Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (173026 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Equado(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
morganist99:
U DON'T HAVE A BRAIN!!! *spits*
ohh really??coming from a fellow that's known for excessive spitting?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Equado(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
theplanmaker:

I wouldn't normally insult anyone online, but mheeen you are slow! You were much better when you were following silently. After all the best way to cover stupidity is to keep quiet. But now that you have spoken, you have exposed the dept of your stupidity and buffoonery to the whole world. Please dig a hole and hide.
really...dice frost aint d sole intellect bhynd dt story...ah v proof...s
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Equado(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
radicalove:
@Equado, it is better to talk because you have something to say, don't just say something just because you want to talk! I guess you have enjoyed your five minutes of fame, go back to your silence.
and you are?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Equado(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=radicalove post=27922566][/quote]even a 'dog' would understand what I just said...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ccnation(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abeg na who be this 'itshadex' abi wetin be him mumu name sef wey com cari e makousa com spoil everybody blues?

The first day i decided to see what's happening on the romance sectiion was the day i stumbled upon this story. I have read a couple of stories on the literature section, sincerely this story deserves an award for its originality, and the way it dealt on family values and societal challenges being faced by our young girls in real time.

*Even if the story has to end this way, @Dicefrost you deserve a 5star. Reading your story, i felt like i was reading my younger sister's life account.

#eshe! #Dalu! #nagode! #merci! #gracias! #Thanksabunch!

I can beat my chest that this story will go a long to change a lot of lives already at the verge of taking 'ONE WRONG TURN'.

5 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
even a 'dog' would understand what I just said...

You do not understand, there is no sense in what you have said, no wonder somebody said "U HAVE NO BRAINS"

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Guys we have settle thinqs out and he agreed i can post it on my page? Please am sorry if i made you guys angry on my first comment!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Equado(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
radicalove:

You do not understand, there is no sense in what you have said, no wonder somebody said "U HAVE NO BRAINS"
aww honey...that's d switest tin v heard all day...d only problem, its coming from a dogs mouth*sadmuch*
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
and you are?

I am who I am and you are who? *A toothless bulldog*
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Equado(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
radicalove:

I am who I am and you are who? *A toothless bulldog*
exactly...that's 'who you're'
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
aww honey...that's d switest tin v heard all day...d only problem, its coming from a dogs mouth*sadmuch*

What is sweet about the fact that you really have no brain So amazing. Imagine, you even take pride and delight in it. Rubbish and brainless YOU! U forgot that the "dogs" you wrote above should have been "dog's". Now, u have seen for yourself and as well proven to the whole world that "U REALLY HAVE NO BRAIN" Nonsense and Brainless you!

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
exactly...that's 'who you're'

You are an animal on human skin.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
Been silently following this story...I think its tym I said my piece....@dicefrost...y wud yhu post a story here....r yhu so clueless to think it wud nt b exploited...infact you have no case here...Nairaland is an open forum for all...so wt yhu post here is open...so stop barking toothlessly...and complete your 'story' which I doubt is truly yours.....
ooh abeg bluestarry and crocz u guys shuld cum lets cage dis animal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
ccnation:
Abeg na who be this 'itshadex' abi wetin be him mumu name sef wey com cari e makousa com spoil everybody blues?

The first day i decided to see what's happening on the romance sectiion was the day i stumbled upon this story. I have read a couple of stories on the literature section, sincerely this story deserves an award for its originality, and the way it dealt on family values and societal challenges being faced by our young girls in real time.

*Even if the story has to end this way, @Dicefrost you deserve a 5star. Reading your story, i felt like i was reading my younger sister's life account.

#eshe! #Dalu! #nagode! #merci! #gracias! #Thanksabunch!

I can beat my chest that this story will go a long to change a lot of lives already at the verge of taking 'ONE WRONG TURN'.

