Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (471987 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2007
i said you look nyce. is dat ur gift to the igbo people here for easter, i mean the dudes? lol!!!

it aint bothering me hun.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uju4eva(f): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2007
lol, oh okay,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2007
The pictures are nice and classy.
Biko my bros make una no look uju too much anya anya.
na small girl O
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2007
Thank you so much babyosisi, happy new year to you too.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2007
Babyosisi, thanks and happy Easter to you and all (though belated). Hope yall had a wonderful time. I did.
Here is Bro Okwey's 'Ona emem obi ojoo'.

Does anyone have 'Amuru anyi otu nwa' by Patty Obassy?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2007
@toshmann

This is a special dedication to you. LOL. You know why.Iko By Bro Okwey.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2007
Ynot:

Babyosisi, thanks and happy Easter to you and all (though belated). Hope yall had a wonderful time. I did.
Here is Bro Okwey's 'Ona emem obi ojoo'.

Does anyone have 'Amuru anyi otu nwa' by Patty Obassy?

Yes, i have "amuru anyi otu nwa" by Pattey Obassey
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2007
Ynot for president cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by rdokoye: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2007
Hello everyone cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 1:46am On Apr 10, 2007
monshege:

Yes, i have "amuru anyi otu nwa" by Pattey Obassey

Can you please upload that and any other good igbo tracks you got on yousendit.

toshmann:

Ynot for president cheesy

Now, why would you wanna do that? cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 3:34am On Apr 10, 2007
@ Ynot,
i will upload them later. they seem to be a lot

@ rdokoye
you are welcome
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 4:31am On Apr 10, 2007
@ Ynot,
how do i upload the songs? i managed to download them to yousendit, now i have to figure out how to leave it there, so your input is needed, thanks
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2007
monshege:

@ Ynot,
how do i upload the songs? i managed to download them to yousendit, now i have to figure out how to leave it there, so your input is needed, thanks

Once you upload em to yousendit, they will provide you with a link to download the file. All you need do is copy and paste the link here. It normally stays on their server for 7 days. If you want to make it fancy, paste the link between the url tags and write the name as a link.

Eg for example

Say the download link for 'Amuru anyi otu nwa' provided by yousendit is http://download.yousendit.com/0000000000.

You can paste the link directly here
or
put the link between the url tag as shown below.

Amuru anyi otu nwa

It will show Amuru anyi otu nwa as a link (underlined) leading to the download. Don't forget to click the Preview button to see how it comes out before clicking the Reply button.

Remember, if you have more than one file, zip em all and upload as one file.

If you have more help, let me know.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2007
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
monshege:

amuru anyi otu nwa
http://download.yousendit.com/D548C40C6823A778

Thanks a lot. Do you by an chance have Agu n'eche mba by Sis Chinyere or any other good igbo gospel tracks? If you need anything for the exchange let me know. I can give you access to my mp3 server to view and/or download collections.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2007
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by youngies(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2007
Biko umu afo Igbo

Iwe unu adina oku, odi otu nwanne m nwanyi m n'acho acho. Aha ya bu cute-ass. Onye ma ka m gesi weta ya, biko gwam osiso.

O mu bu Aku n'esi obi ike nke izizi na Nairaland  cool  cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2007
Ynot:

Thanks a lot. Do you by an chance have Agu n'eche mba by Sis Chinyere or any other good igbo gospel tracks? If you need anything for the exchange let me know. I can give you access to my mp3 server to view and/or download collections.

i have sister Chinyere as VCD not audio, other igbo gospel will be princess Njideka, prince Gozie, prince Mich C, Ogechi Nweke, Paul Nwokocha, Agatha Moses, voice of the cross, Agape Love band, sister Rosemary, prince chinedu nwadike, blessed samuel chinyeremaka, the dynamites, c-jec (nothing mega), and others. i bet you have some of them, so tell me which ones you want, and does it have to be xtian?

and oh there is this one that is all prayer by some lady, i forgot her name, its a good cd to have too in case you want it
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2007
biko youngie, ihu nwa ada ahu, gwa kwa ya na toshmann nwa mama na achokwa ya. si ya na afurum ya n'anya nke ukwuu. na aroro m nro ebe mu na ya na eme olulu di na nwunye. si ya biko bia , tupu ara agbawa m. ndaaalu cheesy

@Ynot,
iko ahu inyerem ka onyinye na wa o cheesy nwanne na wa o cheesy

@monshege,
fire cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by youngies(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2007
toshmann, o di m ka o were ihe imeturu n'onu. Kedu ihe i choro? O ka m na gi ruwa ogu maka nwa ada a n'ihu igwe mmadu?

Mara amara na obu m bu aku n'esi obi ike

Ikpokwa m aku irighiri, - enye m gi ihe obula ichoro irie

Ikpo m aku n'etigbu okwu - i mara na iwetara m

Ikpozia m aku di na nwa - hei! e tube m gi ego.

Biko choro m nwa ada a, n'ihi na odi m oke mkpa
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by debosky(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2007
Chimo Jehovah Chime imela

ebe gboro npa jimle

agara turugi ma ma cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by youngies(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2007
cheesy cheesy Onu okwa!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2007
@ youngies

You serious? Aku this, ego that, you planing on turning nairaland to onitsha main market?  cheesy

@toshmann

What can i tell you, its a gift from the bottom of my heart. It will take your mind off umu nwayi (hope i got that right) for a while.

