dey worry U? angry This guys must pay up b4 any hanky panky grin

@ Yeye Bidders: I meant that U guys should bid with money and not numbers. Do U guys think I dont know how to count 1,2,3 angry

@ Serious bidders: Bidding starts at $150,000. Yes I increased it! That is the law of demand and supply angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 12, 2007
Oh boy, the girl na 'Okirika' now, you can't increase price like on Okirika. angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2007
Who is talking about Okrika here! angry This is one of the yeye bidders that I am talking about here Nobody is milking that cow unless I say so.
Have U taken a look at the girl U are calling Okrika. undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by wormedup(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2007
but Uche, she already said someone scored a goal undecided

surely, that should be (un)fairly used by now

cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2007
And I am telling U nobody scored a goal angry

If u want to bid, bid dont talk tongue By the way I am selling with both guarantee and warrantee. If U dont see blood stains on the bedsheet the first nite, return back and expect a full refund of money!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2007
Look at all of you talk about my wife like she's just a piece of Meat angry angry Donzman even called her Okrika. God will punish all of you.

My dear Snazzy don't mind them ok.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ Yeye Bidders: I meant that U guys should bid with money and not numbers. Do U guys think I don't know how to count 1,2,3 angry

Do U? grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2007
hi sister.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2007
hey U! U still dey life? grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2007
Oh what the L. kiss my precious, remember her i introduce her to you mouth last week!
Am sorry about that last line you don't have to reply.Just ignore it! Watch guys she must say something. Watch!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2007
hi DIme u are fine but now i know most of this men are coward in here , they de fear fine face now i know na big yansh thye too de watch anyway wish that yansh de in london hmm that young yansh ha
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2007
Dime:

Oh what the L. kiss my precious, remember her i introduce her to you mouth last week!
Am sorry about that last line you don't have to reply.Just ignore it! Watch guys she must say something. Watch!

fear let? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2007
@lauryn
i knew it u must soak that ur dirty mouth . anyway is not ur fault.ejo mi ni

@superman
Thank you sweety, i was actually going to come to london for my vacation, but i went broke properly, if you get what i mean. so maybe when school is on break i go fit come visit.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by azorjiu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2007
Umu Igbo, kedu ihe n'eme ebe a? Unu dikwa nma? Odi egwu ooooo. Nigeria bukwanu igwe. Pentorol adighi, Oku adighi, Oru adighiiri umu okorobia na umu agboghobia. Oguoooooooo. Biko umunnem, kedu ihe n'eme? Mmanya ngwo onokwa?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2007
Dime:

@lauryn
i knew it u must soak that your dirty mouth . anyway is not your fault.ejo mi ni

sensitivity is a bitch eh!! U've soaked one-too many pillows with ur fo(u)wl tears, so imma let U be for now grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
k dime let me know when u comin then
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
Sure thing sweety!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2007
Uche2nna:

Who is talking about Okrika here! angry This is one of the yeye bidders that I am talking about here Nobody is milking that cow unless I say so.
Have U taken a look at the girl U are calling Okrika. undecided

Oh boy I hope your sister's name isn't Obiageli!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2007
Donzman na me you dey call OK?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2007
snazzydawn:

Donzman na me you dey call OK?

Na you?. . . Sorry ohh, I be dey refer to my trouser! grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2007
true confessions. So you gree say you dey wear OK?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2007
No be human beings dey wear am? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2007
Snazzy swear say you no dey wear OK. Cos that Lingerie wey I buy for you na OKrika O.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2007
Chimaze only you will buy girl okrika Lingerie grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2007
ZuluNation:

Chimaze only you will buy girl okrika Lingerie grin grin grin

Zulu na you get your mouth , you fit use am kiss lion if you want. angry angry

By the way who tell you say my lovely Snazzy no like am? make you dey deceive ya self, while I dey take care of business.[/sub]me I no dey waste time I don score goal already O cool, so nothing for you again. Unless you want make I pursue you with sharp cutlass[sub] grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2007
Oga chimaze abeg no vex because snazzy chose me and not you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. My brother give me your address me and my new wife the come honeymoon for London, we fit come check you out.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2007
woman-wrapper, U don do asewo reach here grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2007
Snazzy, are you going to sit down and let these men beat themselves up?

@Lauryn

How much uche2nna pay for bride price anyway?. . . I go double am! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.