Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78587 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by pamcode(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
slap1: And the suggestive questions they ask?
In a revision class with SS 3, I decided to entertain general questions. I heard 'nwiii' that day: "Sir, is it true that kissing brings red lips?" ( my lips are a little pink and they had been arguing it's because I kiss a lot!)
During a pronunciations class -- you won't believe this -- a senior girl walked up to board, wrote nípples and asked for the correct pronunciation! I wordlessly wiped off the word and motioned her back to her seat.
You may wonder: why not punish the little imps? This is private school, flogging is not always welcome because they believe it may scare the students.
I often report issues to the management. Sometimes the girls come out of the principal's office with defiant look on their faces.
My observation: The scramble for students (at all cost) due to the proliferation of private schools has given the students a bloated sense of importance and arrogance. I didn't have a phone until I left secondary school. Now a JSS1 student has a phone. Times are changing.
Bros na so we see am o children having access to wat dey are not suppose to av imagine a primary school pupil pinging
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by cegxie(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
I had such similar experience when I thought in a computer school.. And you know how its like during the holidays a lot of girls enrol just to keep themselves busy... Omo I hear am oh.. Come and see different kind of show me your boobs top.. And the funny thing is each one would want you to stay by her side and practically control hold their hand while teaching them.. It got to a point I could not share myself to all of them I got a teaching board and started lecturing them.. Na there kasala burst oh because while am busy illustrating so many eyes were always glued to my john thomas.. And that man obvious of the attention would always want to show him swagger... Omo I begin wear kaftan and tripple boxers.. To date a minor student is a no-no for me.. But after they graduate from the school the ones that wanted to see how far got what they wanted.. And one was like..." I always suspected this thing was...bigggggggggggggggg"

E dey happen.. It has happened to me but I guess mine is different because from their forms I knew who and who was a minor and avoided them.. And for those that would not concentrate.. It was another way of graduating them from the school.. Make them buy computer... I go come house come teach them.. All those single working class ladies...
What am I even writing... I guess na my confession be this..
Choi... Ihe ne eme.. Somthing want to happen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Truth24(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Dis thread itself is #Seductive!

4 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Ezibless: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Itz really alarming nowadays.As much as I blame the teachers,the girls aren't helping matters too.
I was posted to a village in Kwara North for NYSC b4 I redeployed to Ilorin.Bacita is a town abt 1hr drive from my original PPA.Corper who were posted there told us(from the oda village)that principals in Bacita were reluctant to take male corpers cos of d damage they had done in d past.
Fast forward...
I moved to Ilorin and got a skool to teach.I handled both d senior and Junior secondary section.
I had no problems with the junior students and they were brilliant.Same can't be said abt the senior class.Most of them were dull and lazy.There was this particular one that like to chewing gum in provocative manner.I really gave dem no face at all.I did my job and left d class-simple routine.
Few months to POP,they started singing a new tune-"corper woodcrestmayoor,we want to come and visit/greet u @ home".
On all occasions,my "No" was resounding.
These were girls the age of my mum's last child and the taught of doing sumfin like dat was as grave as the action.
Sounds immodest?Maybe their dullness was an extra turn-off.
In all,I thank God I finished service without any female student issue.
Nice.
Many dudes woulda jumped @the opportunity,thank God for you

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by BigBossMan(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Some of these secondary school girls are really rotten!
Some girls then, offered to help me with my chores and other errands, When I was a corper, I had to abandon the accommodation provided by the school to rent another apartment far from school and no student knew my place.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Enouwem(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Hurray!!! Akwa Ibom State is 27..
Ndito Akwa Ibom ewongo edi oooooo..
#HappyBirthdayAkwaIbom
https://www.nairaland.com/1915860/akwa-ibom-state-marks-27th

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
God forbid that I touch any man's daughter. I don't do it with girls in my age bracket, let alone teenagers. During my NYSC days, the dirtson the girls alone was enough to scare me. (I served in a rural community in the South South). Iwe ni won ni ki n ko won.

