Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172993 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Swash042(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2014
op u ar gud....kip it comin!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
following

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
We arrived at my school not quite long after. I was silent for most part of the journey, a lot of thoughts ran through my mind.

I would steal occasional glances at Ehis, to see the expression on his face. He oftened looked indifferent

The school was very much rowdy, as students were still outside playing. It was five minutes before the end of the break.

I came out of the car, and walked cautiously to the gate, looking around to see if anyone had eyes on me.

I knocked lightly on the gate, and the harsh voice of the gate man answered me.

"who is it?"

"sir It's me I'm back"

He stared through the peep hole, and identified me, as he unlocked the gates and let me in.

As soon as i entered, i spotted Ruth walking down from the other side of the school. She looked very much excited to see me.

I hurried into the gate house, and began to change into my school uniform. I was excited to be back, I hate stories of my own to share with Ruth.

Ruth rushed into the gate house, and hugged me tightly.

" at last you ve become a big girl, its about time you grew up" Ruth said, giving me a familiar look. It was a look of scrutiny.

"abi?" I replied, twirling around and flaunting my curves.

"so what did he give you? I know Ehis is loaded" Ruth queried, sounding very serious

"tada!" Waving my hands for her to see the wristwatch.

"just that?" She asked, a little disappointed.

I put my hand in the polythene bag i brought with me, and brought out the mobile phone.

Ruth grabbed it from me excitedly, and did the usual "girl shout". The phone was a techno M9.

I was so proud of myself, this was almost an achievment for me. But i was sure my parents would never let me keep the phone. So i had a plan.

"so did you follow him home?" Ruth asked, anticipating a quick reply.

"i did"

"and?"

"Nothing" i replied, not knowing exactly what she wanted to hear.

" so you mean you didn't get down with him?" She said, pointing towards my v.

"not really,i was scared, you know I'm a virgin" i replied, in a low tone.

"so you want to carry your virginity to the grave? If a guy gives you this much, the only you can repay him is by opening up for him. Stop being selfish, else you ll lose a guy that loves you so much"

Ruth's words affected me far more than she realised. Ehis has shown me so much love, he has spent a lot. I should have given him something in return, i wondered silently to my self.

The thought of losing Ehis was unbearable. He was the only one who had shown me so much love.

He gives my life a meaning, more so he provided an escape from my parents. He deserved something, I concluded.

"when next we go out, i ll just do it with him" i said rather boldly

"thats much better, its not a big deal, we all do it. Just grow up Ella.

I nodded in agreement sheepishly, and started arranging my person stuff.

The break was already over, and the school compound was getting quieter as students made their way into their classrooms.

A thought suddenly hit me, as Ruth asked

"were is Hannah"?

"she went with Ehis's cousin, she will soon be back I'm sure"

Deep within me, i was really scared. Odion did not look or sound like a decent person. He looked more like a thug.

I also knew Hannah would follow him home, to sleep with him. But shouldnt she have come already?

We have waited for more than 20 minutes after the break. And our worry had become pronounce.

I kept pacing up and down the gate house, worried that something might have happened to Hannah.

Her number wasn't connecting either. Even the gate man joined my panic.

After 20 more minutes of waiting. We heard a weak knock on the gate. I prayed silently for it to be Hannah. I couldn't bear the panic any longer.

The gate man opened up quickly. The sight before us heightened our anxiety and panic.

Hannah was seated on the ground, looking weak and spent. Her face looked nothing like the person who left the school with me today.

Her make up was ruined, something must have dried up on her face. Her cloths were wet and dirty.

She wore the look of someone who had been through a lot.

We rushed foward to help her up to her feet, and carried her into the gate house.

"What happened to you?" Ruth asked with a shaky voice. I was too dumbfounded to speak.

Hannah began her story from were we got seperated at the plaza

***Tbc***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ghenghen shey u galz knw hw to open up abi nw she cnt evn walk very wel
#9c 1 dicefrost bt d update is nt lng sha
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by aprilwise(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Hannah e don be for u.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by DONADAMS(m): 1:44am On Oct 05, 2014
Great suspesnse..following. . .
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 4:34am On Oct 05, 2014
Very gud still following 2 see hw dis will end.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by cephaswizzy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
nice one
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mizcalvina(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
*following* as i sip my 1.2million naira champagne..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by UnknownT: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
How many hours is their break period?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by davroca16(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
@dicefrost if and only if you didn't copy this story from somewhere, i'll simply say nice job **more grease to your elbows**.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2014
davroca16:
@dicefrost if and only if you didn't copy this story from somewhere, i'll simply say nice job **more grease to your elbows**.

I can assure you the story is all mine
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by okojude: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
WooooW! Dat was actually so adventurous indeed Do you wish to give
your partner the sex that will keep driving him/her to you? Do you wish
to give your partner a bedroom experience he/she cannever get anywhere
else? Do you wish to become a boss in the bedroom naturally without the
use of energisers? Do you always wish to know how to get the baby you
have been tripping for without? Or you wish to sustain your relationship that
is facing some sort of storms? Then click on www.glazinglove.com/love/report
It works wonders much more than charms.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by philismary(f): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice update dicefrost but we want more,can u give us more?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Babygal4eva(f): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
UnknownT:
How many hours is their break period?

lol asked myself the same thing... thinking of when i was in sec school and we were given just 30mins sad cry
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by labaski(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
UnknownT: How many hours is their break period?
Babygal4eva:
lol asked myself the same thing... thinking of when i was in sec school and we were given just 30mins sad cry
dey left d school before d break period.. dey left at d lecture before d break..

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by agarawu23(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
labaski:
dey left d school before d break period.. dey left at d lecture3 before d break..
you r ryt jare, most ppl dont read carefully before commenting. they left a period bfore break so therefore a period in secondary school is 40min + 30 or 40 mins break. so I think the time worth it.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
With this level of details and specifics of the content, gat me thinking...Ehis could be/is dicefrost! shocked

Oga you bad small o shocked...you come dey use your "nini" disturb virgin girl!! cheesy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Babygal4eva(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
labaski:
dey left d school before d break period.. dey left at d lecture before d break..

Ohh... wow just reread it, makes more sense now. thanks. smiley
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dicefrost come and complete this thing
Biko
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Still no update yet!! Na wa oh, oga do mk u come update oh I go gv u moni 4 lacasera nd gala.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Frankenstein: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Can anyone tell me why this story is in romance section?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Frankenstein:
Can anyone tell me why this story is in romance section?

literature section is crawling with talented writers, I don't think i have the quality to keep up with them, my story will be overlooked. I'd rather stay here, where people ll read simply for fun, without comparing me with anyone.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lawrenceunaa: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
nice one op

waiting for next episode
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by labaski(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
dicefrost:

literature section is crawling with talented writers, I don't think i have the quality to keep up with them, my story will be overlooked. I'd rather stay here, where people ll read simply for fun, without comparing me with anyone.
u shouldnt make urself inferior..it is wrong..believe in urself and put ur best..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bros keep it up, its nice. I dey follo o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by valmunich(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dicefrost, the suspense here is too much, it'll actually make most readers lose interest. Nice write up though.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ggrin(f): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
*ghost mode deactivated* coolcoolcool
Nice one bro/sisundecided
Nickz

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Daywalker1: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
U make Mr laugh like a baby
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by nickz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
ggrin:
*ghost mode deactivated* coolcoolcool
Nice one bro/sisundecided
Nickz
wetin dey sup??
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Specialme124(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
#following...@op,9ce write up.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by king406(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guy continue dis tin nah!.. The suspense too much nd its starting to make it boring

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.