Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (173189 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by explorer250(m): 2:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Equado:
...technically we've never met...so that makes you the most foolish person you've eva met...lol...I wonder how you live wiv yaslf...
utu ele, aji mkpi, ihe aburu onu(you are a cursed thing). Why have you decided to show case your animalistic tendencies to the world due to envy? Is it because you cannot write? In short, your parent are childless because you are already useless, they have already counted you as loss! Otule okuko(chicken ass) lmfao, looolz...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by dullassini(m): 3:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Equado me no dey comment 4 here but d writer said 1 thing, d proof say no b him get d story else u shud b ashamed of ursef. I believe dis forum is meant 4 people wit brains not some clueless fool.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by GANDALF1(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Mr. Dicefrost
Just like your brother Moneysoldier and others.
Have you ever considered what would have happened to your education if the authors of the textbooks you used in school stopped writing halfway for fear of plagiarism? I am very sure that all the text used from your first day in school, till date sef, are all pirated copies of the original and I can also bet my last kobo that your project thesis when you finally get there will be a PIRATED COPY OF THE ORIGINAL!!!

Its disheartening when I see youths of nowadays striving to make kobos out of what people did as a hobby in the past. It is good to make money from your work but that should not be your priority. I read your piece because it was great. Other people did because of the same reason. If you leave this money consciousness of yours and strive towards perfection of your writing skills, you can only get better. And lemme warn you bro, no one ever got rich chasing kobos. The Wright Brothers would have left a lasting legacy for their generations yet unborn if they had not been busy, chasing other plane builders who copied their designs. Today, there is Boeing, Airbus, etc. Show me a Wright plane!

Enough said but I wont end my advice to you without appreciating writers here who complete their stories and dont stop because one copycat is replicating their work on a blog I will never visit. Coolval, Snakie, Onihaxy, and others, keep up the good work. And remember, the Achebes, the Adichies, and other great writers, are waxing strong even with the PIRACY OF THEIR WORKS.

Gracias

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2014
The first hospital was just a few meters away from the hotel. Hannah and i strolled along. She walked rather sluggishly behind me, almost as if she was scared of finding Ruth. No doubt, she already knew how much i hated her at this point.

As we walked by, a lot of thoughts gathered in my head. I was preoccupied with the thought of what could have happened to Ruth, but on the other hand i couldn't keep my mind off my broken relationship with Ehis.

I wondered if he would ever forgive me. The identity of the girl in the room also troubled me. For someone who claimed to love me, Ehis moved on really fast.

Images from the past few hours continuously flooded my mind. I wondered if Ehis actually knew i was in that hotel, at the same time i cursed myself for not leaving sooner, and not seeing the similarity between Mesode and odion. I would have saved myself a lot of heartache.

At that point, i realised that i knew very little about those boys at the hotel. I slowed down a little, to allow Hannah catch up with me. I wanted to satisfy my curiosity.

"did you know that Mesode was Ehis's cousin? " i asked, facing Hannah.

" no" she replied, shrugging her shoulder unconvincingly.

she was obviously lying i could tell. But i did no border to press further, because it would make no difference at this point.

"how did you know Aj?, and what arrangements did you have with him? "i queried further.

" we were friends before he travelled to Malaysia. This morning, he called to inform me that he was around. He wanted some girls to spend time with him and his friends. So i collected fifty thousand naira from him to 'arrange' two girls. I didn't know it would be like this i swear"

I looked at her with disgust written all-over my face. She faced down, probably embarrassed over her actions. I turned away and headed into the hospital complex.

We walked straight to the reception, to meet an angry looking girl in her early twenties.

"good afternoon" we greeted simultaneously.

"how may i help you? " she asked, without replying our greeting

'we are looking for a patient who might have been brought here today, her name is Ruth Nosakare"

She made several clicks on her mouse before informing us that they had no patient with that name. I felt a little more disappointed and worried.

We left for the next hospital, which was just a few minutes away. We searched helplessly for Ruth, until there was just one hospital left. I took out the list of hospitals the hotel receptionist gave us, and glanced through it's content.

Cold shivers ran down my spine when i realised that the last hospital is a psychiatric hospital. Could Ruth have gone mad? I wondered. I turned toward Hannah and announced to her that we would be checking a psychiatric hospital next.

The sullen look on her face presented a kind of guilt i couldn't understand. She avoided eye contact with me. I was very sure she knew something that she wasn't telling me.