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Daughterzion(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2014
letsdothis: Many guys are guilty of this o when we served as corpers. No pretending or lying. Infact it made me realise the danger innocent students could be at the hands of youth male teachers. Parents need to establish a close relationship with girl daughter to an extent that she can tell you anything. if this is not so, then you are OYO.

Some of those teenage girls then didnt understand their body sensation and just wanted answers so they flirt with us not that they really anted to do but wetin concern the teacher full blooded male with prick wey dey rise early every morning to shout halleluyah.

While others of those girls are bad and know what they are doing. they are corrupt from home and disobedient. they dn't care and can take any teacher prick on one on one. the teacher will even be thinking that the girl is small but when they start the film show even the girl go dey teach the teacher the latest style. God help us.

In summary do you have a teenage daughter in school 13-19? yes you. im talking to you! is she fine? one teacher may actually be playing with her breast and womanliness in private. thats how it always start, and the girl will be feeling both sweet and gulty feeling, but she will never tell you her parent.

do you know your daughter? can she tell you anything? You are OYO.
hei its not al of them abeg if som ignorant parents see this their daughter's freedom of movement don expire b dat
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Zekkmixes(f): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Ezibless:

Hahahahhaha
you sure should know him,even if no be am,him type full earth joor grin.
Plus they are not twins sha lol
Ok that means no be am. The guy I was thinking of was a notorius skirt chaser back then plus he was also an art teacher so your story reminded me of him.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Zekkmixes(f): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
lebesgue:

And we are the ones who serve God the most. Our country is a cesspool of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance.
You said it all.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ochiosa(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So sad and pathetic. A lot of these male corpers posted to secondary schools go there to disgrace themselves. I hear stories. I can't deal.
Nobi small thing o about 4 years ago the roof of corpers lodge in my village school was blown off and individuals who has spare rooms in their houses decide to help, the one housed by a retired headmaster took over the wife and his daughter they were caught in the act one hot afternoon he was handed over to the police and NYSC officials after receiving the beating of his life. Two months later the news of the daughters pregnancy surfaced and it was the same corper again, the man single handedly sent the remaining 3 in that batch away with his Dan gun.

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ggirl4real: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2014
As I read through all the comments, I was just seriously wondering what can be done. What a world we are living in! Why are teenage girls so perverse? Could it be parental upbringing and/or influences from friends? I just believe a child can decide to stand out from the crowd. Something seriously has to be done.
Did I also read about secondary school boys winking at their female teachers? This is ridiculous! What an insult! God help our generation

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Smartjeezy(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Story for the Gods...
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by tellwisdom: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Chillisauce: Nice one,

During my days in secondary school, we had this attractive male corper, my big mama friend( my body gaurd) was dying for him, only for her to tell me later she jumped the fence in her home and went clubbing with this guy. After then, I lost respect for both of them, when ever he teaches, and if he doesn't give me good grade, I protest and threaten to report them. Fast forward, I changed school and I'm not sure how it ended.

Even the boys are not left out, my teaching days in NYSC, those big big boys always sitting at the back of the class will start winking at me. Such boldness I tell you, I ignore them but later found the best punishment for them. I ask them to come in front of the class and solve a mathematical problem. And almost all the ones cutting eyes are Olodo. Dem go stand there tire, the whole class will laugh at them before I will get them back to their sit.

Punishment should be given to those involved. 40strokes of the cane. Both teacher and student found guilty .

Do you have big yansh?? sad
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by portable86(f): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Where i served,an ss1 student got a corper pregnant,everybody was so shocked,i personally felt like strangling the babe.
The boy was braggin bt it,plus his family said they were ready to perform the marriage rite..

