Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (24991 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by aviazuva: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oga Atiku was incharge of Privatization under OBJ government.

We know wetin hapin.

That was not the frirst time he served Nigeria and we also know wetin Hapin.

GEJ and Mama Diezieani are not saints but Oga Atiku no look like better person.

Oh I like that name -DIEZIEANI meaning LIE Down Well

That name kind of relieves stress somehow that I cant pin

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by comos: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
dunnibaby: . The house summon her and she turn down the calling. Please always listen to news please
is that the issue we are discussing or
pot calling kettle black

3 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
If Jonathan fails to win 2015 election,I don't need a Temitope Joshua to tell me that KIRIKIRI will receive a lot of Guests !
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by lalaboy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
duni04: This guy has been chasing this presidency for so long now, since 2003 when he almost upstaged Obasanjo for the PDP ticket. For that alone, i would probably vote for him if the APC presents him as a candidate. I think we should consider people who present us with sensible reasons why they should be president, profer solutions to existing problems and show an incredible unending desire to be president. The mistake we made with Jonathan was that we brought in someone, who didn't even want to be a governor, to be our president. He didn't have any desire, ambition, or ideas or goals for Nigeria, nothing!
Atiku is the only Nigerian today who wears the toga of a future Nigerian president.
its obvious u're one of those e-warriors of polithiefcians bbc mentioned in their report. Go n tell ur fake sermon to d marines!

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by inosend: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kettle calling pot black. Abeg make I see front.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by captainbaroni(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
HE WILL STILL COME BACK TO PDP, AFTER THE ELECTIONS

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Consultville(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku of all people, hmmm 2015 beckons
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by victor2exl(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ina2k: I dont want Atiku for president

We dont want Atiku for president

They dont want Atiku for president

so u can neva be the president.

AMEN!AMEN!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
dunnibaby: . The house summon her and she turn down the calling. Please always listen to news please
point of correction: u should have rather adviced me to go to sch and spend a lifetime learning d meaning of culpability and turning down, when alas I have graduated, which considering my level of ignorance and dunce-headedness is very unlikely, I now take another lifelong course on d ethics of reasonable judgement on matters of alibi... If not, I shall spend another lifetime listening to news without understanding d news am listening to!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by TessaJ: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Genes1s: Haha..lol, president?? U cannot even smell it.......! Sai Buhari! tongue
In ur dream

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by TessaJ: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Donfox2: I have realised that amongst 2 evils, one is still better.Atiku might have stolen but, he has balls. GEJ has stolen more than Atiku yet, hes got no balls. He is as clueless as a primary school student trying to solve a university mathematics would look. GEJ has no idea of what he is doing except that he wants to sit in Aso rock.GEJ is so gutless and confused i am embarassed to hv supported him.Truth be told, Atiku would have been by far a better president than gudluck will ever be and lest I forget, those saying Buhari, wake up!!. A leopard never changes its skin colour. A religious fanatic like him cannot be given the presidency.it would be National suicide
U ar so so on point.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by drnoel: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
nairalife2013: Itz easy atiku dear: fire d president in 2015 first and take his place( I guess u know dis is impossible tho)then come and fire diezani. Or get all culpable evidence against her and send to d president. Gej is a clean stainless man. If u do dis, he for sure will fire her. Just rest atiku dear. Don't work yur self up anymore. D country is in good and better hands. Things will take shape. There is God o! There is also hypertension o! Una were no one rest or assist constructively wid good intentions. Heheheh

Ma broda u do well, I am sure u feel his pain just like I do........and as it is, the country is definitely in better hands than his.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Johnnyessence(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
atiku is just wasting his time they should support kwakwanso/amechi d ticket.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Onchiz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
L

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by tecmon: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ati bobo, clean ur ears well and listen carefully, the only reason u are not roasting in jail rite now is because im not yet President, but when i enter aso villa 2019,u may run but u cant hide, u will surely roast in jail
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Donfox2: I have realised that amongst 2 evils, one is still better.Atiku might have stolen but, he has balls. GEJ has stolen more than Atiku yet, hes got no balls. He is as clueless as a primary school student trying to solve a university mathematics would look. GEJ has no idea of what he is doing except that he wants to sit in Aso rock.GEJ is so gutless and confused i am embarassed to hv supported him.Truth be told, Atiku would have been by far a better president than gudluck will ever be and lest I forget, those saying Buhari, wake up!!. A leopard never changes its skin colour. A religious fanatic like him cannot be given the presidency.it would be National suicide
angry
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by tonte(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
leonard509: any engineering course

Sorry for my late reply, okay for engineering it's cool, u need to work real hard, I went there as well, Mech Eng'g, but if it was something else...you would be better off studying it in some other good university down south u know
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by christopher123(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
TAlk is cheap

i would have fired him, if i was obasanjo----for corruption and disloyalty

nonesense

msmon: By Temidayo Akinsuyi
Snr. Correspondent, Lagos

Former Vice President and
presidential aspirant of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku
Abubakar, has bemoaned the high
level of impunity currently going on in
government circles, especially at the
federal level, saying something
urgent must be done to address the
anomaly.
Speaking in a chat with newsmen in
Lagos, Abubakar particularly took a
swipe at Minister of Petroleum
Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke,
who, Abubakar said, has failed to
honour several invitations by the
National Assembly. He said he would
have fired the minister if he were the
President of the country.
The former vice president also urged
the media to maximise their influence
as the fourth estate of the realm to
check the excesses and impunity in
government circles.
“In my life in this country, I have
never seen the level of impunity go as
high as we have today. Like I said last
night, if I were a president and the
National Assembly summons a
minister for investigation, that
minister will feel reluctant to honour
the invitation, I will fire the minister
because constitutionally, the National
Assembly has the responsibility of
checks and balances.
“In my view, in the United States,
imagine Congress calling one
Secretary of a Department to come, if
he fails to come, they will not even
appropriate money for your
department and there is nothing the
President can do.
“That is not what we see in this
country. And I believe that working
together with the media, both of us
can check that impunity,” he said.

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/wouldve-fired-diezani-president-atiku/
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Atiku is very correct, It still a surprise to me to still see the petroleum minister Alison Madueke still handling that portfolio when we have over 160 million other Nigerians with more credible character.
President Jonathan has seriously not told Nigerians what makes her so spectacular and the most qualified for the job unless there is something we are not been told, Let her face the senate if truly she has nothing to hide.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Babaji111(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmm!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order / EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.