Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

On Your Wedding Day! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Your Wedding Day! (2154 Views)

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Would You Let Ur Wife Dress This Way On Your Wedding Day? / Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Your Wedding Day! by biolabee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2008
ojubi:

This dramer happen some years back near my place. It was the lady that disapointed the guy in the altar. An emergency alternative was arrived at immediatly, The man married the girl best friend (brides mate) there in the altar. The bride price and every other thing was refunded to this other girls family. Up till today that DRAMER is still one of the wonders of that village.

@ojubi i dont get it are u saying that the marriage was to the best mate for show or it is a valid legal union?
Re: On Your Wedding Day! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
Life goes on, certain Idiots are not worth killing oneself over.

Probably it could be a blessing in disguise. undecided
Re: On Your Wedding Day! by Duniverse(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
Thats not possible.
Re: On Your Wedding Day! by jovymbs: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2010
Friends! Can I have some suggetions on how to pick ring bearer pillows? I don’t want expensive ones. Is online purchasing worthwhile?

Regards,
Buy Wedding Favors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Still Go On With The Marriage Plan Or End It? / What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion / Women With Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.