Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe (33550 Views)

FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / SYNAGOGUE: Lagos State Admits Discrepancies In Engineer's Report / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by heykims(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Otenestbestyaho: What do you mean by TBJ and his mago mago? Don't allow me to call you a " dangerous illiterate and a mumu on the making", some of you nlders are not well cultured by your failed parent.
What will u now say if I say nd I'm saying TB Joshua is a prophet of doom, an agent of Satan...
Smh for all these blind followers...

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2014
sorom4: May you and your generations be the next to experience this disaster since you have concealed the truth from the masses; Amen
haba... early in d morning
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by sylve11: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Ok cool
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Elnino4ladies: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Gaystar: I don't like the people of SA, I so much hate them. The people and their govt should "go and die" for all I care.
Fashola has done the right thing and I hope the Federal govt do the needful by sweeping the report under the carpet. We have other important national issues disturbing us now that needs urgent attention not some illegal migrants from an enemy country that met their Waterloo in our own land.
Enemies of Nigeria must die

pls don't quote me!
pls permit me to insult you, your foolishness is imported.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by walezy14(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Naija is not a good country. How many probe panel have been set up in the past due to building collapse? Why are they now desperate to set up panel for tb joshua guest house? Our system is extremenly bad.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by sorom4: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
seyiogunjuyigbe: haba... early in d morning
Yes bro. The guy is happy with the disaster
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by dgregs336(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
shachris: hmm....i Smell some crisp Naira Notes changing hands.
so tru
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by blexxonmak(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2014
They are simply afraid of the command "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM".Ha nwaa anwaa gbaghaa okwu a ha ahu ya ka o na-agbaga.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by lawrenceunaa: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Bribing tinx
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by 2n2k(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2014
If the LASG had not deferred to FG on this, we would have blamed it as well for undermining GEJ.

The president was aware that Lasg was already probing the cause of the collapse before he announced the intention of the FG to probe the accident. He even announced that the FG would meet all the states governors on issue of building collapse.

We should defer to the president that he must have been aware of some issues which informed the FG's decision to dabble into a purely state matter and also commend the Lasg for cooperating with the FG to address what is turning out to be an 'unusual' accident.

Recall that it is even from South African government official we are hearing the number of casualties (far above the one given by Nigerian officials who are supposedly on ground) which they are not limiting to the number of their own nationals only. How come?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by blexxonmak(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Yes ewi n'atu onu underground.

hjr2014: there's something goin on underground!
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by blexxonmak(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2014
And you nko.Otu Efi!

heykims:
What will u now say if I say nd I'm saying TB Joshua is a prophet of doom, an agent of Satan...
Smh for all these blind followers...
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Dosoq(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2014
selfie: naijaaaa oo

[size=45] Meet God fearing rich single ladies here [/size]
. Stop promoting FORNICATION,Jesus is coming soon to reward everyone according to our deeds,what will urs be?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2014
#bribe??
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nnachi404(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
otijah: Most you guys ranting nonsense here didn't even read the and went into conlusion,nobody is trying to save tb joshua here I think they are just trying to follow due process so that nobody makes a mistakes
yes due process naija keeping due process since 1960 till date and today look at where we are remember there is GODooooooo
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by nkpommpko(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
In nigeria what is good for the goose can never be good for the gander.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by unclejb2(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!!
if u really meant what u just said, then u are completely lost and in serious need of redemption.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Gaystar(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Elnino4ladies: pls permit me to insult you, your foolishness is imported.
Grow up dickkk sucker
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by texazzpete(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
If you had any doubt that the APC And PDP are the same...this should disabuse you of that doubt.

Fashola turned out to be no better than the average politician. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2014
When the president goes to kneel down for TB Joshua for prayers. That in itself is already a bias in favor of TB. One won't be surprised if they go soft on him.

If the govt does nothing,I hope the S.A govt drags TB's asss to a london court and panel beat it.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by OAUTemitayo: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2014
texazzpete: If you had any doubt that the APC And PDP are the same...this should disabuse you of that doubt.

Fashola turned out to be no better than the average politician. Smh.
He has a reasonable excuse.
FG setting up of another investigative panel.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by olu4life(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2014
shachris: hmm....i Smell some crisp Naira Notes changing hands.
Did u read the content at all or u only read the topic
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by uzolexis(f): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!!

Dear Lord,you have been so brainwashed i'm sorry 4 u. Someone dat illegally added floors 2 his building n endangered lives ur saying ride on with ur good works....mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by seunwen2(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
What about the dead?
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!

You are a big fool, will you be saying this if a member of your family was among the casualties?

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by adedayourt(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2014
sammieguze: This is an Evidence that the nigerian law is only meant for the poor

Boss are u jus knowing that

In Nigeria, thers is no Law where money nd influence speaks
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by brightko: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2014
ochejoseph: THE Lagos State government has suspended its independent investigation into the cause of the collapse of a guesthouse in the premises of Synagogue Church of All Nations, which killed 86 people on September 12.

State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Lateef Ibirogba, confirmed this on Tuesday, as he disclosed that all findings on the disaster would be withheld pending the outcome of another probe panel set up by the Federal Government.

The state government had on Monday called a world press conference on the disaster, which was later rescheduled for Tuesday.  

Ibirogba, on Tuesday, announced that the briefing had been cancelled based on “experts’ advice”. He said the advice was taken since the Federal Government’s committee was already investigating the disaster.

“We have some issues coming up. We would not want to do anything that will embarrass anyone, ourselves or compromise ongoing investigation being carried out by others. This is why we are putting this off; please bear with us,” he said.

On the rationale of Federal Government setting up another probe panel after the one constituted by the state government had concluded findings, Ibirogba said the fresh probe was in order since nationals of other countries were involved in the disaster.

The commissioner said: “we don’t want to pre-empt the committee or sentence anyone before comprehensive report. Agencies of government are working, with representatives of the state government. Together, they will make their findings known as soon as they are through.”

It will be recalled that the South African government had called on the Federal Government to quicken investigation into the building collapse, as majority of those who died in the incident were South Africans.

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), shortly after the conclusion of rescue operations, had put the total number of the dead at 86.

http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/16863-synagogue-lagos-suspends-probe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.