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by RuffRhyder(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
truetalk...I know that kind catwalk - they would think it's for attention whereas it comes naturally. To be a teacher isn't easy abeg, even as a corp member -I taught in a secondary school. When I give assignments, they would write the question on the 1st sheet, then when I turn over, na serious love letter...lol

Chei! na true O! Those Akwa Ibom students ehn hmm!! Thank God I served in a ministry, because my coligues that where posted to schools always complain about the those students usually make advances towards them. Akwa Ibom, Ayaya!!

Sometimes rubbish write-ups, 'madam, show me your bum-bum', 'madam pity me naa'
AkwaIbom children dey jonse sha...hahahaha
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by daveP(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Ahhhhh!!! So its only the male teachers that are guilty. No one is talking of the ladies/women! Issorrait!!

"Dave P see my in my office"
"dave P buy me one malt" ( dumfounded, so na my money i go use ba? Yes o for a whole term- 1 orobo/day.if i dodge one day na assembly ground o She fine sha.)

Then @waec lesson after school. Had this brilliant/highly intelligent chem/physics and biology teacher. He used to boast of his capon days @ Unilag. Conc smoker and chronic drunkard. Had never used textbooks. But he always loved explaining 'biology'

"Now kafayat stand up (she stands; alwayd pick d 'best packaged' girl around) assuming we erm... We eh.... Eh (hands going back and forth,describing copulation) assuming we mate now, there is......"(tell her to sit down) grin grin i wonder how he drew d ladies at d lesson still.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by tundabolt(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2014
No one seem to be giving real experience about being a victim. Hmm
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Zekkmixes(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2014
ggirl4real: As I read through all the comments, I was just seriously wondering what can be done. What a world we are living in! Why are teenage girls so perverse? Could it be parental upbringing and/or influences from friends? I just believe a child can decide to stand out from the crowd. Something seriously has to be done.
Did I also read about secondary school boys winking at their female teachers? This is ridiculous! What an insult! God help our generation
I think some of the men confuse harmless friendliness and playfulness as sexual advances, imagine a man thinking that the girls in his class complimenting his starched shirt means they want to sleep with him sad......they are usually more free and playful with corpers, that's the fact and this is because the corpers are young and closer to their ages so they feel they can be freer with them than with older, elderly teachers. Friendliness doesn't always indicate sexual interest. Many men are fond of misinterpreting women's friendliness to mean something else, no offense to any man, what I'm saying is backed by scientific finding.

14 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by RuffRhyder(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2014
portable86: Where i served,an ss1 student got a corper pregnant,everybody was so shocked,i personally felt like strangling the babe.
The boy was braggin bt it,plus his family said they were ready to perform the marriage rite..
Who knows may be the boy charm the Lady, you need not blame her.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ggirl4real: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
naturalwaves: When you teach female students, the best thing is to avoid all forms of too much familiarity and you will be fine. There is no how you wouldn't like at least one of them too (not necessarily for dating), that's a normal thing.

Another thing I observed about female students particularly in a girls only school is always the battle of who gets the young, intelligent teacher, so, it is not uncommon to find them throwing advances at one. Some will tell you "my dad said I should collect your phone number" which is usually a big lie. The best way to tackle such is to say "give me your dad's number, I will call him". Their best bet is usually through social networks. There was a time my facebook request was almost 500. The best thing to do is never to accept the requests because even the few responsible ones I accepted (about 5 of them) will always bug you with chats and all.

If you also try solving problems for them when they are close by, they have this funny way of resting their b*obs all over you just to show you they are big girls or to make you see you haven't been looking well, so, any teaching to be done should be done on the board.

It is not uncommon also to see that female teachers so much jealous female students and that was how I knew women are generally the same thing whether girl, lady, woman, grand mum etc. They envy the attention male teachers give to the students(even if it is purely academic based).

All in all, it is a normal thing for young girls to have crush on one, nothing abnormal about it but it is one's responsibility to help them through this phase of ravaging hormones and all as they are still immature(even if they have grown so big and all) and naïve. It won't be a good thing to capitalize on that. If one wants to flirt, there are more than enough girls around aside students. So, dating a student should be a no go area no matter the attraction.

