Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78666 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Olusanya333(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Just see-saw a corps member walking distance to collect a student number.I give up on Ladies.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by AdeniyiA(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: You just reminded me of my maths teacher in secondary school...he never made any advances though...
...but that guy doesn't joke with my matter...yeayea...
-the day I forget my assignment @home, he would stylishly form non-interested in marking the assignment that day to avoid flogging me.

It got so bad, that everyone knew he had a crush on me, so my friends started taking advantage, when they don't do their assignments, they would ask me to say I didn't do mine...it always worked (not like we did it regularly though)

...The only advantage I gained from the whole crush was that, naturally I'm not excited about mathematics, but immediately he started teaching us in my SS1 I picked up...lol
-by the time I was in Ss2 I was getting 98% in maths, people said he dashed me grades, but nah...I actually earned them...lol
grin
confess now, you sef liked d man, becos na teacher person like you dey know his subject
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Venchy: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahahaha...I liked him small sha, he was young and veryyy intelligent. grin.
Truetalk o, as the Mathematics section of my brain open ehn, I no believe till date...
When we were writing WAEC,if he just pass near my row, let alone seat...students will start making funny noises. The principal had to tell him to leave...that one too bin like me @Principal (very ugly man...I just didn't fancy him @all)

He tried to make a case, that the maths teacher was dating me, there was no evidence, apart from few of my haters in class that concurred -no valid evidence. They couldn't use my grades bc that would mean I was dating every teacher except Biology...lol

Sounds really interesting Baddddd Girls....lol, I hope you are as sweet as well as gorgeous as your story is....lol
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by pickabeau1: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
This issue is still a big one sadly

There are no boundaries between the people of authority and those in school
The govt does not help matters as enforcement is nil

These young students (both female and male) are impressionable

aisha2: This brings a lot of sad memories to my heart.
One teacher very harsh and strict punished me one day, he asked me to kneel down during the evening games in my games wear in the lab. I knelt down for like an hour rill it started getting dark.

At about 6. 30 he came and grabbed my small breasts, the look in his eyes and his obvious erection was nauseating to say the least. I pushed him off and ran out despite him trying to block me. I ran straight to the senior boarding house mistress house and reported. The next day I was called to a panel to repeat what happened, I did he denied it said I was simply trying to get out of punishment by lying against him. One of the penalist accused me of trying to seduce the teacher with my sports skirt. This was the skirt issued by the school oh.

It was like a gang up, small student against one of their kind, I was treated like a criminal, teachers not wanting to have me in their class, students gossiping about me, pointing at me. The rumours and lies, accusations and stories, I understand how rape victims feel, not everyone is strong enough to report sex- ual harassment.

It was my word against his, luckily I had a good reputation, I had good grades, he couldn't give a satisfactory reason for keeping me in the lab till dark, he had been seen severally with female students coming our of the lab, he was suspended and later transfered to an all boys college. It was after the storm had passed before I had girls coming up to me and tell me he had forced them to play with his pen- is, some he has penetrated, some Henham fondled but they refused to come forward feeling they had some fault in it, believing no one would believe them, afraid of the stigna

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Infact na God go punish these yeye male teachers wey the useless our female students for sch. Na so one yeye teacher like that in my sec. Sch. Days dey dash mark give one yeye girl, imagine the girl go dey get 100% for Physics and chemistry. What!!!

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Junipero: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sammyblaq: i swear it takes the grace of God.
Umuaka ri bad.
I crushed @ this corper girl(omolara) in ma SS2. Sexy and saxy. She taught us Geography. I no dey miss class.
Another magic be say we no dey learn for the class but we dey pass. Thank God

O boy! We dey there!! grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: special occassion like a date with one of ur young toasters...hmmm...u so sweep that boy off his feet.

Haba, one of my young toasters ke? grin grin grin

There are other special occasions apart from a date.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mamziii(f): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezibless: Nice post.

We had a male corper that taught us English language while in senior sec.
He made passes @me,in coded ways though,but i understood.
This dude would never enter our class without asking me questions or asking for my contributions, to the extent that my classmtes started to notice.
It pissed me off that i automatically became ''stubborn'' during English lessons.

But menh! That dude got back @me and made me serve punishment over trivial things.

But thank God i had a good reputation before he came to the school,and that got old teachers to start suspecting him because i wasn't the only girl he was after...
Rumors here and there... That he impregnated an art student

P.s He is now married to her with two kids.

