Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe (33545 Views)

FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / SYNAGOGUE: Lagos State Admits Discrepancies In Engineer's Report / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Visocrate(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
sheikh89: padi padi arrangemnt....wit dis it shows BRF is no different from pdp he toks ill of......dis is corruption in broad daylight.....

APC - not d ansa to Nigeria's probs......

Is this a kind of joke abi wetin you mean wetin you dey talk how I want take cross Na shey make I disappear ni and reappear in the next thread abi how

WARNING: dis land is not for sale. trespassers will be shot.....survivors will b shot- AGAIN !!!!!
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by ENDTIMES: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
In Fela's voice "they don start magic":

VERDICT - UNKNOWN BUILDING COLLAPSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Ndukwe007(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
uzolexis:

Your insult has no effect on me whatsoever,it just shows ur level of immaturity. It also shows you don't know what it means to be a christian cause a true christian would never talk like this. Chao.

LEAVE THE BRAIN WASHED ZO......
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Ndukwe007(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
chuksmad:
Who bring this kid to nairaland forum? Its high time nairaland forum should bar those under 18yrs in this forum.
No no no ,don't blame him, pity him. he's been brain washed.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by tbaby534(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Fashola, you disappoint me BIG TIME on this one!!!!
This happened under your jurisdiction, why put things on hold for the FG?? Is TB Joshua bigger than Lagos state?? angry

This is totally unacceptable!!!

Would this have been the case had your children been among the dead?? What kind of rubbish is this??!!

#edit.

How does one expect an unbiased probe from the government when the president visited the site to "condole" with the "prophet" shaking hands with him and smiling??
Vex go hug transformer na

Nigeria is a big joke!! The more I think about it, the more I'm vexed!! angryangry

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by AfroBlue(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
berrystunn:

For what angry

it may be time to minister to the downtrodden in a new facility

In His first recorded sermon, Jesus gives some detail to the nature of His mission. He tells us why He came to earth. This sermon was delivered in the synagogue of Nazareth. Jesus stood to read in the synagogue, and read from Isaiah 61:1-2. It was from the Septuagint version, which was commonly read in the synagogues. Luke 4:16-21 records the scene for us.

16 And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read.
17 And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written,
18 "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME,
BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED,
19 TO PROCLAIM THE FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."
20 And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him.
21 And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing."

[img]http://witsjusticeproject.files./2013/02/overcrowded-cell_scielo-org.jpg[/img]
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by oyewolestephen(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria law is just like cobwebs only small insects are liable to be caught through it

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by CharliParker: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
BannedPhil0: The Man of God has been praying... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let Gods work to Continue,GOD has been using that man(TB JOSHUA) to save the world but the devil wants to use this opportunity(building colapse) to stop him fro
m from saving peoples life Nigerians should think for once

EMMANUEEEEEEL. [My Sarcasm]

May God Heal Nigeria, the probe was an opportunity to soil the reputation of Nigeria as a whole
It was utilised to the fullest
[My Straight Talk]

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by berrystunn(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
AfroBlue:

it may be time to minister to the downtrodden in a new facility

In His first recorded sermon, Jesus gives some detail to the nature of His mission. He tells us why He came to earth. This sermon was delivered in the synagogue of Nazareth. Jesus stood to read in the synagogue, and read from Isaiah 61:1-2. It was from the Septuagint version, which was commonly read in the synagogues. Luke 4:16-21 records the scene for us.

16 And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read.
17 And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written,
18 "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME,
BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED,
19 TO PROCLAIM THE FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."
20 And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him.
21 And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing."

[img]http://witsjusticeproject.files./2013/02/overcrowded-cell_scielo-org.jpg[/img]

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 24:11
and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

1 John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by berrystunn(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by MeAboki(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Arrant nonsense. They are only tring to save TBJ using mago mago. What is the "committee" and probe for? We all know that the man neglected the law and his actions has relationship with the building collapse. Why suspend a probe that has concluded its findings? Since when did Lagos State Govt start being an attachee of the FG? Fashola and his government has embarrassed me and other followers of LASG! This is the same thing FG did on Stealer Oduah, Subsidy thieves, Ali Ndume, Alimodu Sheriff etal.

