Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172994 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
@dicefrost

Pls protect your intellectual by any means...if you can't obtain a copyright for it...type it, print it and mail it to your address with stamp on it (showing the date)...and also email it to your other email account (if you have 2)

By this, you can have every claim to it in the future...don't let some vermins rob you of your work...this story is enough to earn you a nomination in any Writter's Award cos it incorporate family, youth, parent, religion, education and early love.

Bro, polish this thing wella and you gonna be surprised how well it's gonna hit!

4 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
dicefrost: come on, dnt be a ghost reader. drop your comment or share after reading. it keeps me inspired........thanks

A nice article it is...if i may ask;is this a true life story or jst a fiction,if it is a true life story;do u knw d gurl in question¿...Thank u.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Crocz: @dicefrost

Pls protect your intellectual by any means...if you can't obtain a copyright for it...type it, print it and mail it to your address with stamp on it (showing the date)...and also email it to your other email account (if you have 2)

By this, you can have every claim to it in the future...don't let some vermins rob you of your work...this story is enough to earn you a nomination in any Writter's Award cos it incorporate family, youth, parent, religion, education and early love.

Bro, polish this thing wella and you gonna be surprised how well it's gonna hit!

I ll do this, thanks bro
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
As we all alighted, i kept turning from side to side, i could not risk being seen by someone who knows me or my parents.

One would have to look closely to recognise me though, because the make up and trousers made me look different.

This part of the city was unfamiliar, i have never been here before. It was somewhere around sapele road.

I turned around and saw a big sign board it read "kada plaza". The building was large, and booming with activties.

It is one of the numerous places to have fun in Benin. A really magnificent building, containing a cinema hall, hallmark supermarket, a gaming center, and different fast food joints.

I was quite excited to be here, i knew i would have fun without doubt, but what would happen afterwards, i wasn't sure.

We made our way into a section of the plaza, it was a fast food segment.
We occupied a table for four.

Ehis and i sat side by side, facing Hannah and Odion. A waiter came around, and we made our orders.

I waited patiently for everyone to make their orders first, i wanted to be last because i had no idea what to order. i was quite lost. I have not eaten at a fast food before.

The orders came eventually, i had a plate of fried rice and chicken with five alive.

Hannah ordered the same, but with a bottle of smirnoff ice. The guys opted for local dishes.

Odion requested for a bottle of alomo bitters, while Ehis took a can of lacasera.

As we ate, we discussed various topics. I was starting to feel a little more comfortable.

Odion dominated the conversation, he spoke quite fondly of his university and NYSC days.

He was a graduate of Ambrose Alli University. He wasn't shy about admitting that he was a "rugged" man
In school.

I became a little scared of him. For once i noticed his "rugged" appearance. His red eyes and dark lips gave me the impression that he is a smoker.

I stole a quick glance at Ruth, she had been actively involved in the conversation, asking questions and laughing when there's nothing funny.

She didn't seem scared of Odion as i was. But i could tell from the conversation that both of them had only met today!

Occasionally, Odion would run his hands through Hannah's lap. She would simply look at him and give a smile of approval.

I was irritated every time i saw this, they were in public for crying out loud. It made Hannah look like a prostitute. But she didn't mind.

My displeasure was written all over my face. Odion must have noticed this as he turned attention to me.

"So Ella, how old are you?"

" I'm 16,"

"ah! you are a big girl na, just relax and enjoy yourselve ok? There's money to be spent. You ll go home loaded"

As soon as he mentioned money, Hannah gave him a peck. I started wondering, is it all about the money?

If she will let him do those nasty things because of money, does that not make her a prostitute? And what about me?

I turned my attention to Ehis, he seemed quite indifferent. He took my hand and told me to relax.

We finished our meal, and Odion took care of the bills and we headed out of the restaurant.

We took the stairs upwards, and entered hallmark. The entire complex fascinated me.

The store offered all kinds of consumer items, there was a lot to desire. I stood for a while, looking round and round. Not knowing exactly what i was suppose to do.

Odion and Hannah walked towards a different direction, out of sight.

Ehis put his hands around my waist, and pulled me forward as we continued walking. I felt special, but i was still a little shy. I wasn't used to such public display of affection.

"so what will you like to buy?" Ehis asked, pulling me closer to himself.

I wasn't sure what i wanted, i have not been out shopping before. My mum buys everything i need.

" thanks, but i don't think i want anything, I'm ok" i replied politely

"oh come on, i have to buy something for you today, something to prove how much i love and adore you"

Seeing he wasn't going to give up, I looked around the section we were standing in, trying to pickout anything that may interest me.

"there," I said, pointing towards a glass shelf containing wrist watches.
We both walked towards the shelve.

There were different brands of wrist watches carefully arranged, with price tags on them. I examined each price tag carefully, the cheapest was #4500.

I looked up at Ehis, and shook my head, indicating that i didn't want the wrist watch anymore. I thought they were too expensive to buy.