My heart raced as we entered the federal psychiatric hospital. The sheer magnificence of the building wowed me a little. But it still did not shore my anxiety.

I know that mad people were usually admitted here, hence i did not know if i should pray to find Ruth here or not. As we walked in, Hannah began to drag behind. Her unwillingness to enter the building gave her away.

I looked suspiciously at her and left her behind. Unlike the previous hospitals, this one had no reception. I looked around for a while, hoping to find someone to talk to.

I ran towards a nurse who seemed to be hurrying out of sight.

"excuse me ma, please help me I'm looking for someone "

She neither lessened her pace nor stop to look at me. She was focused on the file she was carrying. She walked and spoke at the same time.

"who exactly?" she asked, flipping through her file and walking briskly.

"it's my friend, her name is Ruth, i don't know if........ "

She stopped abruptly and shot a horrible look at me immediately i mentioned Ruth's name. I stole a glance at the file she was holding, it had" Ruth Nosakare" written on it, with a tag next to it stating clearly "emergency"

" are you the Hannah? " she asked, grabbing hold of my hand.

" no ma, Hannah is just outside, I'm Ella" i replied, trying to wriggle free from her grip.

"take me to her" she ordered, as she pulled me towards the door.

My anxiety increased, at this point i was certain that Hannah had a lot to do with what was happening.

"do you know your friends Parents or anybody we can contact ?" she stopped and asked.

I thought about it for a while, if Ruth wanted them to contact her family, she would have volunteered those information. I decided to withhold answers myself.

"no ma i don't know anyone "

" what about your school? "

" school has closed" i replied.

She resigned from her questioning and continued towards the door, till we were out in the open.

"that's Hannah " i said, pointing towards her.

The sight of the nurse holding my hand firmly, and pointing at her frightened Hannah. She began to retreat towards the gate as we approached her.

" my friend stop there! "the nurse ordered.

Hannah froze, with a frightened look on her face. The nurse approached her and grabbed her by the hand.

" come with me, you have some explaining to do" she said, as she led us all the way up to her office. Hannah was shedding tears already.

21 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2014
@gandalf thanks! I won't let them kill my love for writing..... Pls lets shift our focus back to the story

5 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Boland(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2014
Cool Story... Don't be discouraged by plagiarism, keep the zeal burning and you will go places. Enjoy...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2014
dicefrost:
@gandalf thanks! I won't let them kill my love for writing..... Pls lets shift our focus back to the story

may all the gods/God join might to bless u. U are a true son of ur father. Thank u for updating again. Ur tank of knowledge will never run dry. Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by whao: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2014
That's a whao! Story full of thrill and suspend........

Ruth has gone viral ooo, please help me catch her before she kill Hannah;

Infact I hope the law of karma work here cos its payback time. She must vomit the N50k she collect.

Lesson: Becareful with your friends nor matter how close and good they are to you. Always be watchful and be prayerful that you don't fall victim of such prey called Hannah.

Next story please!!!!!!!!!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Equado:
...technically we've never met...so that makes you the most foolish person you've eva met...lol...I wonder how you live wiv yaslf...

I don't need to trade words with you but I felt the need to enlighten your misguided mind...I never said "met" but "seen"...so "technically", your brain is obviously not connecting to your eyes

And pls don't quote me again, I wanna enjoy this story if you don't mind...thanks dumus!

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by maaft(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2014
GANDALF1:
Mr. Dicefrost
Just like your brother Moneysoldier and others.
Have you ever considered what would have happened to your education if the authors of the textbooks you used in school stopped writing halfway for fear of plagiarism? I am very sure that all the text used from your first day in school, till date sef, are all pirated copies of the original and I can also bet my last kobo that your project thesis when you finally get there will be a PIRATED COPY OF THE ORIGINAL!!!

Its disheartening when I see youths of nowadays striving to make kobos out of what people did as a hobby in the past. It is good to make money from your work but that should not be your priority. I read your piece because it was great. Other people did because of the same reason. If you leave this money consciousness of yours and strive towards perfection of your writing skills, you can only get better. And lemme warn you bro, no one ever got rich chasing kobos. The Wright Brothers would have left a lasting legacy for their generations yet unborn if they had not been busy, chasing other plane builders who copied their designs. Today, there is Boeing, Airbus, etc. Show me a Wright plane!

Enough said but I wont end my advice to you without appreciating writers here who complete their stories and dont stop because one copycat is replicating their work on a blog I will never visit. Coolval, Snakie, Onihaxy, and others, keep up the good work. And remember, the Achebes, the Adichies, and other great writers, are waxing strong even with the PIRACY OF THEIR WORKS.

