Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (475332 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2007
babyosisi:

If you check down this thread it's all love for the most part.
If you can't speak without blurting garbage,go find a Yoruba thread or show us how to jump into lakes. angry angry angry

Fine i will leave. so much for loving and accepting besides he started it first i don't see u lashing out at him madam teacher. anofia. Hissed my teeth and walk out of the thread with my head held high angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2007
lol!! at least u got ur pride girl!! keep ya head up!!! cheesy
@ toshman

amaghi onye ha wu. ihe m gi mara villagi mu wu maka na mbge m gara naija nke izizi (the first time *in awo dialect), a noo turu m na villa. ebe a hu ka m mutara isu and ide igbo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2007
ghettochyk:

lol!! at least u got your pride girl!! keep ya head up!!! cheesy
@ toshman

amaghi onye ha wu. ihe m gi mara villagi mu wu maka na mbge m gara naija nke izizi (the first time *in awo dialect), a noo turu m na villa. ebe a hu ka m mutara isu and ide igbo.

Came back to say thankyou grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2007
lol!! you welcome.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2007
Dime:

Fine i will leave. so much for loving and accepting besides he started it first i don't see u lashing out at him madam teacher. anofia. Hissed my teeth and walk out of the thread with my head held high angry

Come dime!! kobo or whatever you name is, if you talk to my sister like that again I'll personally matched your ugly ass angry * Nonsense*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 12:59am On Mar 13, 2007
I left jejeli without making up or writing any insult but if you want me to comeback and start provoking u and your ugly sister (by the way bros, na who u dey call ugly, shey u don take a good look at u and your sister before u turn that your rotten mouth towards me, if u haven't i have one word for you *wowo* if you get what i mean) then bring it on, basket mouth, show me what you got. Nonsense, people dey talk monkey dey put mouth Let me just leave before i can't stop myself, but man mind your self oh[b].Walks out of the thread. This time not only with my head up high but with my head full of insult am preparing to lash out at this idiotic baboons[/b]
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:05am On Mar 13, 2007
Dime do U mind carrying that ur head that is full of insult and go to another thread. On this thread we spread love and peace.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 1:07am On Mar 13, 2007
But u che they started it, can u imajin that midjet calling me ugly, and why is it that you guys are alwayz refering to me, i was nice and friendly and i really respect igbo language but some people just want to start stuff for no reason so y u blaming me?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2007
I was not blaming U, I was only responding to ur threat of throwing insults on some idiotic baboons. This is not a thread for that.

By the way, how U dey sef?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 1:13am On Mar 13, 2007
i don't know yet, i have to remove this insult from my mind just give me 1 min, and while you are giving me time-off, how you doing on your end i thought u were coming down to toronto.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2007
Dime:

I left jejeli without making up or writing any insult but if you want me to comeback and start provoking u and your ugly sister (by the way bros, na who u dey call ugly, shey u don take a good look at u and your sister before u turn that your rotten mouth towards me, if u haven't i have one word for you *wowo* if you get what i mean) then bring it on, basket mouth, show me what you got. Nonsense, people dey talk monkey dey put mouth Let me just leave before i can't stop myself, but man mind your self oh[b].Walks out of the thread. This time not only with my head up high but with my head full of insult am preparing to lash out at this idiotic baboons[/b]

I see you just want to be noticed, well done we've seen you now if you don't mind pls respect yourself and just don't mess up a perfect thread.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2007
is dat all you've got , uche pls if this sorry thing is your friend tell him to just leave me alone, because i really don't want to disrespect anybody in here by speaking my mind. Zulu i don't want to start anything with you so leave me alone plz. And for the record, a hot girl like me don't need to stress my self to be noticed. idiot
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2007
zulu zulu!!! nwanne mmadu!! onye oma!!! ele nke i na eme? i di kwa nma?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ezinwannem: 2:50am On Mar 13, 2007
@Dime, I have been wondering where I have met u and ALAS now I know. Remember the person that asked you if you know EDITH@Irene's B-day pary at Murray Ross
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 3:54am On Mar 13, 2007
@ Dime

You are now banned from this thread, go look for a Yoruba thread to spill your ugliness.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2007
seconded
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2007
why won't u people just leave me alone ehn, i have control myself and u people won't leave this matter alone. okay continue.

Enzi, i really am not sure if i remember you yet, am sorry. sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:20am On Mar 14, 2007
I'm sure you know by now that you not welcomed here grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2007
fine i will leave but i know you will all miss me won't you? cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2007
no we won't.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2007
Dime:

fine i will leave but i know you will all miss me won't you? cry

I sure won't miss your ugliness tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2007
okay then continue, but me being the bigger and better person here will forgive you and ignore you. Bye Zulu it was certainly not a pleasure talking to you and this fool over here above me. hissed my teeth
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2007
Leave already God don't like ugliness. Don't let the door hit you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
Dime:

okay then continue, but me being the bigger and better person here will forgive you and ignore you. Bye Zulu it was certainly not a pleasure talking to you and this fool over here above me. hissed my teeth

The hissing part should come natural
what else can you do with that main road inbetween your teeth grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2007
babyosisi:

The hissing part should come natural
what else can you do with that main road inbetween your teeth grin grin grin

What main road? I must have missed that picture cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2007
was just teasing.
Please don't take me seriously dime or shilling,whatever you call yourself.
You are welcome to hang with the cool people cool cool cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2007
Igbos must be very cool indeed look at how Dime a Yoruba chic is trying so hard to hang with the cool peeps
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2007
;d
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2007
never mind, let me not speak my mind.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2007
Laughing my freaking FAT ASS off grin grin grin grin grin. Wow it must be very painful to be kicked out of a thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
thank God you know you are a fat stinking pig, i didn't want to say it you know grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2007
grin grin grin Oh my God you've being saying you was gone leave for the past two days but you keep coming back, I don't blame you girl Igbos are too cool that's why everyone wants to be around us tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.