Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (24989 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by 30secs(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Objektive: YEAH IF Tinubu GIVES U A GOAT TO VOTE FOR U WILL VOTE. WE KNOW UR TYPES

Of cos, why shouldn't we replace the present goat leading the country with a better goat? Isn't that allowed? And, thanks for knowing my type.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by stexsy(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2014
msmon: By Temidayo Akinsuyi
Snr. Correspondent, Lagos

Former Vice President and
presidential aspirant of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku
Abubakar, has bemoaned the high
level of impunity currently going on in
government circles, especially at the
federal level, saying something
urgent must be done to address the
anomaly.
Speaking in a chat with newsmen in
Lagos, Abubakar particularly took a
swipe at Minister of Petroleum
Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke,
who, Abubakar said, has failed to
honour several invitations by the
National Assembly. He said he would
have fired the minister if he were the
President of the country.
The former vice president also urged
the media to maximise their influence
as the fourth estate of the realm to
check the excesses and impunity in
government circles.
“In my life in this country, I have
never seen the level of impunity go as
high as we have today. Like I said last
night, if I were a president and the
National Assembly summons a
minister for investigation, that
minister will feel reluctant to honour
the invitation, I will fire the minister
because constitutionally, the National
Assembly has the responsibility of
checks and balances.
“In my view, in the United States,
imagine Congress calling one
Secretary of a Department to come, if
he fails to come, they will not even
appropriate money for your
department and there is nothing the
President can do.
“That is not what we see in this
country. And I believe that working
together with the media, both of us
can check that impunity,” he said.

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/wouldve-fired-diezani-president-atiku/
....and you are not the president. Corrupt nigerian leaders always turning saint immedeately d leave govt. Now Atiku of all people crying against corruption. Naija i hail thee...

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Max24: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2014
tit: Rilwanu LUkman would have been Oil Minister for life.
When he dies, El Rufai will take over.
These are the best guys that know how to chop the oil money
If any northerner becomes the President, Rilwanu Lukman will automatically become the oil Minister not minding the fact that he is 75+. Remember Yar Adua had to bring him out of retirement at 70+ as d northern candidate.Even when he dies he will continue to hold on to that position just as Abacha ruled us for some days from d grave. The north will rather have a dead northerner than a living southerner for d following portfolios - Min of Petroleum, Finance, CBN governor. They dont joke with such positions.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by dunnibaby: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
msmon: By Temidayo Akinsuyi
Snr. Correspondent, Lagos

Former Vice President and
presidential aspirant of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku
Abubakar, has bemoaned the high
level of impunity currently going on in
government circles, especially at the
federal level, saying something
urgent must be done to address the
anomaly.
Speaking in a chat with newsmen in
Lagos, Abubakar particularly took a
swipe at Minister of Petroleum
Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke,
who, Abubakar said, has failed to
honour several invitations by the
National Assembly. He said he would
have fired the minister if he were the
President of the country.
The former vice president also urged
the media to maximise their influence
as the fourth estate of the realm to
check the excesses and impunity in
government circles.
“In my life in this country, I have
never seen the level of impunity go as
high as we have today. Like I said last
night, if I were a president and the
National Assembly summons a
minister for investigation, that
minister will feel reluctant to honour
the invitation, I will fire the minister
because constitutionally, the National
Assembly has the responsibility of
checks and balances.
“In my view, in the United States,
imagine Congress calling one
Secretary of a Department to come, if
he fails to come, they will not even
appropriate money for your
department and there is nothing the
President can do.
“That is not what we see in this
country. And I believe that working
together with the media, both of us
can check that impunity,” he said.

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/wouldve-fired-diezani-president-atiku/
Atiku may not be the president but what minister of petroleum has done it's wrong that's just the truth.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Trailblazer1(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2014
If I contest against atiku in the next presidential election, it will be a landslide victory for me.
Just that I've not yet declared my ambitions to run.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Lurcky(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Well thats too bad, all you can do is talk now because u can never be president. GO AND DIE
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by begwong: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Mr Atiku you and madam diezani who thief pass?
Since your days in the customs to your highest political office occupied(vp) you have been milking this nation dry!