Gracias
well typed. but you do know it hurts when your work is used without your permission and without due reference to you.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Equado:
really...dice frost aint d sole intellect bhynd dt story...ah v proof...s
ahh Bluestarry abg cum o dis animal don escape frm him zoo agn oo
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Radicalove i sight u
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2014
dicefrost:
Radicalove i sight u

I am here dear, we are waiting for your next update. More battery to your phone....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by vickkyruby(f): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2014
wow! thanks dicefrost for not allowing the story to die.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sleekbody(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
av bin following dis story from the begining b4 I registered as a member here, well I must say really great story, nd u just behaved matured with this update, thanks for the update
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mizkeleke(f): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omo d suspence don mature..... Waiting for d next episode. Nice one @ Dicefrost
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mehn, dat dickkkk go long o, sotey e touch the girl brain shocked grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Laivia(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Awwwww @dicefrost tnx for updating again........... Ur a darlin........ But dis suspense is becomin 3much, cnt wait for d nxt update
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by AdahXris(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
I was just reading thru all †Ϟε misunderstandings and patiently waiting for the next action that would be taken. Then, ofcourse I saw an update and I said Τ̲̅õ myself 'this dicefrost guy is not only a talented writer buh also a matured minded son' Mr. Dicefrost, I really commend ur maturity, U̶̲̥̅̊ just proved ur level °ƒ maturity and intelligence in handling issues like this. You are really a rare gem. The sky is just your stepping stone. Nice one bro, thanks for keeping ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ entertained. Anya wune wune!! grin

5 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by imagold: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow,read it t to d last page..cool story,weldone
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Emmysmith63(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Me jus dey follow jeje
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
vickkyruby:
wow! thanks dicefrost for not allowing the story to die.
Princesschi:

may all the gods/God join might to bless u. U are a true son of ur father. Thank u for updating again. Ur tank of knowledge will never run dry. Weldone bro
sleekbody:
av bin following dis story from the begining b4 I registered as a member here, well I must say really great story, nd u just behaved matured with this update, thanks for the update
Princesschi:

Thank you all, you guyz keep me going. Next update ll be 2moro......... Thanks again... I appreciate you all
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
AdahXris:
I was just reading thru all †Ϟε misunderstandings and patiently waiting for the next action that would be taken. Then, ofcourse I saw an update and I said Τ̲̅õ myself 'this dicefrost guy is not only a talented writer buh also a matured minded son' Mr. Dicefrost, I really commend ur maturity, U̶̲̥̅̊ just proved ur level °ƒ maturity and intelligence in handling issues like this. You are really a rare gem. The sky is just your stepping stone. Nice one bro, thanks for keeping ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ entertained. Anya wune wune!! grin

Thanks bro
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sendmeonly(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is splendid i must confess, i like the twist and turns in the story even making it more interesting...

I think i would have a very good deal with you,you are blessed...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by KlaireKlement(f): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
AdahXris:
Wow...U are an Idoma guy??...#Abole??#
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omg, what did Hannah do ooo? cry
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ice234: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Why don't you just delete or edit that comment.

Itzshaxee:
Guys we have settle thinqs out and he agreed i can post it on my page? Please am sorry if i made you guys angry on my first comment!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by tunjisanmi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
God bless Dicefrost
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by whizqueen(f): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
tunjisanmi:
God bless Dicefrost
Amen!!!
**follows topic back** grin
Tis hannah gal ehn av bin suspecting her frm d begining.... looking forward to nxt update.
Dicefrost indeed u r truely an incredible man. M amazed by ur actions dat ws reali i high lvl of maturity u displayed up der bro. God bless ya a thousand tines
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by realnas(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
dicefrost:
The first hospital was just a few meters away from the hotel. Hannah and i strolled along. She walked rather sluggishly behind me, almost as if she was scared of finding Ruth. No doubt, she already knew how much i hated her at this point.

As we walked by, a lot of thoughts gathered in my head. I was preoccupied with the thought of what could have happened to Ruth, but on the other hand i couldn't keep my mind off my broken relationship with Ehis.

I wondered if he would ever forgive me. The identity of the girl in the room also troubled me. For someone who claimed to love me, Ehis moved on really fast.

Images from the past few hours continuously flooded my mind. I wondered if Ehis actually knew i was in that hotel, at the same time i cursed myself for not leaving sooner, and not seeing the similarity between Mesode and odion. I would have saved myself a lot of heartache.