These are words coming from somebody that has brain, not one mumu/brainless "Equado" vomitting nonsense there.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
Been silently following this story...I think its tym I said my piece....@dicefrost...y wud yhu post a story here....r yhu so clueless to think it wud nt b exploited...infact you have no case here...Nairaland is an open forum for all...so wt yhu post here is open...so stop barking toothlessly...and complete your 'story' which I doubt is truly yours.....
no b diz guy escape diz morning from yaba? Chai were yaba officials come go carry diz animal go zoo give am m own special cage abeg

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Onemansquad:

ooh abeg bluestarry and crocz u guys shuld cum lets cage dis animal
yaba officials are on on dia way here

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Terrific
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by cowgirl9090: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
this is one of the sweetest story i have ever read and i want to say thank you dicefrost. but sorry to say this dicefrost are you taking us for a long ride? are you intentionally marketing a site in nairaland. you once said that a blogger pay you for getting people to his site you never mentioned the site so that we could flock to the site.. but now mentioning the said site that you said stole your work is this your Conny way of doing it. of all the blog it is coolval.com that you found your work been pasted. and cooval iś very busy mentioning his blog all over this thread. why is it that its on monday you said you will be completing your story that all this drama started. please dicefrost be sincere

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by theplanmaker: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:

Lol, i stay in the hostel with dicefrost, i c him typing the story so boss go nd die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:

Please i beg you in the name of God, publish the proof. Make sure your next post on this thread is 'the proof' that I'm not the original author or simply walk away with ypur tail between your legs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
cowgirl9090:
this is one of the sweetest story i have ever read and i want to say thank you dicefrost. but sorry to say this dicefrost are you taking us for a long ride? are you intentionally marketing a site in nairaland. you once said that a blogger pay you for getting people to his site you never mentioned the site so that we could flock to the site.. but now mentioning the said site that you said stole your work is this your Conny way of doing it. of all the blog it is coolval.com that you found your work been pasted. and cooval iś very busy mentioning his blog all over this thread. why is it that its on monday you said you will be completing your story that all this drama started. please dicefrost be sincere

I do not know coolval, never worked with him before www. blogs vila..in/?m=1
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
cowgirl9090:
chai!sis are you a journalist?investigator?see as you just link you questions...wellidone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ugwum007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Coolval22com:
We have already resolved every issue concerning this story with dicefrost, he has allowed the story to be posted on our website www.coolval22.com with credit given to a name he asked for. please for those still dropping insults on our website, it isn't necessary, moreover the comments won't equally publish. Yea we agree it was an unfortunate incident since coolval has always been against plagiarism for such a thing to happen in his website, but you all know our website is a small forum where any registered member can post anything. we have been part of nairaland since 2012 and most guest stories and fans we have are from nairaland....... Dicefrost is a friend and we have settled.

Thanks

thank ur God u ve settled the issue....that website would ve been a story by now..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ugwum007(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
dice, pls drop the link to d blog so I can continue from there. let me see how dis petty thieves here will thrive.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:

I'm sorry but I have to ask, were you born like this or ou genetically transform or modified into this, I'm curious!...cos your level of stupidi'ty is outstanding!

Congrats dude, you have successfully move to the top of the list of most fo'olish persons I've ever seen...ode oni ranu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Hedybee(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Equado(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Crocz:

I'm sorry but I have to ask, were you born like this or ou genetically transform or modified into this, I'm curious!...cos your level of stupidi'ty is outstanding!

Congrats dude, you have successfully move to the top of the list of most fo'olish persons I've ever seen...ode oni ranu!
...technically we've never met...so that makes you the most foolish person you've eva met...lol...I wonder how you live wiv yaslf...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Enough of this electronic fight

3 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:
...technically we've never met...so that makes you the most foolish person you've eva met...lol...I wonder how you live wiv yaslf...

I'm waiting for the proof please
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by whizqueen(f): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Equado:

Infact i reali dnt knw wat to say to u cos u r a complete ASSHOLE! U dnt knw y he is posting it here yet u've bin following the story? Are u evn any different frm the thief who is copy-pasting? Ode oshi...

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by whizqueen(f): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kaaai! Is how this story is gonna end ?. Pls dicefrost jes as sumone as suggested earlier i fink opening a blog is gonna b d best option for ur stories. Like other nairaland writers av read frm, they post on their blogs first, then afta enof of viewers they bring it back to nairaland.
No nid completing the story here agn abeg, u got the credit for the good job alrdy. Once agn i say dis is one of the best stories av eva read dat has reali aroused my interest, u r reali appreciated bro, more ink to ur pen as u kip the words flowing!

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Drsnives(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2014
intresting

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.