Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172908 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
jswaggzo: dicefrost is this really a true life story or fiction ?

your guess is as good as mine. the really important thing is the lesson it holds for both parents and teenagers.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hehehe...I love mummy nurse!...they are just the best

O ya spread 'em legs let's see if the skin is still on the drum cheesy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Missyetty(f): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow! Dats a job wel done @ op, realy enjoyin ur story
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by graceelove(f): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nice write up.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Missyetty: Wow! Dats a job wel done @ op, realy enjoyin ur story

thanks
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
graceelove: Nice write up.

dicefrost: thank you for following
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Walks into d thread nd hails evry1
#dicefrost wat a 9c story u got here bro.. Waiting for d next update
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by RichieBrown(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2014
NYC story here!! intriguing n captivating
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Nice work dicefrost.
#Following
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by simdibaby2(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2014
her mum is going to far...simple trust is needed.for me i wil hate her for lack of trust.
buh nice story all d way.keep d up.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Princesschi: Nice work dicefrost.
#Following

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Onemansquad: Walks into d thread nd hails evry1
#dicefrost wat a 9c story u got here bro.. Waiting for d next update

I c u bros. abeg grab a sit
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
dicefrost:

I c u bros. abeg grab a sit

tank u bros
*na front sit tinx*
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by valmunich(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Come, this OP, you sure do know how to keep people waiting. Why not complete the syory already angry
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lawrenceunaa: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
well done op
Nice story but ur updates are too short
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Seriously following the story... waiting o

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by frainc(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op pls will you permit me to use your story on my blog?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oga, abeg do mk u come continue watin u start oh..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
"Take off your pant and spread your legs", my mum ordered.

"But why?" i inquired

"you said you are a virgin abi? Oya let me check weather your hymen is still intact"

Those words hit me like a bolt of lightening. The very thought of my mum inspecting my virgin hole infuriated me. My countenance changed, i started to cry again.

"No mum, you can't do that, It's degrading. I won't let you touch me"

"Osas! Ighalo! Come here" my mum shouted from my room.

" if you won't co-operate with me, i ll tell them to hold you down for me, It's either me and you, or you allow all the men in this house to see your unclothedness today"

Osas and Ighalo were already outside my door, inquiring why my mum wanted them. My crying intensified, a feeling of frustration enveloped me.

"Oya I'm waiting, or should i open the door for them?" My mum said impatiently.

Slowly, i took off my panties from underneath my skirt, with tears gushing out of my eyes in torrents.

I laid still, and moved my legs apart. My mum burried her head between my legs, i could feel her seperating my labia with her fingers. What she was looking for, or hoping to find I had no idea.

By the time she was through, i wasn't crying anymore. My countenance changed. It wasnt just sadness anymore. I was bitter. A feeling of anger and hatred overwhelmed me.

My mum, proped herself up, and walked away, without saying a word to me. She probably discovered i had told the truth, but pride and shame won't let her apologize.

I turned around and looked at the wall clock, it was almost 1am, i have been deep in thought for hours. My mind went over the day's activities.

My parents have locked me in a cage, my mum humiliated me. My father wants to kill me. I felt alone and depressed.

There was only one ray of sunshine for me today. Somebody loves me. He told me himself. I had never felt so loved before.

Despite all that happened today, i ll do anything to get that kiss again, to fall helplessly into his caring arms.

He ll be my shoulder to cry on. I must see Ehis again, no matter what it takes. He alone can help me find happiness in this little world of mine.

But how do i escape from the watchful eyes of my parents? I know after today, dad will never allow me attend practice again. But i must find a way, i know just the right people who can help me. Ruth and Hannah. I can't wait to see them.
*** To be continued***

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oga, dis ur story dey sweet me die!! Abeg continue.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
I spent my Saturday in isolation, i barely came out of my room or talked to anybody. The only person who bordered to find out how i was doing was Ighalo. My mum only came to remind me to eat.

Sunday came along with a lot of promise for me. The thought of seeing Ehis again put a smile on my face. I felt that usual flutter inside me again. I kept wondering how i would see him without my parents finding out.

I got up slowly from my bed, and walked lazily to the sitting room. My family had already started morning devotion. I found some space beside Ighalo, and knelt down in front of the statue of virgin Mary.