Should i call that FATE? grin
male corpers shaaaa... RemeMber wen I was in ss2 dis corper who took us economics was always eyeing and dashing me marks. Always had 98 over 100 in his tests,my frenz noticed it and told me he was interested in me I laffed over it until he started inviting me 2 dia lodge which was just opposite d skul. I refused going like thrice den during exams he walked up 2 me and was like do well o dis tym I aint givin u marks. 4 my mind I b like did I ask u 4 mark b4?dat was d last tym I saw him. Surprisingly wen d result came out I scored 100
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Junipero: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
SS2/SS3

Venue : Further Maths Classes

Nature of Venue : Boring

Mood: undecided undecided

Situation : Chalk/Duster falls on the ground, Miss.Zainab the teacher bends down to pick the Marker.

Mood: cheesy grin wink shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed kiss cheesy grin

Class Position in Further Maths : 2nd, 3rd, 2nd ( There was another freaky dude/babe in my class )

SUMMARY OF MY SEC.SCHOOL DAYS

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by beeevan: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
aisha2: This brings a lot of sad memories to my heart.
One teacher very harsh and strict punished me one day, he asked me to kneel down during the evening games in my games wear in the lab. I knelt down for like an hour rill it started getting dark.

At about 6. 30 he came and grabbed my small breasts, the look in his eyes and his obvious erection was nauseating to say the least. I pushed him off and ran out despite him trying to block me. I ran straight to the senior boarding house mistress house and reported. The next day I was called to a panel to repeat what happened, I did he denied it said I was simply trying to get out of punishment by lying against him. One of the penalist accused me of trying to seduce the teacher with my sports skirt. This was the skirt issued by the school oh.

It was like a gang up, small student against one of their kind, I was treated like a criminal, teachers not wanting to have me in their class, students gossiping about me, pointing at me. The rumours and lies, accusations and stories, I understand how rape victims feel, not everyone is strong enough to report sex- ual harassment.

It was my word against his, luckily I had a good reputation, I had good grades, he couldn't give a satisfactory reason for keeping me in the lab till dark, he had been seen severally with female students coming our of the lab, he was suspended and later transfered to an all boys college. It was after the storm had passed before I had girls coming up to me and tell me he had forced them to play with his pen- is, some he has penetrated, some Henham fondled but they refused to come forward feeling they had some fault in it, believing no one would believe them, afraid of the stigna

Very pathetic, i worry about the girl child born in a country that treats most cases with frivolity sad.

7 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Jasi7(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
mstik: All those randy male teachers, una dey hear??
Reminds me of a story I heard. There was this attractive male corper that was posted to one village to work. He worked as a teacher in one girls' secondary school. As expected, they were all dying for him, and the pervert took advantage of these poor girls. He slept with a lot of them. Turned out he had HIV/AIDS, and he infected the girls with the disease...

Gaddamn it! shocked
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jasi7:

Gaddamn it! shocked
Hi.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by beeevan: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
I Went to a girls school but never noticed any of these, only heard incoherent whispers of sexual harassments.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by GodMode: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Second. School girls are more exposed than most people think. During my nysc.. Almost all the girls loved me. But there was this northern student that stood out cos her beauty is better than that of a goddess.

She's irresistible.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Ezibless: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
mamziii: male corpers shaaaa... RemeMber wen I was in ss2 dis corper who took us economics was always eyeing and dashing me marks. Always had 98 over 100 in his tests,my frenz noticed it and told me he was interested in me I laffed over it until he started inviting me 2 dia lodge which was just opposite d skul. I refused going like thrice den during exams he walked up 2 me and was like do well o dis tym I aint givin u marks. 4 my mind I b like did I ask u 4 mark b4?dat was d last tym I saw him. Surprisingly wen d result came out I scored 100
lmao
wish he was taking you the whole subject,you woulda gotten a scholarship y'know? wink
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by BUSHHUNTER: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sometimes I don't blame the male corpers doing it...u female corpers are so PROUD that u think that THING can't be get elsewhere.....
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Andibot(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
As a young teacher, they come across to you as individuals depending on what stuff you're made of, if you stand ur ground on not agreeing on any of dem, you begin to attract group attention of respect. The moment you fall for Just one in a class of about 30 or 40 you've created several factions against yourself! I bet you'll have to count ur days there Cos It'll b hell! My advice is stay away n you'll b glad you did!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Sowl(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
goonz and shawtyz be formin immaculate saints even when we all knw d success rate of male corpers goin down wit female students is quite hi and over the roof...... Plz is there any1 dat is honesst enuff 2 admit dat dey did it and stop bein hypocritical with d subject topic,thumbz up 2d gen2man and lady dat admitted they where victimz..... We nid more peepz like u in 9ja dat dnt swim in self deceit and hypocrisy grin