@monshege

No it doesn't have to be gospel, any igbo music will be a pleasure. From the listed names, I only have Chinedu Nwadike's Liberation hour 1 & 2 and Rosemary Chukwu. If its not gonna be any bother to you, I will love the rest. I bet other igbo music lovers here will like to get their hands on some of the tracks. I definitely want the chinyere's vcd.

Zipping is really easy. If you don't have a zip program, download and install winrar.
1. rip the music from the cd (media player can do this)
2. say you save em on a folder: osadebe,  right click the folder and click 'add to "osadebe.rar" '.
3. The files will be tarred and ready to be uploaded as one file.

Meanwhile the 3 igbo titled tracks you uploaded earlier aint working. You encoded them as m3u files instead of mp3.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
oops my bad! will be sure to fix that later and upload more tracks
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2007
Ynot,
sister Chinyere is too big to send through yousendit
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2007
@youngie,

ihe a wu ihe mere m ji gbuo mmadu na calabar grin i gaa jos ga juo maka agbusi gbara otele, ha ga agwa gi na onye ahu bu onye ike. o bu m bu agbusi gbara otele. gaa benin gaa juo maka obele nsi n'emebi otula. gaa china juo maka ozigizaga , gaa mbano juo maka ikputumbi. ndia nile ga agwa gi udi mmadu m bu, i biakwa nairalandi, juo make toshmann nwa mama grin

nwanne, toshmann ejighi ujo tooo okorobia. nwa ada ahu ina acho, o di m mma n'obi.

mana chere kwa o, i si na i ga enye m ego ma m hapurugi ya bu akwa nwa? mmmm, ka m chebara ya echiche. ka chi foo cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2007
monshege:

Ynot,
sister Chinyere is too big to send through yousendit

Oh ok. Upload whatever you can. BTW, whats your location? If its feasible, i can arrange for you to send it via mail.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2007
Ynot:

Oh ok. Upload whatever you can. BTW, whats your location? If its feasible, i can arrange for you to send it via mail.

dont know if it will be too big to send to yur mail box or yu can download it through the messenger. or if posting it is better, no problem
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2007
Toshmann na umunwanyi.
Chai!!
This boy efuola
I'm enjoying the conversation between Tosh and youngie.
Cute kedu kwanu ebe i no
K'anyi settle a this case once and for all.

Let me help you cutie,Toshmann is a student,o nweghi ego
Youngie sounds like aka ji aku,lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 2:14am On Apr 11, 2007
chai! baby, odighi kwanu nma nno i si e mebo toshman nwa mama, i kwesighi i gwa cutie na toshman e gi'ghi penny na afor. o wu i maghi na o na agbali? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by youngies(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2007
Toshmann a juchala m ese gi na ebe n'ile i kporo aha, otu ihe m ji aka bu na asi na anya adisighi gi mma. grin grin

Biko mme ngwangwa gbara ogwu gi nuo wink Haparum nwa ada Cute, a ga m emere gi ihe eji akpo m "aku na atakasi" cheesy cheesy

Babayosisi a di m na mbu si na i bu ijere nwanyi. Anya ka eji ama oka chara acha. Nyere m aka cho cutie before ara agba m
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2007
babyosisi:

Toshmann na umunwanyi.
Chai!!
This boy efuola
I'm enjoying the conversation between Tosh and youngie.
Cute kedu kwanu ebe i no
K'anyi settle a this case once and for all.

Let me help you cutie,Toshmann is a student,o nweghi ego
Youngie sounds like aka ji aku,lol

nne,
so i ka na etinyere m aja na garri? nne, inaha acho m okwu o. lee nno ka isi wee gbaa m n'anwu without restraint. ugbua onye obula amarala na toshmann nwa mama ejighi penny grin

ghettochyk:

chai! baby, odighi kwanu nma nno i si e mebo toshman nwa mama, i kwesighi i gwa cutie na toshman e gi'ghi penny na afor. o wu i maghi na o na agbali? grin

gc burukwa onye aka ebe m oo. maka ikpe mu na babyO, o bu chineke ga ekpe ya bu ikpe. mana GC ekelekwaram gi na ima na toshmann nwa mama na agbali cheesy ebe toshmann enweghi ego, ya ewere okwu onu cover ya up cheesy toshmann onukwube grin

youngies:

Toshmann a juchala m ese gi na ebe n'ile i kporo aha, otu ihe m ji aka bu na asi na anya adisighi gi mma. grin grin

Biko mme ngwangwa gbara ogwu gi nuo wink Haparum nwa ada Cute, a ga m emere gi ihe eji akpo m "aku na atakasi" cheesy cheesy

Babayosisi a di m na mbu si na i bu ijere nwanyi. Anya ka eji ama oka chara acha. Nyere m aka cho cutie before ara agba m

youngie, ndi nile ijuru ase m bu ndi iro. ha ga agwa gi na m bu onye inyo. mana biko bia cardiff bia mee m nke iji wuru akunatakasi. ka m mere gi nke m jiri wuru onu na ekwukasi grin
babyO agbaala m oto na nairalandi. nne nawa for you o. sad orighikwa mma. ihe m ma aga m na achu umunwanyi hoha cool, ihe a wu ihe m na eji aga city centre every weekend. ebe nne achoghi ka m chuta akwa nwa dika cutie. okay kwa o, olee umu otele slippers ndia, olee ebe ha no ee cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.