"what?" Ehis asked with a puzzling look on his face

"They are too expensive" i replied

"oh, don't worry about the price baby, i can do anything for you, even if it means paying with my life"

I blushed a little and thanked him, his words made me fall in love with him more.

I pointed at the cheapest wrist watch, he open the shelve and brought it out.
It was a beautiful gold watch, worth all the money spent on it. The most expensive watch i have ever owned cost 600 naira, it was a birthday gift from my brother Ighalo.

"Where is your phone? Let's snap some pictures" Ehis said, stretching his hands towards me, hoping to collect it.

" i don't have a phone" i replied, feeling very much embarrassed.

I was practically the only one in my class who did not have a phone. I had requested for one, but my parents insisted i must leave secondary school before owning one.

"for real? Why? Ehis persisted further

"my parents didn't buy for me" i stammered,

" which phone will you like to buy?" Ehis asked pointing towards the opposite section where they sell phones.

"anyone will do"

" I know what to get you darling"

He led me to the mobile phone section. Lots of phones were on open display, it would be really cool to own one of these i told myself.

I was busy admiring one phone after another, i hardly listened to the conversation between Ehis and the attendant.

He packaged one of the mobile phones, and handed it over to Ehis.

We walked up to a female cashier, showed her the watch and the mobile phone, after which she wrote a receipt and tore it out.

Ehis brought out him wallet and gave the cashier his atm card.

She took it from him, swiped it across a machine and handed it back to him.
We walked back to the car.

Hannah and Odion had not arrived yet, so we waited patiently for them in the car.

Ehis took my hand, and fastened the wrist watch to it.

I looked at my hand, and smiled sheepishly.

"its beautiful" i said in between a gentle smile.

"just like you Ella, I love you"

Those words had a way of making me feel weak and vulnerable, i began to feel like a princess. Everything seemed genuine to me.

"i love you too", was my reply, as i turned to avoid his gaze. I have not said those words to anyone before.

Ehis gently lifted my chin, and looked straight into my eyes. I knew that look, i knew what it meant. I had that feeling in my stomach again.

He drew my face closed to himself, and leaned towards me. I shut my eyes in anticipation.

A feeling of ecstasy enveloped me as i felt his soft lips on mine. He started to kiss me in his usual soft and passionate manner.

He parted my lips with his tongue, and inserted it in my mouth. I sucked on it, without a care.

The sound of Ehis's ring tone interrupted our activity. He broke the kiss, and let go of me. I sat back on my chair, still wishing we would continue.

Ehis brought out his phone, and answered his call.

"bros, we still dey wait o"

"ok na, quick drop am for school o"

Ehis put his phone back in his pocket and turned towards me again.

"that was Odion, he and your friend are staying a little longer inside, they won't be coming with us"

"how will she get back to school?" I asked, feeling a little worried.

"he will bring her when they are through"

There was a little silence, i faced the opposite direction looking outside the window.

"so, what about us? We still have 30minutes, I'd love to show you were i stay, can I take you there please" Ehis turned my head around gently.

I wanted to refuse, i knew i have had enough for one day. But i was too weak to say No....i simply nodded my head in agreement. He started the engines and drove off.

A lot of thoughts rushed through my head, as we journeyed to his house. I couldn't believe this was me. I am taking a very bold step, i do not know how it will turn out.

With this my state of ecstasy, it would take divine intervention to hold myself together. I do not want to lose my virginity just yet, my mother may inspect again.

I resolved in my heart to refuse sex, but will Ehis let me off after spending so much? I wondered quietly.

What happened that day revealed something else about Ehis.

***To be continued***

4 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by valmunich(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow! Just wow! Dicefrost, I'm impressed to say the least
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by concept4411(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
anyhow e be, na so e be...(Gen OJukwu)

food wey u no wan chop, no go smell am....(barack Obama)

a man who is willing to swallow a coconut has complete faith in his anus.....(pete edochie)

them go knack ds gal akpako like say tomorrow no dey...shebi u think say ehis na "theo walcott"...u go knw say ehis na "mangala" when he finish wit u.

ode oshi....see my rice don burn bcuz of ds Ella story.

11 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ehis o!...knew he's bad!!

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
U spend guy money nd u stil dy tak abt virginity ah pity u
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Onemansquad: U spend guy money nd u stil dy tak abt virginity ah pity u

grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by royalnikita(f): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Patiently waiting!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MrTeymee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
*follOwing..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Missyetty(f): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow! M lovin d suspense, kip it up
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na wa 4 dis tori oh!! Oga abeg no go kill person with suspence oh na soft hrt I get.. Mean while, do mk u come complete dis tori.. I no fit shout!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by aprilwise(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Them shoot bird mama fly them no see pikin. Warri people say i na once man dey die.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lawrenceunaa: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
I de salute de op

loving the story big time
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jswaggzo(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2014
it's impressing how mr dicefrost never fails to leave his readers in suspense keeps them hungry for more after every update .nice work mehn
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Hauwi(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2014
nyc one op...hehehe Ehis badt boy.following smiley
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mickstique(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lovin ur story ;DLovin ur story
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by graceelove(f): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ op abeg no let me vex o, come finish d story nah
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ekundayoalo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op what's up now? I am... (Lemme rephrase that) We're waiting o. Kiakia come here now and finish the interesting story.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
We drove for about 5minutes, and Ehis pulled over in front of a fenced compound, we both alighted.

