Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (24992 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by greatiyk4u(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2014
A dream dat can nt come true as far as 2015 is concern.....
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by davidflipcy(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Wetin concern me
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Rawani: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku should save his criticism until he tastes the goodies that are not allowing GJ think straight, there's no other plausible explanation for the excess latitude he gives her under this administration.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by benson81(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2014
tit: Rilwanu LUkman would have been Oil Minister for life.
When he dies, El Rufai will take over.
These are the best guys that know how to chop the oil money
.Atiku-Fulani,Lukman-Fulani,El-Rufai-Fulani.Na only dem sabi as oil money dey sweet abi?.of all the yrs Lukman was appointed and re,re,re appointed he did not stop the refinaries from wounding up,did not stop oil blocks from being shared amongst cronies and family members.Imagine Atiku wey everyone knows as a black pot which has been on firewood calling another kettle black.

8 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by greatiyk4u(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2014
asala1: But you are not the president.
So he cannot sack her.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by omenka(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2014
edlion57: SHE IS NOT YOUR GF
Does this make any sense to you?? Don't understand why some people are do d@ft.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2014
justi4jesu: If you were president, Ehhhh ya its quite unfortunate that you are not, so shut the bleep up biko
Lmao!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by pillzthadrugz(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2014
I've said it before and I'mma say it again......it obvious that mr. President doesn't no his powers. His own is just fair looting I stand to be corrected thoe!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Tell atiku nt to worry abt dreaming cos there's no way he is goin to seat on dat seat till 2099. Nigerians hv learnt nt to go back to their vomits.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by aljharem(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2014
martins0:

Who evens wants an Atiku for president?

APC corrupt members of course

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Kabiyesy: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Imagine! Pot calling kettle black. Though Diezani has really under performed & misappropriated fund entrusted to her. She has over stayed in office. Thanks to GEJ.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Adminisher: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2014
FastShipping: Atiku was there with Obasanjo and he looted the treasury. I rather have GEJ there than to see Atiku there.

Atiku is the smartest politician in Nigeria.
I cannot vote for him personally but he is smarter than Obasanjo, IBB and far far smarter than GEJ.
He is also exceedingly corrupt and it was after he started looting that Obj actually joined in, primarily to raise money to bribe NASS who were always threatening impeachment and to buy the second and third terms and much later to settle his retirement issues.
Now this statement about sacking Diezani is deliberately targeted at a particular section of the electorate and will achieve the right effect.
Atiku is also extremely powerful in the South East, is loved by many S.E politicians, has an old inderground structure in the South West and has been known to spring surprises outside his north east zone.
So Buhari should watch it at any APC primaries and GEJ should watch it at the national General elections.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by penny01502: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2014
President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria is what he will never be, not even in his next life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao!

grin
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by penny01502: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2014
alaladakosta: Even me too.
even you what?
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by chimerase2: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2014
See atikulate dn become saint obi
Wen u ATIKUlated and embezzled 16 million dollars and odas worth mentioning u didn't sack ur self and u come here to say trash undecided
Saint Obi wat is ur OBJectivity undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by slikcipher(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2014
ATIKU should go and sleep abeg...... useless man trying to feel important.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by RockMaxi: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin Atiku of all people(politicians). grin

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by slikcipher(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Adminisher:

Atiku is the smartest politician in Nigeria.
I cannot vote for him personally but he is smarter than Obasanjo, IBB and far far smarter than GEJ.
He is also exceedingly corrupt and it was after he started looting that Obj actually joined in, primarily to raise money to bribe NASS who were always threatening impeachment and to buy the second and third terms and much later to settle his retirement issues.
Now this statement about sacking Diezani is deliberately targeted at a particular section of the electorate and will achieve the right effect.
Atiku is also extremely powerful in the South East, is loved by many S.E politicians, has an old inderground structure in the South West and has been known to spring surprises outside his north east zone.
So Buhari should watch it at any APC primaries and GEJ should watch it at the national General elections.

Were you paid? ..... loved in the South East ke?..... Oga look Map well biko

14 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by SirHouloo(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Yeeeee, Na Atiku dey talk dat kin talk? NDDC money wey he squander dat year nko? E get one NDDC hostel for my school dat year, na for foundation level e dey for more than 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Donfox2: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2014
I have realised that amongst 2 evils, one is still better.Atiku might have stolen but, he has balls. GEJ has stolen more than Atiku yet, hes got no balls. He is as clueless as a primary school student trying to solve a university mathematics would look. GEJ has no idea of what he is doing except that he wants to sit in Aso rock.GEJ is so gutless and confused i am embarassed to hv supported him.Truth be told, Atiku would have been by far a better president than gudluck will ever be and lest I forget, those saying Buhari, wake up!!. A leopard never changes its skin colour. A religious fanatic like him cannot be given the presidency.it would be National suicide

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by aljharem(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Donfox2: I have realised that amongst 2 evils, one is still better.Atiku might have stolen but, he has balls. GEJ has stolen more than Atiku yet, hes got no balls. He is as clueless as a primary school student trying to solve a university mathematics would look. GEJ has no idea of what he is doing except that he wants to sit in Aso rock.GEJ is so gutless and confused i am embarassed to hv supported him.Truth be told, Atiku would have been by far a better president than gudluck will ever be and lest I forget, those saying Buhari, wake up!!. A leopard never changes its skin colour. A religious fanatic like him cannot be given the presidency.it would be National suicide
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is shocking

Nairalanders have gone mad grin grin grin grin See people defending ATIKU shocked shocked shocked shocked Chai !

7 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by AONO: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Thank God you are not and you can not be the President. LOBATAN

3 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Hamazz1: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
FastShipping: Atiku was there with Obasanjo and he looted the treasury. I rather have GEJ there than to see Atiku there.
It still doesnt change d fact dt wht he s saying is d truth....bro d message nt d messenger..
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by FrenchyL(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Well well well Mr. Atiku, you are not the president so you cannot fire her grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by agangadiman(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2014
And I would have fired both of them if I were president, that's if I ever would employ both thieves in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2014
You won't even get the Presidency sef.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2014
well keep dreaming, loser, wishes aint horses.. Political recklessness n irresponsibility were at their peak when he ported his damm arsse from da pdp to da acn...he oughtta hav'bn impeachd by da lopsided n abokii infested nass n prosecuted for his criminal roles in da various foreign bpe scandals.. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Does this make any sense to you?? Don't understand why some people are do d@ft.

try ask g00gle nw.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by IAMBREEZY: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2014
This man is a clown i swear grin

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2014
slikcipher:

Were you paid? ..... loved in the South East ke?..... Oga look Map well biko

what he meant was south eastern part of ADAMAWA state n south western part of ADAMAWA state. u knw say aDAMAWA na very big state.

6 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
dat is 'IF' but unfortunately he cant b ........
do let him go n die .......
cos he wont even win primaries grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order / EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Ikpeazu Visits The Family Of Ibrahim Attahiru, The Late COAS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.