The funny thing is that once the students observe that this teacher is not the randy type despite all the advances, they tend to respect you more and they solely focus on other more important things like academics, they tend to pay more attention in your class, update their notes, do assignments promptly and all.

If you give your best to the students, they will give their best too. They cherish teachers that dedicate their time to them to help them through academics rather than the randy ones. So, I wasn't surprised when on my birthday, despite the fact that I didn't tell anyone, all the classes I went to sang "a happy birthday song" and when I got back to the office, I got like 7 big cakes from different persons and groups (imagine what it will take them to save for such) and gifts were more than 100 even some ex students came to say a happy birthday and brought gifts as well. My happiness was unquantifiable! My point is, making a positive impact is far more rewarding than falling for a mere temptation or capitalizing on individuals that do not even know what they are doing. May God help us!
I love dis. I wish these can really work out on all occasions. In a situation where a female student is really out to get a male teacher at all cost, she'll do all within her powers to make sure she succeeds. I pray God should help the male teachers who have made up their minds not to compromise, to realy stand tall in d face of all the advances

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by daveP(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2014
lekahm:

Punishment should be given to those involved. 40strokes of the cane. Both teacher and student found guilty .

80 strokes will be the best.
bros 'Strokes' are ol-fashioned o. They dont work again. And if una overdo am, na sack be that! 'strokes of the cane' hmm grin

simply tell them to 'ride okada'
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=RuffRhyder][/quote]

wetin? Why you quote me? angry
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by abdulkayus(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
portable86: Where i served,an ss1 student got a corper pregnant,everybody was so shocked,i personally felt like strangling the babe.

WTF, pls are u serious abt this? U mean an SS1 student(boy) impregnant a female corp member?
How did it happen?
Are dey havin affair together or is it a molest?
Na wa oooooo
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by dnawah(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: You just reminded me of my maths teacher in secondary school...he never made any advances though...
...but that guy doesn't joke with my matter...yeayea...
-the day I forget my assignment @home, he would stylishly form non-interested in marking the assignment that day to avoid flogging me.

It got so bad, that everyone knew he had a crush on me, so my friends started taking advantage, when they don't do their assignments, they would ask me to say I didn't do mine...it always worked (not like we did it regularly though)

...The only advantage I gained from the whole crush was that, naturally I'm not excited about mathematics, but immediately he started teaching us in my SS1 I picked up...lol
-by the time I was in Ss2 I was getting 98% in maths, people said he dashed me grades, but nah...I actually earned them...lol
my sister that was not a crush.it is just natural,it is a kind of love that,i don't know how to call or explain it.am telling u out of experience.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ggirl4real: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Enouwem: Hurray!!! Akwa Ibom State is 27..
Ndito Akwa Ibom ewongo edi oooooo..
#HappyBirthdayAkwaIbom
https://www.nairaland.com/1915860/akwa-ibom-state-marks-27th
Thank God for my dear state. I'm actually getting my uniform ready 2 sing wit d state choir dis nite. God bless Akwa Ibom State
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by abdulkayus(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2014
RuffRhyder:
Who knows may be the boy charm the Lady, you need not blame her.

We can't say sha bt it may still nt be charm cos some female corp member don't care abt havun affair wit male students. Where I served in Anambra state, I was told that a male student was once caught havin sex wit a femal corp member behind one of d classes of d school.
Imagine that pls. Choiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Wallahi I cant wait to serve and get posted to a school,someone needs to show this girls what grace is
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Kanwulia: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2014
They have been duly educated on such matters!

The rest is up to them! kiss
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by bakandow11: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2014
A very interesting piece...i once had a chance to be infront holding chuck, i knew some had crushes but i made them turn that to a good grade, i took them jamb coaching and am proud to tell you they all made it to thre respective university of choice. If student dont like the teacher its hard to understand what he/she teaches but the teacher reaction matters alot. The question is always what if they were my sister.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.