At that point, i realised that i knew very little about those boys at the hotel. I slowed down a little, to allow Hannah catch up with me. I wanted to satisfy my curiosity.

"did you know that Mesode was Ehis's cousin? " i asked, facing Hannah.

" no" she replied, shrugging her shoulder unconvincingly.

she was obviously lying i could tell. But i did no border to press further, because it would make no difference at this point.

"how did you know Aj?, and what arrangements did you have with him? "i queried further.

" we were friends before he travelled to Malaysia. This morning, he called to inform me that he was around. He wanted some girls to spend time with him and his friends. So i collected fifty thousand naira from him to 'arrange' two girls. I didn't know it would be like this i swear"

I looked at her with disgust written all-over my face. She faced down, probably embarrassed over her actions. I turned away and headed into the hospital complex.

We walked straight to the reception, to meet an angry looking girl in her early twenties.

"good afternoon" we greeted simultaneously.

"how may i help you? " she asked, without replying our greeting

'we are looking for a patient who might have been brought here today, her name is Ruth Nosakare"

She made several clicks on her mouse before informing us that they had no patient with that name. I felt a little more disappointed and worried.

We left for the next hospital, which was just a few minutes away. We searched helplessly for Ruth, until there was just one hospital left. I took out the list of hospitals the hotel receptionist gave us, and glanced through it's content.

Cold shivers ran down my spine when i realised that the last hospital is a psychiatric hospital. Could Ruth have gone mad? I wondered. I turned toward Hannah and announced to her that we would be checking a psychiatric hospital next.

The sullen look on her face presented a kind of guilt i couldn't understand. She avoided eye contact with me. I was very sure she knew something that she wasn't telling me.

My heart raced as we entered the federal psychiatric hospital. The sheer magnificence of the building wowed me a little. But it still did not shore my anxiety.

I know that mad people were usually admitted here, hence i did not know if i should pray to find Ruth here or not. As we walked in, Hannah began to drag behind. Her unwillingness to enter the building gave her away.

I looked suspiciously at her and left her behind. Unlike the previous hospitals, this one had no reception. I looked around for a while, hoping to find someone to talk to.

I ran towards a nurse who seemed to be hurrying out of sight.

"excuse me ma, please help me I'm looking for someone "

She neither lessened her pace nor stop to look at me. She was focused on the file she was carrying. She walked and spoke at the same time.

"who exactly?" she asked, flipping through her file and walking briskly.

"it's my friend, her name is Ruth, i don't know if........ "

She stopped abruptly and shot a horrible look at me immediately i mentioned Ruth's name. I stole a glance at the file she was holding, it had" Ruth Nosakare" written on it, with a tag next to it stating clearly "emergency"

" are you the Hannah? " she asked, grabbing hold of my hand.

" no ma, Hannah is just outside, I'm Ella" i replied, trying to wriggle free from her grip.

"take me to her" she ordered, as she pulled me towards the door.

My anxiety increased, at this point i was certain that Hannah had a lot to do with what was happening.

"do you know your friends Parents or anybody we can contact ?" she stopped and asked.

I thought about it for a while, if Ruth wanted them to contact her family, she would have volunteered those information. I decided to withhold answers myself.

"no ma i don't know anyone "

" what about your school? "

" school has closed" i replied.

She resigned from her questioning and continued towards the door, till we were out in the open.

"that's Hannah " i said, pointing towards her.

The sight of the nurse holding my hand firmly, and pointing at her frightened Hannah. She began to retreat towards the gate as we approached her.

" my friend stop there! "the nurse ordered.

Hannah froze, with a frightened look on her face. The nurse approached her and grabbed her by the hand.

" come with me, you have some explaining to do" she said, as she led us all the way up to her office. Hannah was shedding tears already.

after reading this all I hv to say is dicefrost u are d man
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Its happening live this
weekend. Catch the
conversation live on
Nairaland as our popular
programme 'Nairaland
celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing
this weekend. She is not
story writer, neither is she
a poet. She is a Queen, our
Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful
girl on Nairaland. Miss
Jennimma, winner Miss
Nairaland beauty contest
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the
secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more
about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions.
Everything will be
answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: http:// www.nairaland.com/1952165/
weekly-interview-thread-
subsidiary-
dammysammytv/9#27964171. Missing the action is like
carrying over a course.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Drsnives(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
You are the man@dicefrost. Ride on bro, I gat ur back

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.