Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70345 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Haywhymido: corrected, life is give n take. Ask me for money n i will ask u for sex. Y shd i be giving u money without sex? Do i look like ur dad?? Dont tell u give me love cos i think we both give dat

lol.

Correct guy. people who truelly understand what this world means.

Most people are just typing what they read from imaginary love-books and Indian movies

10 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: some people said, any relationship based on sex or money.

And i have another question for you.

Does it mean that when you have sex with your wife, or give her money, that your relationship with her is based on sex and money?

that you have sex in your relationship with a girl or give her money does not mean that the relationship is based on Money and Sex.

Love , Money and Sex can still coexist.

Spot on bruv, can't agree less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth is, every relationship is based on interest so therefore depends on the interest of whoever you're in a relationship with. One can be attracted to someone coz they are good looking or rich or sex or character-wise, these doesn't mean they may not love them. Love doesn't just come out of the blue as some people may want us to believe. One first gets attracted to someone by apparently some features in that person before love crawls in. And that a guy is interested in sex with his girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't mean he doesn't love her. There are other things a woman can bring in a relationship apart from sex but sex itself is very important and is the live-wire of any relationship. Without it a relationship can barely survive. What I am saying in essence is, most guys (if not all) can hardly maintain a relationship without sex and that to us is our top "interest".

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
ronald4lif: Truth is, every relationship is based on interest so therefore depends on the interest of whoever you're in a relationship with. One can be attracted to someone coz they are good looking or rich or sex or character-wise, these doesn't mean they may not love them. Love doesn't just come out of the blue as some people may want us to believe. One first gets attracted to someone by apparently some features in that person before love crawls in. And that a guy is interested in sex with his girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't mean he doesn't love her. There are other things a woman can bring in a relationship apart from sex but sex itself is very important and is the live-wire of any relationship. Without it a relationship can barely survive. What I am saying in essence is, most guys (if not all) can hardly maintain a relationship without sex and that to us is our top "interest".

nice one bro

8 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by izsmike: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
we gain experience.................... thats why we can come up and create trends on type of gals that are wife material and club material
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by MrHeff(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
what is your idea of an ideal way a man should show love? And what is your idea of an ideal way women should show love?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by coolvitus(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
I feel is better becoz that is d only bt of u will knw u love each other though sometimes d ladys wll take u 4 mugu,bt don't mind as far as u see d nid to helf her. Bt if d gal is well to do I see no nid me personally I don't like given a gal money 4 sex afterall she enjoys it more If give her money I see d nid and not 4 sex.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth24: I wonder ooo.... Me sef I don tire for everything about love and relationship, na book I dey face now....
Your brain is up and running. We thank God for your life, brother.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by jamillion: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
:DDey ar just charity giver, jst being generous.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by blesszzy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

Henhe, so what u are saying is relationship should be based on financial gains abi..oh jezz what a joke!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by justmag(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....

I JUST DIED!!! the issssh girls be expecting!! any girl that hits u with the ""we can kiss and touch and stuff but NO SEX!!"" cud be a mental hoe or a real one in my book!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Companionship is the best benefit of friendship in pure and true love.
Sex does not guaranty companionship or love.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dejavski(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
I feel you bro.......true talk grin

Ezegozie: lol, please no fight oooo.

just asking because its very confusing to me.

I dont even know why most Girls (Nigerian girls especially) see sex as a very big gift to their boyfriend.

the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to take you out
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to buy you some gifts and recharge cards
he calls you almost everyday and yet when it comes to that special thing they need from you (which you even enjoy), you start giving excuses.
If you dont love him, why not tell him, so that he will look for somebody else, instead of defrauding him

A last longing association, should be symbiotic

so my innocent question still remains.

"WHAT IS THAT SYMBIOSIS IN A SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP"

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Self control.
Any boy that dates a girl without sex before marriage has self control.
Last Bullet
Meanwhile, sex is now overrated.
Was it not supposed to be mutual enjoyment btw male & female?
Some males v now slaved themselves to girl, pls give me kpomo chop, I ll spend on you! If not, girls ll not be using sex as their ultimate weapon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nothing . angry

All the iidiots that agree to that fraud of the century gains is an unnecessary hard diick. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by justmag(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijasaint:
In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fuĀ¤king around...happens to many guys as well......

OHHHHHHH LAWD!! what a burn! I wanna hear this story!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Oaktree(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]When U are involved in a relationship wit a pr i-occupied notion of gaining relationship will fail U.But being involved in 1 with the purpose of adding value is wise and thoughtful and U will never regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ollyboy009(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
BOYS GAIN HEARTHBREAK AND CHEAT.............. no offence.
Cos the so called "Dont touch me Gals" always end up in anoda man's lap.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by LadiesPet(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
How i feel when she sucks my dicckk cheesy cheesy

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

bro no money without sex as for me ooo
na only mumu dey kiss and press bobi without entering the hole

all boys for my end here done wake up..... abi church deeper life u de go ni?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by damselabi(f): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its nt only a guy dat spends in a relationship u might say he spends more.Tell dis to d girls who go into relationship 4 d money cos unless he's Dangotes son ion kia.If he's nt comfortable let him take a walk.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by pickabeau1: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
They may be preserving a measure of dignity

They may be trying to stayaway from sex as a means of penance for a past life

When u say relationship, are u talking of something marriage bound or just anyhow anyhow relationship

Ezegozie: Most annoying thing about this is that

Most of them claiming HOLY THAN THOU are not virgins

so if you are not a virgin, what are you preserving?

An already opened parcel?

Some Boy's eyes need to be open.

But i am sure one day, it willl be opened

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
is sister mary in d house? cox need needs my money back
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Absolutely Nothing.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tassembly(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
All i will keep saying,their is no need to stay if u aint fcukking her, someone else is definitely fcuuking her for u

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by skubido(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tell them ooo.. hanhan omakoma
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mindworx: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
all these sex talk, relationship talks, love talks you see on frontpage .. I noticed its always 1 out of 10 people viewing the page that drops comment .. seems its overrated these days .. unlike pages like ebola talks, politics talks, GEJ did this, Fashola did that or building crash and so on.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Emmanel67(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
I think dere is nothing wrong wit dat, it depend on individual.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Evathyst(f): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sex sex! Hia! Na food? D primary motive of most guys wen asking a gal out is jst to bleep her. Yet, dey recite all sort of lov poems to disguise thr 'lustful' intention. Telling her stuff lyk 'U'r d air I breath' bastard!

I cover my p*ssy with d blood of Jesus! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by lonelydora: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
That is what I never did when I was single. My rship then involved sex. I wonder what pple gain from such rship.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by justmag(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: What if you are in a relationship with equal spending and no sex?? undecided

Balanced Diet!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Superstar007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
True talk bruv. No pre-marital s.ex, no pre-marital spendings. Best thing is to leave those silly relationship of a thing and focus your time and resources in more productive things.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.