Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78581 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ndcide(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
This thread underscores the high failure rate in WAEC & NECO exams . name Bleep people De go do these days.

its all witchcraft manipulation. only the saved will be saved.God help us.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: LOlzz...it may be a "poor taste" BUT who knows...hehehheeMy idea of a date is to go off the norm which is better engaging and filled with surprises...The slave village is a cool place..more like a museum with artifacts, pictures and peripherals...u would learn and have fun that's d whole idea.

U didn't think I chose d slave village cause I have a plan to enslave ur heart in a way cupid hasn't even imagined..#winks.

Its all good if thats your idea of fun.

I really dnt know what to make of your last statement. undecided undecided
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by collins6381(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dcmg: Dnt make it look like its only a male teacher thing.
Female corpers do it too,but their's is done more secretly.
Anytime i see my biology teacher with im husband i just dey laugh for my mind
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Its all good if thats your idea of fun.

I really dnt know what to make of your last statement. undecided undecided
U gals shaa..Lolzzz.. If u don't understand my last statement leave it at that...at least u have something to think off
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by dont8(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
shocked shocked angry
Mondisweets: yes and you were about 40yrs old when i took it grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: Presently, Do u still get compliments from men now? Do u get angry when men g attention and chase u?
yes very well despite I am married and got kid single guys and married men still appreciate me
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: Presently, Do u still get compliments from men now? Do u get angry when men g attention and chase u?
yes very well despite I am married and got kid single guys and married men still appreciate me
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mstik(f): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
*rooaarr* smiley
pyyxxaro:

Aunty you Talk this one ooo grin........ You must be a LIONESS cry
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by otimize(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
this is the main reason i have refused to teach o...
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by thinezy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

what of if i decide to be strict? I am finding it hard to come to terms with cos i am a real fun n friendly person...

Any way out?
I feel trapped
just be urself I had dat problem too
I am a very easy going person and I Laf too much to d extent my colleagues started advising me to b strict else d students will mess me up wen my supervisors came bt reverse was d case cos wen my supervisors came I was commended for a flawless performance and good classroom mgt.while my strict colleagues wer kinda messed up.
be free bt nt too free its nt easy ooo bt yhu will luv it.discipline necessarily Laf n play necessarily most importantly master n knw d subject(s) yhu will handle
Goodluck dear
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: yes very well despite I am married and got kid single guys and married men still appreciate me

Do u get angry when they do chase, compliment and approach U?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by keandre: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
More stories
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: U gals shaa..Lolzzz.. If u don't understand my last statement leave it at that...at least u have something to think off

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Gideon9947: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well nowadays it has gone worse in a curupt manner,but my grandpa was my grandma's class teacher when they met each other.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

One of the reasons why i do not want teach/be a lecturer. people keep telling me to go into the lecturing field. Apart from not having the flair for it,
Atleast, you stated the obvious.
i can't deal with having advances from small small boys.
If not, this excuse was most untenable.
I tend to get advances from very young men in real life. Very embarassing. I can't deal with double of that when lecturing. That was a nice method you came up with to punish them. Being principled is very essential for a teacher/lecturer. When you treat them with iron fist, their crush on you will fade. some boys too get liver walai.
Hello Miss, I rarely comment these days, but was forced to point my attention to this observation. And I hope you don't feel offended if I say "you seem to be too exaggerative".
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by singlefade25(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Alikaxon][/quote] hahahahahaha
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by tlops(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahahaha...I liked him small sha, he was young and veryyy intelligent. grin.
Truetalk o, as the Mathematics section of my brain open ehn, I no believe till date...
When we were writing WAEC,if he just pass near my row, let alone seat...students will start making funny noises. The principal had to tell him to leave...that one too bin like me @Principal (very ugly man...I just didn't fancy him @all)

He tried to make a case, that the maths teacher was dating me, there was no evidence, apart from few of my haters in class that concurred -no valid evidence. They couldn't use my grades bc that would mean I was dating every teacher except Biology...lol

Kachi..>Na your yansh be this! As I no see ur face.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Alikaxon: Atleast, you stated the obvious. If not, this excuse was most untenable. Hello Miss, I rarely comment these days, but was forced to point my attention to this observation. And I hope you don't feel offended if I say "you seem to be too exaggerative".

I see. #Puts back earpiece and Continues listening to music#
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
so op u wan lash abi na wetin?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
singlefade25: hahahahahaha
I hope it wasn't funny.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by bokohaman: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
I could remember when my niece came home during one her hols and gisted me how her friends were tripping for me when i went to visit her. She said they came to meet her after i left that her uncle is too handsome and that they dont mind having a date with me....i was like damnnnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I see. #Puts back earpiece and Continues listening to music#
I don't mean any harm, Miss!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by alexis007(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
men's penile organ controlling dem lyk playstation pad since 3000B.C.....as 4 me,when i'm in front of a young female audience...my pretences are capable of winning grammy awards....i'm always like a mindless,unemotional walking drone.....it got to a point where they thought i was impotent...well,anything is better than having ur good reputation dragged into 'poto-poto'

6 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by bokohaman: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
During my service days, i could remember a day i went to c d rest of my corper colleagues in d lab, only for one of them to gist me later at home how one of her female students told him that out of all d corpers that have been posted to the school, that i was d finest so far and that she wished i could just come n sit by her side and it was as if i over-heard her, that immediately she uttered it, i just came to their table and sat down right beside her. Though i taught jss1 n 2 intro tech n i wasnt even that regular in d school. So i didnt get familiar with d senior classes....i just laughed...lol

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
tlops:

Kachi..>Na your yansh be this! As I no see ur face.

your own 'yansh' loss? Lollll
You dey look person wife 'yansh'...you must be an adulterer.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wat if a teacher is no more working in dat school nd likewise d gal has jex finish her secondary school...
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

your own 'yansh' loss? Lollll
You dey look person wife 'yansh'...you must be an adulterer.

Hahahahahahaha. Oh dear.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nmeri17: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
the forst man I ever keeld was the lessen centar owner I found out was making advances at my den girlfren angry I lerra fed his kakas to my dogs angry angry
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Alikaxon: I don't mean any harm, Miss!

I've not died. I'm still alive. Think whatever you want.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by d33jy85: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
ndidibabe: You are a bastard'!! Omor hale ni e!!
babi na my fault. Deez smallies r jus 2 sweet n der beggin me 2 lash dem weytin man go do devil even tempt jesus so who am I grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I've not died. I'm still alive. Think whatever you want.
I'm deeply very sorry. I was too extreme.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by suptol(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.