Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (472010 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:07am On Jan 07, 2007
Uche2nna:

U better try and remenber the place at least for my sake. I was not comfortable with a white man hovering over my hair with some razor in the name of barbing. Moreover, after the exercise I could not even recognise my damn self in the mirror angry

Uche it's on 2100 south and State, you can never miss it. It's like the only place you can pass by and see black people hanging around. Oh no I take that back, you can also see black folks at the Jazz game grin

snazzydawn:

you have all got me cracking my ribs

My dear don't crack your ribs oh, wait till I pay your dowry first,  my hand no dey.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 2:08am On Jan 07, 2007
Oh my lawd. Una no serious at all. Goodnight y'all. Kachifo!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:12am On Jan 07, 2007
Uche2nna:

And plis stop flirting with Snazzy because U do not fit into the plans I have for her. I am bent on making a lot of money from her bride price. She has Calabar and Ibo blood flowing through her veins and so the hubby should be willing to surrender his account to me. I know U are stingy so get to stepping grin grin angry

Typical Igbo man, You no go see penny. As soon as I finish filing her papers to come into the states me and snazzy will have a small delicate wedding in Hawaii and sail around the world in my private 40 footer sail boat.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:14am On Jan 07, 2007
LMAO @ Zulu by the way thanks for the address
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:17am On Jan 07, 2007
No problem, I fit invite you come my wedding with snazzy if she don't mind.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:22am On Jan 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Or ur wet dreams shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dominobaby(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2007
Ma Ndi Igbo! Happy new year y'all! Just got back from ma home town - Oguta last night!
Where's hotstepper? I was at nnewi! Holla back girl.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by joney360(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2007
dominobaby how far
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uju4eva(f): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2007
I"M BACK!!!!!!! Lol, how is everyone? You guys missed me Or do you guys even remember me??
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2007
Uju4eva:

I"M BACK!!!!!!! Lol, how is everyone? You guys missed me Or do you guys even remember me??

OBIANUJU KEDU? HOW WAS YOUR NEW YEAR?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2007
Chei, elewu ukwu,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2007
Uju4eva:

yeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy we missed you (wether we remember you at all or not) we missed you badly.
chei, lekwe obi, lekwe smile chei anwuola m ooooooooooo cheesy cheesy
nne kedu number gi ahu? cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ugwumba(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2007
@ Uju4eva, welcome back our cute lil sis.

Ynot:

Chei, elewu ukwu,

Umunna, make una sofly na'ele ukwu nwanne anyi nwanyi. Ukwu ya ka di young and untouched, and onye lere ya anya too much, anya ga pia ya. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:09am On Jan 08, 2007
****shakes head******
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by wormedup(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2007
o ijiji chiri nti n-eso ozu la na ili.

ugwumba, a choburum ile the ukwu ma na a nulam ihe ikwuru. uchem di ya cool *maka igbaji olu grin*

Happy New Year to all my people !
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2007
Ugwumba:

Umunna, make una sofly na'ele ukwu nwanne anyi nwanyi. Ukwu ya ka di young and untouched, and onye lere ya anya too much, anya ga pia ya. grin grin grin grin

ugwumba, a ga m ele ukwu a. ma toshmann eleghi ukwu a, onye ozo ga ele ya, sooooo, hapu nu toshmann nwa mama ka o lere ukwu biko. arighi onye ogbu.(lookery no dey kill) tongue

ukwu belgium cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uju4eva(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2007
Idima, I'm good, man i wish igbo was my primary language so I know what you guys are talking about, but i think i know a lil, because this guy is talking about i'm untouched and shouldn't be messing with me, something like that,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2007
why is it all about ukwu eh?
she has a great smile why ukwu and obi?
You men sef
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ugwumba(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2007
@Uju4eva,

The chaps were 'over'-admiring your curves and smile. Tried to reason with them, that you were fresh and untouched and they should keep thier lustful thots to themselves, but they argued that seeing how appealing you are, they cannot be blamed.

Umunna, okwa otua k'omere? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ugwumba(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2007
babyosisi:

You men sef

LMAO - babyosisi, nnoo!!! Ukwu na nkiru g'egbu umu nwoke one day. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by wormedup(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2007
onwere ka okwu ji tugharia ugbua.
o biara di ka e boru m ebubo di okpurukpu. but nsogbu adighi.
ngwere si na ya si l-elu ukwu osisi ma afo n-ala ma onweghi onye jara ya, ya etie onwe ya aka n-obi.
obi n-afuzi m ufu ugbua.

Ujunwa, you'll do well to ignore the 'ukwu' and 'obi' up there. they have absolutely no applications to you

cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
babyosisi:

You men sef

Ok madam babyosisi. I will rephrase: chei, elewe ochi That doesn't sound good. Elewu ukwu jare. We guys appreciate the female anatomy. Thats how God made it. Besides, she put up her picture so we can admire. Well, i choosed to admire her ukwu, don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uju4eva(f): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2007
Oh, okay thank you. But if it's causing a stir, I will surely take my pics down. I don't want anything bad being contributed towards this,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2007
Uju4eva:

Oh, okay thank you. But if it's causing a stir, I will surely take my pics down. I don't want anything bad being contributed towards this,

You don't have to, that's a nice pic. You have a very lovely smile dear.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
zulunation, abi this one na third wife? you don dey like smile, from smile,hm.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2007
My sister snazzy abeg oh! uju na very small pikin shocked. So you never tell me when you want me to come meet your people to pay your dowry.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2007
you were supposed to come yesterday, you didn't come, therefore, you are dismissed!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2007
ZuluNation:

My sister snazzy abeg oh! uju na very small pikin shocked.
i be small pikin too cheesy 14 and half years cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:35am On Jan 10, 2007
snazzydawn:

you were supposed to come yesterday, you didn't come, therefore, you are dismissed!

My dear abeg no vex cry, I was working late. Can I come next weekend.

toshmann:

i be small pikin too cheesy 14 and half years cheesy

Toshmann leave that small girl alone, I'll matchett you if you spoil that innocent girl angry tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chimaze(m): 2:31am On Jan 10, 2007
Zulu onye ike, kedu ka ime? Hope you are doing good?

You better leave snazzydown for me, If na money you want I don't mind paying you off. grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:49am On Jan 10, 2007
Oga Chimaze how you doing my brother

My brother sorry oh! money can't buy snazzy from me, we already making arrangements with her father, she will be my second wife as soon as I finish getting her papers to come join us in the States
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2007
@ Zulu R u still daydreaming angry U fit afford the bride price wey I put for her head angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.