6 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Mavor: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
mamziii: male corpers shaaaa... RemeMber wen I was in ss2 dis corper who took us economics was always eyeing and dashing me marks. Always had 98 over 100 in his tests,my frenz noticed it and told me he was interested in me I laffed over it until he started inviting me 2 dia lodge which was just opposite d skul. I refused going like thrice den during exams he walked up 2 me and was like do well o dis tym I aint givin u marks. 4 my mind I b like did I ask u 4 mark b4?dat was d last tym I saw him. Surprisingly wen d result came out I scored 100

Is that you in your profile pics? How much did your sex change cost? Means you were a guy during sec sch days when a male corper was scoping you.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Jasi7(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Hi.

Swt swt...hw u dey nw
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ogaprime(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hi everyone, I am a corps member waiting 4 my ppa posting cos I redeployed to a state in south west and its possible my ppa will be in a skool. Am tinkin of reading Op's post to de whole class u know, just like police reading "riot act" to de public just to tell dem dat I will take no nonsense 4rm anybody...wat do u guyz tink grin

5 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mamziii(f): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezibless:
lmao
wish he was taking you the whole subject,you woulda gotten a scholarship y'know? wink
abi? Lol
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
ogaprime: Hi everyone, I am a corps member waiting 4 my ppa posting cos I redeployed to a state in south west and its possible my ppa will be in a skool. Am tinkin of reading Op's post to de whole class u know, just like police reading "riot act" to de public just to tell dem dat I will take no nonsense 4rm anybody...wat do u guyz tink grin

yeah right...................but keep on lying

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mamziii(f): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mavor:

Is that you in your profile pics? How much did your sex change cost? Means you were a guy during sec sch days when a male corper was scoping you.
dats not my on d dp ooooooo
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Solodegreat24(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice observation op worthy of commendation. Things like this always happens in any teaching field. It reminds me of when i was tutoring in a computer sch. You will always come across students that will be giving u green light. Wanting ur attention unecessary and by the time you go close to them trying to put them thru u wud find out that dey are nt even paying attention to what you are showing dem instead somtin else is running in thier heads. Sometimes you tempted to get involve wt them. It takes self control to resist such things as body nor b fire wood. Even my friends could not believe i was not doing the needful. They go say i be jew
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Haba, one of my young toasters ke? grin grin grin

There are other special occasions apart from a date.
Other special occassions like coming over and playing tekken 6 or God of war with ME.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by thinezy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Nice, reading and learning, oct 8th my T.P begins, taking Note here...

This is a real eye opener
haha!
TP is really fun bt my dear dose students can go tlo any lenght to get a TP students knwin yhu wunt be der for a long tym
be careful ooo dia wahala too much
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: Other special occassions like coming over and playing tekken 6 or God of war with ME.

Funny enough, i love to watch my younger brothers play those games especially god of war.But i dnt play.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by thinezy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Nice, reading and learning, oct 8th my T.P begins, taking Note here...

This is a real eye opener
haha!
TP is really fun bt my dear dose students can go to any lenght to get a TP students knwin yhu wunt be der for a long tym
be careful ooo dia wahala too much
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
ogaprime: Hi everyone, I am a corps member waiting 4 my ppa posting cos I redeployed to a state in south west and its possible my ppa will be in a skool. Am tinkin of reading Op's post to de whole class u know, just like police reading "riot act" to de public just to tell dem dat I will take no nonsense 4rm anybody...wat do u guyz tink grin

Sha don't start from where I said "It's deliberate that I'm posting this under family section".
And remember to skip where I said " As male teachers, do we feel attracted to some attractive females? The TRUTHFUL answer is yes. Why? We are human"
You'd end up being a bag of comedy.
* I'm just being silly, don't mind me*
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Funny enough, i love to watch my younger brothers play those games especially god of war.But i dnt play.
Babe ur missing out on d fun...don't be a spectator join em...BUT I fear that when u begin to play..if I get u angry u can beat and kill me like the way kratos kills d monsters.

But if it comes to going to places ur an active person abi...ur an outdoor person...Let's go a date to d slave village at badgry...make sure u come on braids..thanks
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
I forgot to add that where I served, Ife East Area Office, Osun State, the office is currently paying the school fees of 2 kids owned by ex-corpers who ran away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Family Problems About Remarrying / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.