Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (24990 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Yungagro(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2014
A CONVICTED THIEF, trying 2 fire a thief, i laf wit Atiku's bloody lies. No wonder, OBJ, z lafing @ Atiku, because, he will NEVA b president of Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Donfox2: I have realised that amongst 2 evils, one is still better.Atiku might have stolen but, he has balls. GEJ has stolen more than Atiku yet, hes got no balls. He is as clueless as a primary school student trying to solve a university mathematics would look. GEJ has no idea of what he is doing except that he wants to sit in Aso rock.GEJ is so gutless and confused i am embarassed to hv supported him.Truth be told, Atiku would have been by far a better president than gudluck will ever be and lest I forget, those saying Buhari, wake up!!. A leopard never changes its skin colour. A religious fanatic like him cannot be given the presidency.it would be National suicide

hmmm, this one u r degrading the PEOPLE'S GENERAL, Themthem n co go attack u o. have u have e-shield?

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by hensben(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Okay if u sack her who u go replace her with, oh I remember, you would have replace her with genevieve(ur mistress) but deziani na sombody(GEJ) mistress too, so you see.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by jerryjere(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
martins0:

Who evens wants an Atiku for president?
I wonder ooo
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by donmalcolm21(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku I read your real antecedents in The Accidental Public Servant. You are not better than the most corrupt Nigeria. So STFU
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by process123(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2014
msmon: By Temidayo Akinsuyi
Snr. Correspondent, Lagos

Former Vice President and
presidential aspirant of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku
Abubakar, has bemoaned the high
level of impunity currently going on in
government circles, especially at the
federal level, saying something
urgent must be done to address the
anomaly.
Speaking in a chat with newsmen in
Lagos, Abubakar particularly took a
swipe at Minister of Petroleum
Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke,
who, Abubakar said, has failed to
honour several invitations by the
National Assembly. He said he would
have fired the minister if he were the
President of the country.
The former vice president also urged
the media to maximise their influence
as the fourth estate of the realm to
check the excesses and impunity in
government circles.
“In my life in this country, I have
never seen the level of impunity go as
high as we have today. Like I said last
night, if I were a president and the
National Assembly summons a
minister for investigation, that
minister will feel reluctant to honour
the invitation, I will fire the minister
because constitutionally, the National
Assembly has the responsibility of
checks and balances.
“In my view, in the United States,
imagine Congress calling one
Secretary of a Department to come, if
he fails to come, they will not even
appropriate money for your
department and there is nothing the
President can do.
“That is not what we see in this
country. And I believe that working
together with the media, both of us
can check that impunity,” he said.

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/wouldve-fired-diezani-president-atiku/

He has easily forgotten PTDF saga when he waz in charge. Hw easy n quick to criticise others and present oneself as the messiah
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by jerryjere(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku is a criminal he forgot that when he was in power he did nothing coming here to suit him self he will not win even APC presidential candidate talk less of been a President of Nigerian. nonsense sweet mouth less action.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by conyema12(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku answer me. How did you acquire your wealth?
Mostly through corruption. To the very least you should go and hide your head in shame or join another party.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Waspy(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Na after Jona tenure hin go realise hin incompetences
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by duni04(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014
This guy has been chasing this presidency for so long now, since 2003 when he almost upstaged Obasanjo for the PDP ticket. For that alone, i would probably vote for him if the APC presents him as a candidate. I think we should consider people who present us with sensible reasons why they should be president, profer solutions to existing problems and show an incredible unending desire to be president. The mistake we made with Jonathan was that we brought in someone, who didn't even want to be a governor, to be our president. He didn't have any desire, ambition, or ideas or goals for Nigeria, nothing!
Atiku is the only Nigerian today who wears the toga of a future Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Dbboy(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry you are not the president and funny enough you would never be wink
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by acmilan1: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2014
tit: Rilwanu LUkman would have been Oil Minister for life.
When he dies, El Rufai will take over.
These are the best guys that know how to chop the oil money

u nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by JEITO: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Stories for d gods of the moabites.....

You are not the President and won't be. Deal with thatlipsrsealed angry
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by focus7: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2014
The present government is an ally of criminals.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by buJu234: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014
but lets say the truth..

dis diezani woman should have been sacked for long time ago...

but that doesnt mean I want Atiku ooo...

btw GEJ;Atiku;Tinubu & Buhari....

I will choose GEJ because they devil u knw is beta than Angel u dont know...

GEJ looks like a better devil to me compare Atiku; Tinubu & Buhari
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2014
ZUBY77: Well Atiku said the truth. The problem here is that he is not clean either.
yes... we are between Assad and ISIS.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
And employ who?
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by komek(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku is just a funny man. Even Liar Mohamed has better chances of becoming the president of Nigeria than Atiku.

But it surprises me that Atiku still has money to throw away as usual.

He shud just sit and enjoy his investments from looted funds.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by 30secs(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2014
If he's able to secure the APC ticket, I would definitely vote him over GEJ. In fact, I would probably vote for any one except GEJ!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by koikoi2(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2014
@asala But you are not the president.

And he will never be president, even d witchcraft association of Nigeria has rejected Atiku.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Akpan107(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2014
martins0:

Who evens wants an Atiku for president?
Nobody!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Akpan107(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2014
asala1: But you are not the president.
And he will never be...

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by tellwisdom: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Wetin he wan take fire am...gun??
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
But you're not!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Objektive: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2014
THAT IS HOW YOU GOATS WERE MAKING NOISE ABOUT ANDREW AZAZZI AND CALLING HIM CLUELESS BECAUSE HE IS NOT ONE OF UR BORN-TO-RULE.

TELL ME WHO IS MORE CLUELESS NOW? ANDREW AZAZZI OR SAMBO DASUKI? LOOK AT THE KIDNAP SAGA AND OTHER THINGS AND NOBODY I MEAN NO NEWS PAPER CARRIES HIS FACE ON FRONT PAGE.

ATIKU AND CRIMINALS LIKE YOU IMPOVERISH THE NORTH FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOURSELF AND YOUR IMMEDIATE CRONIES. JUST SHUT UP

Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
lol....story for the gods.....
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Objektive: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
TRUR TALK
acmilan1:

u nailed it
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Orikinla(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2014
How can the President fire his second First Lady?
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Objektive: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
YEAH IF Tinubu GIVES U A GOAT TO VOTE FOR U WILL VOTE. WE KNOW UR TYPES

30secs: If he's able to secure the APC ticket, I would definitely vote him over GEJ. In fact, I would probably vote for any one except GEJ!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by biafran1stson(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Thank God u are not d president, wen u bcome the president u fire her
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
atiku God punish u and your religion. Gej till owner of nairaland.com close eye
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by successking: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku, your time has passed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) / Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.