"this is my hostel" he announced proudly.

It was a decent environment, with two story buildings facing each other. There must be about 25 rooms in all

The compound was well adorned with flowers, the floor had interlocking tiles. It had the look and feel of a really expensive accomodation.

Ehis motioned me foward, and we took a flight of stairs up to his room. It was the fourth room upstairs.

The room was quite as impressive as the surrounding. It was tastefully furnished and nicely decorated.

The wall curtains and bed sheets were a match, with different colours of paints on the wall.

A plastic reading table and chair laid in a corner of the room, with books arranged around it.

He had some really expensive electronic gadgets too. A 32 inches plasma screen television hung on the wall, with a portable LG home theater system. A fridge and some other electronic appliances i haven't seen before.

Overall, the setting of the room provided more than comfort, it was pure luxury. Just how much does his parents give him? I wondered silently.

"Here, have your sit" he said, pointing towards the bed.

I sat down, feeling a little uneasy. I wasn't sure what i was supose to do or say exactly. A fish out of water is how i would describe myself.

"your room is lovely" i managed to say.

"oh thanks, I'm glad you like it".

He grabbed his remote control and turned on his home theater. The music came on, it was a westlife album. I nodded slowly to the beats.

Ehis pulled up close to me on the bed, and placed a palm on my cheek.

"Did you mean it when you said you loved me too?" He asked in a rather innocent tone.

There was a look of humility and sincerity on his face, he was like a little child pleading for ice cream.

"yes" was all i could say.

"then prove it to me Ella"

"How?" I asked, genuinely puzzled.

While i was still anticipating a response, he pulled me closed to himself and moved in for a kiss.

It was a continuation from were we left off in the car. The whole sequence was repeating itself.

It became a little different when he pushed me back gently to the bed, and climbed over me.

I tried to resist, but a certain weakness enveloped me. I just gave in and fell back.

I could feel his hands all over my body, touching everything that made a woman.

He my pulled my shirt up, and i raised my hands, allowing him to take it off completely

I felt uneasy, as he unbuttoned my trousers, and slid his hand in. I just couldn't take it anymore. I held his hand mid-way.

"No please don't " i pleaded.

"Ella, i thought you said you love me?"

"I do, but i can't do this, I'm scared"

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, looking surprised

"yes, and my mum inspects me regularly, she did the last time the catechist caught us in church" i replied, trying to avoid his gaze.

"what do you mean by inspect? You mean she checks you down there?" He asked, pointing towards 'it'.

"yes"

He got up from above me with a resigned look on his face. He probably knew if i was disvirgined, my parents will take it out on him.

I drew his sheet, and covered my Unclad body with it. For the first time i realised i was Unclad, and felt really shy.

"you know we can still have fun, and you will still be a virgin" he said with some anticipation.

"how?"

"Just trust me" he replied, as he climbed over me again and took off the sheets.

This time, he pulled my trousers down, without any resistance. I was completely Unclad.

It was around 10minutes before the end of our break, it was time to go.
I dresses up hurriedly, arranged myself in front of the mirror and we headed out.

"did you have fun?" Ehis asked as he started the engines.

"yes" i replied shyly

We drove off and headed back to my school. Ehis did not pressure me to have sex with him. Unknown to him, it has increased my love for him.

But on the other hand, he has introduced me to a habit that would complicate my life. A life style that has led me to my current state.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
graceelove: @ op abeg no let me vex o, come finish d story nah

No vex o. no light since morning , my phone has been off, couldn't type.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
I won't be able to update regularly this week and the next. got a project that will take much of my time. please bear with me guyz. I promise loads of updates afterwards. you can follow me,to know when i update.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ekundayoalo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wetin be this na? Why "to be continue" all the time. Kuku post everything dis night if u're gonna be busy with your project, abi wetin be all dis suspense u dey put person. I don dey vex like that sef.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ma'am Ella don enta 1 chance b dat since u jst said "YES" u had fun
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
I pray all learn from dis story.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Take your time bro...this last piece doesn't contain much juice like the rest...so pls, do take your time..no rush!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by RichieBrown(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
this is just wow,I love it
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Onemansquad(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
dicefrost: I won't be able to update regularly this week and the next. got a project that will take much of my time. please bear with me guyz. I promise loads of updates afterwards. you can follow me,to know when i update.
no lele bro we dy ur bak ntn dy hapen
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lawrenceunaa: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
good girl turn bad

my guess is that
she would be mastubating undecided
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Zikyke(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op pass me dt alomo wey dey near yhu,make i kiss am small#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.