Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) (4896 Views)

Video Of Lady Dancing Nood In Her Boyfriend's House Goes Viral / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Who Loves Big Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Naijasinglegirl: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
rozzay: Op dat one na u oo, if me dey shi t my bf dey toilet dey suck my bres t , e dey make d thing drop smoothly sef. Hehehhehehe
ah! what is this?

1 Like

Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Waspy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
SMH.....In case some folk moves it to FP
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by dechandel(f): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Read dis since morning
Yea
I subscribed to her blog
So i am done laughing tongue
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by alexis007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
....women are kinda stupid anuofias...u take all these safety precautions just to make sure that ur boo doesn't know that u do pass metabolic waste like a human being?....chai!....una vanity too much for my small head!
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Missmossy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hahahahaha i can't fit to laughcheesy so damn amusing.
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
So this thread is a poop thread?serious
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by simplepat: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
How many days wd u use all dose strategy be4 he gets to find out d real thing
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by cao(f): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Give me a moment, while I laugh about the fact that this thread exists on NL. grin Why did heck am I perusing the Romance section today? Oh well, carry on... cool
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Faun:

My mom came back, saw it and told me to end the relationship.

...to the extent that your mum SAW the smell!!!

Yeah! I fnk she adviced you right!!! cheesy
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Faun: There was this girlfriend of mine I had when I was still young.
One day, she came over to my house and at a point, she needed to use the toilet. The s..h.it was so terrible the whole floor was booming with the f..u.cking smell.

Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by sevantex(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lol..,Another great one frm d great Naijasinglegirl..,The whole idea of d writeup is for bae's to be more hygienic nd coded in toilet matters..,Pooing is a natural tin so guys undrstand nd dnt rilli dnt care dt much.., The fact dt dis thread exists is damn hilarious tho..hehe!

1 Like

Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Naijasinglegirl: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2014
sevantex: Lol..,Another great one frm d great Naijasinglegirl..,The whole idea of d writeup is for bae's to be more hygienic nd coded in toilet matters..,Pooing is a natural tin so guys undrstand nd dnt rilli dnt care dt much.., The fact dt dis thread exists is damn hilarious tho..hehe!
exactly
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by free2ryhme: 2:30am On Sep 24, 2014
because of shit you spew this epistle

it means the shit must be worth a million dollars
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by Jinyjagz(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Faun: There was this girlfriend of mine I had when I was still young.
One day, she came over to my house and at a point, she needed to use the toilet. The s..h.it was so terrible the whole floor was booming with the f..u.cking smell.

lolz. ..dude u funny diee
Re: How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) by HrmTega(f): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
Waetin I nor go see for nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) / OH MY! 22-years-old Instagram Model, Miss London Cross Shows Off Her Sexy Curves / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.