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by lexopus: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
dridowu: FG constitute another ctte ? That is bad because another ctte will still be constitute to review the ctte result.
Temitope Joshua must face the law
So you have already concluded that TB Joshua is guilty. What is he guilty of? Better be careful before God gets angry with you.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by dridowu: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
lexopus:
So you have already concluded that TB Joshua is guilty. What is he guilty of? Better be careful before God gets angry with you.
what have i said that God will be angry with me ? Because he is a man of God , does that mean he should not face the law ? It is left for the court to determine if he is guilty or not. If an ordinary citizen owns the building by now he/she would have been in government custody but he is walking freely .
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by modaofnations(f): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Are you a fool?
Psalms 14:1; Its a fool dat have said in his heart dat there is no God......
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by modaofnations(f): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You had to quote me twice to repeat your nonsense. Only slaves and retards are bought. You are a fucking slave of a silly god. Keep your dead Jew to yourself. This is the internet, at least for the sake of your destiny, behave proper. This fucking Chrestards dont know how to mind their fucking business.
I'm glad you used small letter g for the god u are refering 2 which I'm not familiar with either.
No vex, no be fight, but 4 d records; Lucifer was thrown down from Heaven before d creation of d world & has been a SERIAL LOOSER since then.
JESUS is The WAY, The TRUTH & The LIFE ; Choose LIFE so u may Live.
NB:Advice no be Fight
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by jnrbayano(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
sugaarbear: but do you know that even the south african govt still stands with the prophet?

How?
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
i hope these twarts no dat foreigners who lost loved ones are not taking this crap lightly. Nigerians being mediocre since the isrealite's escape from egypt
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Ogbon400: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
The attack against the Synagogue Church of All Nations is a US aggression against the Federal Republic of Nigeria

According to the Russian Foreign intelligence service(SVR), the unidentified aircraft that can be seen on the video below which flew multiple times around the Synagogue is a US Navy Lockheed C-130 Hercules aircraft. It departed from its Florida base at Naval Air Station Jacksonville and first landed at the US Naval Expeditionary Base Camp Lemonnier located at Djibouti's Djibouti-Ambouli International Airport, which is the primary base of operations for the US Africa Command (AFRICOM) in the Horn of Africa.

After refueling this US Navy C-130 departed Camp Lemonnier in the early hours of 12 September and flew to Lagos, Nigeria where from 11:30-11:54 [Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)] it circled the SCOAN compound then departed after the church was destroyed in what is described as an “implosion-type” event occurring at 12:44 as evidenced by the security camera.

The US used a “directed energy weapon” . A directed-energy weapon (DEW) emits highly focused energy, transferring that energy to a target to damage it. The energy can come in various forms: Electromagnetic radiation, including radio frequency, microwave, lasers and masers

Governor Babatunde Fashola wants to stay alive, which explains the suspension of the probe.

TB Josuah is extremely lucky as everything indicates that he was the target of this US attack

The US has officially declared war on Nigeria. What will be the reaction of the Federal Government of Nigeria? Are they going to resist by really investigating this event or will they surrender?

Source1: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1805.htm

Source2 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHJfGVmuYHg
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by 14(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2014
If TB Joshua sets foot in SA, he will definitely be arrested.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 25, 2014
modaofnations:
Psalms 14:1; Its a fool dat have said in his heart dat there is no God......
You fool, did i ever say I am atheist?
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by 100Cents: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2014
sammieguze: This is an Evidence that the nigerian law is only meant for the poor

Get rich OR...
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by lanrexdo(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Agreed but this is Nigeria. No one wants the blame plus it has become an international matter. The SA is asking for a probe and that is why the FG is acting.. without that, the FG. won't have set a committe an you know our drunkass FG will say something and the LASG with will say another and argument will start and Election is fast approaching.
barcanista: No way... The crime is a Lagos State offence and it falls within the jurisdiction of Lagos state Government not federal government. Fashola is a SAN, he is supposed to know that FG can't prosecute Lagos State Matters. It is never done anywhere
barcanista: No way... The crime is a Lagos State offence and it falls within the jurisdiction of Lagos state Government not federal government. Fashola is a SAN, he is supposed to know that FG can't prosecute Lagos State Matters. It is never done anywhere
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by biodunid: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
APC dodging the Islamist label.....
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by ooshinibos: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
john4reala:
may the thunder of devil fire EBOLA into your family for calling Nigeria "land of evil"

lol ....you have proof that you are evil .... sending EBOLA to your fellow Nigerian ..and you are saying you are not evil ...you have just confirmed your wicked , brutality and inhumane activities
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Brush1: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!

Gosh, so so sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.