Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe (33551 Views)

FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / SYNAGOGUE: Lagos State Admits Discrepancies In Engineer's Report / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by arsetalks(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Nothing good comes out from probes in this country. He will in the end be indicted and "warned" nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2014
do you people ever sleep? undecided
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Anybody found wanting should be made to face the music,pastor,or no pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Coool! I was thinkin twas totally scraped off. That wld hv been derogatory to d already strained nigeria-south africa ties. I hate the idea of sacred cows.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by boriswole: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Yeah right!.

The same Federal Government, whose head flew in with his entourage to "Pay condolences".

Yeah right!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Kabiyesy: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Let d truth be reveal and justice dispense. Remember there is posterity.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by englishmart(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2014
TB is innocent. But Joshua might not.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by coolvitus(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Pls I want to see d out come of d findings pls
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Ameboperoo(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by mogboyelade(f): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmn! Jonathan and t.b joshua has something in common. I smell something...........I don't even know if what I was smelling here is fish.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2014
boriswole: Yeah right!.

The same Federal Government, whose head flew in with his entourage to "Pay condolences".

Yeah right!
in all fairness he was originally thr for the PDP southwest rally, he just branched

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2014
What do you mean by TBJ and his mago mago? Don't allow me to call you a " dangerous illiterate and a mumu on the making", some of you nlders are not well cultured by your failed parent.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by mankand(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Yes we know they are all in the same ogboni cult, so you scratch my back I scratch your. You clean up my mess, I got your back
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Arrant nonsense. They are only tring to save TBJ using mago mago. What is the "committee" and probe for? We all know that the man neglected the law and his actions has relationship with the building collapse. Why suspend a probe that has concluded its findings? Since when did Lagos State Govt start being an attachee of the FG? Fashola and his government has embarrassed me and other followers of LASG! This is the same thing FG did on Stealer Oduah, Subsidy thieves, Ali Ndume, Alimodu Sheriff etal.
What do you mean by save TBJ using mago mago? Don't allow me to call you a " dangerous illiterate and a mumu on the making", some of you nlders are not well cultured by your failed parent.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
ZUBY77: And so goes the investigation to the dogs.

South Africa is keeping your 9.3 million dollars.
They know how you do things in this country.
They will compensate the families with the money.
I hope they seize the jet too, a real man of God has no business owning a jet.
I m beginning to believe the money was meant to be hidden in South Africa.
Forget the weapon crop.
Israelis don't buy weapons from any Africa Country
very well spoken.

Meanwhile I hear SA wants to charge TB Joshua to court. Please they should do that fast!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by darkroses(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Most of the posters above me are ignorant

Thee headline got me furious, but considering the reasons gave by the Lagos state govt, I think they are in other.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Jossey2(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Is not bad if LASG sanction him and FG also sanction him. For the fact that the building. Collaps in Lagos state he can be sanction. FG can also sanction him because another country's citizen is a. Victim.

omenka: Fashola, you disappoint me BIG TIME on this one!!!!
This happened under your jurisdiction, why put things on hold for the FG?? Is TB Joshua bigger than Lagos state?? angry

This is totally unacceptable!!!

Would this have been the case had your children been among the dead?? What kind of rubbish is this??!!
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by iamord(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BRAINWASH ALERT!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by omenka(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Jossey2: Is not bad if LASG sanction him and FG also sanction him. For the fact that the building. Collaps in Lagos state he can be sanction. FG can also sanction him because another country's citizen is a. Victim.

Hmmm. Issorai.cry
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by iamord(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
seyiogunjuyigbe:
in all fairness he was originally thr for the PDP southwest rally, he just branched

Exactly my thoughts! Make e no be like say I come lagos I no branch ikotun!
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by crackhouse(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2014
RIP in advance to their findings. It will surely be buried in due time.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by sorom4: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!
May you and your generations be the next to experience this disaster since you have concealed the truth from the masses; Amen

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by sorom4: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Seems another 50k has gone round

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Donfox2: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2014
otijah: Most you guys ranting nonsense here didn't even read the and went into conlusion,nobody is trying to save tb joshua here I think they are just trying to follow due process so that nobody makes a mistakes
You are the one ranging what you shouldnt rant. Its all a gimmick to sweep the issue under the rug. This is a criminal offense . They all want to save TB joshua. Please learn to decipher whiye from black.i am tired of Nigerians being fooled .yet people like you prefer to wallow in the deciet rather than open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Lucasbalo(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2014
In a well run country, that fake prophet will be in jail for causing the death of many people, but Nigeria is one of a kind where everything goes. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Donfox2: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2014
otijah: Most you guys ranting nonsense here didn't even read the and went into conlusion,nobody is trying to save tb joshua here I think they are just trying to follow due process so that nobody makes a mistakes
You are the one ranting what you shouldnt rant. Its all a gimmick to sweep the issue under the rug. This is a criminal offense . They all want to save TB joshua. Please learn to decipher whiye from black.i am tired of Nigerians being fooled .yet people like you prefer to wallow in the deciet rather than open your eyes.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

Exactly my thoughts! Make e no be like say I come lagos I no branch ikotun!
abi na... if d guy no branch, our (APC)ppl wld hv labelled d guy with insensitivity. mayb Atiku wld hav said "if i were d President, I'd hav abandoned my party rally to visit the collapse site, in short I'd hav arrested TB Joshua"

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by sorom4: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Otenestbestyaho: What do you mean by TBJ and his mago mago? Don't allow me to call you a " dangerous illiterate and a mumu on the making", some of you nlders are not well cultured by your failed parent.
Shut up jor. Na ur parents fail pass

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Gaystar(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2014
I don't like the people of SA, I so much hate them. The people and their govt should "go and die" for all I care.
Fashola has done the right thing and I hope the Federal govt do the needful by sweeping the report under the carpet. We have other important national issues disturbing us now that needs urgent attention not some illegal migrants from an enemy country that met their Waterloo in our own land.
Enemies of Nigeria must die

pls don't quote me!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by ramdris(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2014
For the 1st tym BRF disappoint me to the core.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by free2ryhme: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2014
bucke1: OK. But it will be faster if the federal government probe starts from where state probe ends.

is like you dont know nigeria sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.