All through the prayer, i merely mumbled some incoherent words. My mind and heart were far removed from the prayer. All i could think about was meeting Ehis again.

The devotion ended. I got up quickly, hoping to dash out of sight before anyone noticed my presence.

"Ella come back here, we are not finished with you" my father's voice halted me in my strides.

I turned around with a frown on my face, and hands folded across my chest. My parents had already taken up seats side by side.

"sit down," my mum ordered.

" I'm ok like this" i replied, looking upwards with disgust. I have never replied my parents like this before. I guess times have changed.

My father cleared his throat and continued.

"You have now decided to bring shame upon me. To the extent that you now sleep with small boys in the house of God....."

"daddy i did not......."

"shut up!" My dad shouted, getting up from his seat,

" if you interrupt me again i ll break your head" he thundered.

As menacing as he sounded, i was largely unflustered. The anger that had built up in my heart far exceeded the fear I had for my father.

"hence forth", he continued, in a harsh and authoritative tone. " you will not go to that practice again. Infact go and tell them you are no longer an alter girl"

"Apart from church and school, do not leave this house to any place. If I see you with that useless boy, or any boy for that matter, i ll kill both you with my bare hands.........silly child"

" okay, is that all?" I asked, in a mocking tone.

"My friend get out of here" my mum replied, obviously irritated by my demeanor.

I turned around, and walked lazily towards my bathroom. I wasn't ready to do any house chores. Whoever wanted me to work, will have to kill me first, i resolved in my heart. Thankfully, nobody disturbed me.

I returned from the bathroom, with a towel tied around my body, covering from my chest to the ridge above my knees. Revealing my long shapely legs.
I stood in front of my mirror, admiring all the contours of my body. For once i appreciated how pretty i was. I turned round and looked at my butt. A little shy smile flashed across my face, as i remembered the feeling i got when Ehis squeezed it.

I opened my drawer, and brought out all my make up accessories, which in total included a comb, face powder and body cream. My mum wouldn't allow anything else. I applied everything meticulously, making sure it was all perfect.

I looked through my wardrobe, searching for my favourite gown. It was a blue dinner gown, tailor made to my body. It brought out my exact shape, and had a way of making my bossoms look big.

I stared at the mirror, turning from side to side, making sure I looked perfect. I wanted Ehis to admire me today, if i get the chance to meet him.

It was all perfect, as i stepped outside to meet my parents in the car outside. My mum had her eyes fixed on me, as i took every step towards the car. I could guess exactly what was going on in her mind. We zoomed off. Today, i ll find a way to out smart my parents. I had an ally.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by chlowi(f): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Memory lane............. grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
chlowi: Memory lane............. grin

lol, Wat did u do? grin

lol, Wat did u do?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by tope24(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
That catechist abi what's he called deserves a thunder slap from God for exaggerating. Bia come and continue before this coke finish for my hand.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by frankmoney(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
nice story op.....got me thinking about the past....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ibietela2(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Waiting
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
9c 1 bro #stil folowing
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by chlowi(f): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
dicefrost:

lol, Wat did u do? grin

lol, Wat did u do?

In respect to the caging grin well, I waited tilli got my admission into uni!!! I just wonder why parents think that is the best way to raise the girl child!!! In truth, just. Like your story, it stops nothing as a matter of fact, it would only gear up curiosity...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by chlowi(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
tope24: That catechist abi what's he called deserves a thunder slap from God for exaggerating. Bia come and continue before this coke finish for my hand.

Don't mind the blatant liar!!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by theplanmaker: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2014
chlowi:

In respect to the caging grin well, I waited tilli got my admission into uni!!! I just wonder why parents think that is the best way to raise the girl child!!! In truth, just. Like your story, it stops nothing as a matter of fact, it would only gear up curiosity...

yeah...so true....caging is counter productive. most times parents make the mistake of providing discipline when they should provide guidance.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by labaski(f): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2014
nice story Dicefrost..i had d same kinda upbringing aldou not including d religious aspect o..and my mum was d strict one..even till now wey i don old oooo..na wen i enter skul i free myself small..and dose virtues i stl keep in skul..dont club..keep few friends..it helps too..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.