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Ijahkk(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2014
:PAkuko
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Orunto: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Oga, Atiku, you would have fire OBJ had he not been wiser, smatter and more astute than you when you were his vice. Please !
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
FastShipping: Atiku was there with Obasanjo and he looted the treasury. I rather have GEJ there than to see Atiku there.

He of all people lacks the morality to discuss on any political issue in this country especially on the oil sector.

Was he not a VP in this same Nigeria for 8 yrs when we didn't even have a minister of petroluem?

Obj and him held the position of the minister of petroleum and its vice for 8 solid yrs and the pump price for petroleum products were increased on a yrly basis with loads of scarcity of the product leading to long ques at the gas stations.

Were was the national house of thieves then when this same atrocities was carried out for 8yrs?

He is not fit and proper to say anything about Nigeria until he rest in pieces in hell.

If I was the president, I will execute atiku and convert all his assets to national property.

Atiku and Alison are both big rogues but atiku is a cancer on our treasury that's why we should get rid of it through execution.
My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by shiffynaani(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Aithough,i am a fan of APC but i will rather have GEJ than to vote Atiku or whatever....
FastShipping: Atiku was there with Obasanjo and he looted the treasury. I rather have GEJ there than to see Atiku there.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by agangadiman(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
How did still find only to build American university??
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by tokjohn: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by 9jagoodman: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
The Ungovernable Fellow. He is coming out to contest election again. He has lost already. I wonder what will be ungovernable this time. If i were him, i could have quietly hide myself and enjoy my loot.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Forwetinnah: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Well thank goodness you're not Mr Atiku. ..
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by highbeeola(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2014
MykLANNY: When he was there as d VP i no see any impact him como dere finish con dey tell me story of isrealites.. My people go say sunday we go sweet na from saturday we go know
. na all VICE AND DEPUTY WE NO DEY SEE DERE IMPACT
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by deletrue: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2014
martins0:

Who evens wants an Atiku for president?
Abeg, help me ask the generality. Who want Atiku?

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Kennyfancy(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry bro, u cnt b
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
So Diezani is greater than National Assembly. This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria. Crude and uncivilized looting. The only government in the history of Nigeria that formed pro-government rally groups to checkmate genuine protest rally. During the Abacha regime when Rtd Radm Allison Madueke as the Naval chief and other service chiefs demanded for an end to political crisis and paid with their jobs, It is unpredictable then, that Nigeria can witness this crude looting everywhere without control.

The greediness and uncivilised corruption that led to embarrassment in South Africa is one of such.
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by chuksmad(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku that is talking about sacking Deziene Madueke, is not the same Deziene being the pet. minister that since last four years, nothing like fuel scarcity in Nigeria? this is what we have been experiencing when the likes of Atiku are in the helms of affair.

1 Like

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by tonte(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
leonard509: As you no come be presido nko?

Still thanking GOD for giving me admission in two schools ,still hoping for futminna tho

Meanwhile

Take the other options apart from fut minna...my only advise
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by nairalife2013(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
dunnibaby:
Atiku may not be the president but what minister of petroleum has done it's wrong that's just the truth.
hearsay
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by richol(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
edlion57: SHE IS NOT YOUR GF
lolgrin grin grin
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by richol(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
benson81: .Imagine Atiku wey everyone knows as a black pot which has been on firewood calling another kettle black.
a new unused kettle.

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by bigdoo: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please who is this Atiku? Hahaha, I de laugh!!!
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by leonard509(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
tonte:

Take the other options apart from fut minna...my only advise
please enlighten me
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by tonte(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
leonard509: please enlighten me

What u wanna study there? First of all
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by leonard509(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
tonte:

What u wanna study there? First of all
any engineering course
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by dunnibaby: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
nairalife2013: hearsay
. The house summon her and she turn down the calling. Please always listen to news please
Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Pamcrest(f): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
The impunity in this country is that d calibre of people like this Atiku (who shd be in rotting in jail for economic crimes against d people) is still talking n walking free n condemning others.
Mr Atiku,u are no better than her. IF GEJ ever grows d balls to fire Diezani, both of u shd be prosecuted, and sent to jail. Birds of d same feather......
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by Babadeik: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku, you want to fire another man's wife. Are you done firing all your wives? Greed still kills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks / New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed / Lagos Pipeline Explosion: MURIC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.