Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe (33546 Views)

FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / SYNAGOGUE: Lagos State Admits Discrepancies In Engineer's Report / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by ramdris(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: And who are you?
Please ask Google. Opoonu!
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2014
ferdimako: Let SA hold onto that cash gotten from that private jet...to compensate their people. Nothing is coming out from any probe.

Government Magic.
Who know wether all sef na setup
Remember the Aircrafts carrying the cash is owned by CAN President.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by whitelondon: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2014
when it involves foreign nationals, It's only proper to be handled by the federal body. That's the right thing to do. Fashola is a SAN, him of all people knows he's done the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Yehman(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2014
FEAR is really bad. So because oga TB threatened Fashola, he decided to back off. il y a Dieu oooo!
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by cole265(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmmm...a very very irresponsible leaders. our citizens have been killed under mysterious circumstances in other countries without the government doing nothing. Now they think leaders in other countries are equally irresponsible and will do nothing.

Am more shocked at BRF. I really won't to believe he has other plans and strategy to deal with this matter.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2014
pentagonal:

that foool keep spewing trash like somebody with bloody pus for brains.

Biko nu oo
Mabinu
Doo
No vex
I apologies on his behalf.
Pls, sheat ur sword and learn war no more. grin
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by cole265(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
whitelondon: when it involves foreign nationals, It's only proper to be handled by the federal body. That's the right thing to do. Fashola is a SAN, him of all people knows he's done the right thing

I strongly believe you. BRF is much more than this unfolding rigmarole.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by maslong(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
tongue :Pso lagos state gov don collect e own 50m transportation ba undecided i see
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Fashola, you disappoint me BIG TIME on this one!!!!
This happened under your jurisdiction, why put things on hold for the FG?? Is TB Joshua bigger than Lagos state?? angry

This is totally unacceptable!!!

Would this have been the case had your children been among the dead?? What kind of rubbish is this??!!

#edit.

How does one expect an unbiased probe from the government when the president visited the site to "condole" with the "prophet" shaking hands with him and smiling??

Nigeria is a big joke!! The more I think about it, the more I'm vexed!! angryangry

[size=14pt]Be reasonable, fashola cannot do anything if the federal government says he should hands off, its a federal issue now because south African government is involved!!! All he can do is watch. As for the outcome at the federal level, Jonathan will ensure the case is squashed unfortunately! !! Prophets prayer to win election is more important to him than people's lives!
By the time Jonathan is done with Nigerians ehn! What a pity[/size]

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by ola20ng(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Gullibility in this country is appalling. Those politicians and pastors are aware of this, so they are taking advantages of that .They just need the votes of these gullible people but their cries don't count. Nothing can be changed in this country until gullibility is eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Tell me the name now "in Fela's voice
Government magic
Them go turn electric to candle

Na to set 2 Man panel but dem dey fear as more south africans are involved and not sure how they can decieve the south african govt as dey ve been decieving us and nothing happens so I think dey re trying to do the govt magic by eventually concluding the building collapsed as a result of the terrorist plane that hovered around it cos I wonder why it takes them this long to rule out or give in to the plane theory abi should it take more than 24hrs for experts to find this out?
Abeg I hate to talk on Religion or Politics jare
Oya Baba 70 2nd Base
In fela's voice
Them bring flame, them bring hat
Them conjure, them bring rabbit
Them bring egg, them bring smoke
Them dey scream, them dey fall
Them conjure, spirit catch them
Them dey fall, them dey scream
Them dey shout
Them dey, them dey say
Unknown soldier Boko Harram
Na him do am

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by ojimbo(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2014
God help me. Since two weeks now i found it difficult to read news, just always straight down to the comments
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: And That Gave You The Right To Insult Me And Ma Fam? It Shall Never Be Well With You And Your Entire Generation! Anuofia!

What is your problem? You sound like someone in pains, who hurt you,am I the one? Stop crying, I'm sorry for calling you a fool though you sound like one.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Reference(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!

This statement is highly callous, incitive and unfortunate. The government has every right to probe the accident, make its report public, strenghten the building regulatory institutions and punish every error. The church is law abiding and must be seen to uphold the highest ethical standards. God does not kill people. It is a cocktail of ignorance and greed that leads to this. I hope other churches and denominations learn from this, that though matters of God involve the heart, as long as we remain on earth it involves the head as well.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by sage2(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
But it is okay to conflict with the Federal Government on school resumption date abi? Fashola is a hypocrite. I have no respect for Fashola since they had to kill Funsho Williams for him to be gov. And this, he is very much aware of.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok but..

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=14pt]Be reasonable, fashola cannot do anything if the federal government says he should hands off, its a federal issue now because south African government is involved!!! All he can do is watch. As for the outcome at the federal level, Jonathan will ensure the case is squashed unfortunately! !! Prophets prayer to win election is more important to him than people's lives!

What is reasonable in this ur response to him now?

U see how politicians play on u lots gullibility and u tag it being reasonable.

Didn't fashola have a close door meeting with TBJ before GEJ came to pay his own homage too?

With orientations of this nature from citizens like u then be rest assured that Nigerias salvation will never materialize.

So if south African government is involved then lagos state goverment should now abandone its statutory obligations even when its states laws are breached?

While FG is handling the diplomatic aspect which it ought to do since it involves the loss of lives of citizens from other countries, the lagos state goverment too shouldn't idle away like a lame duck because it also has its own statutory obligations to carry out, its environmental laws were breached and unauthorized structure was errected without its approval.

Is it also the FG that will adjudicate on laws within the jurisdiction of the lagos state government that was breached?

What I see here is the collaboration of both the lagos state government and the FG to articulate a lie to sell to endemic gullible guys like u who only reason along party line while they the politicians drops party aside and unite in dishing out deciets to u once their interest is affected.

They all patronize this god of men so they are indebted to him and this is the time he needs them most thus they have to collectively come to his rescue and frustrate all efforts to hold the god of men accountable yet u are still blind not to figure out that u are and majority gullible masses are the one's been fooled by this lattest music they are singing.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by 3kay945(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
ZUBY77: And so goes the investigation to the dogs.

South Africa is keeping your 9.3 million dollars.
They know how you do things in this country.
They will compensate the families with the money.
I hope they seize the jet too, a real man of God has no business owning a jet.
I m beginning to believe the money was meant to be hidden in South Africa.
Forget the weapon crap,
Israelis don't buy weapons from any Africa Country

grin
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Pamcrest(f): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
What is this? As Fed govt steps in, we can safely assume that d matter will soon be forgotten. I didn't realise GEJ is a member of Scoan or is this TBJ juju at work?
SA shd just use d seized funds to compensate d victims......they surely won't get justice by d time this FG probe is over.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by expensive007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
more bribery tapes to be released on this. are u telling me that tbj has also bought the LASG
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Olusanya333(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Why Won't They Keep Off? Our God Is Bigger Than Them. Ride On With The Good Work My Prophet!
I hope u r not reffering to God of Isreal? Maybe u r reffering to god of Tb Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Objektive: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
YOU ARE SO EMPTY!

chrisbaba1:

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Objektive: YOU ARE SO EMPTY!

So says the barrel without any point to raise. Vanish my friend!
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
That is another way to close the case once FG enters the matter, very corrupt set of individuals. Diezanni chop moni wetin do am? stella oduah chop moni wetin do am? Soon everyone will forget bout what happened in synagogue.
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Ayatullah(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
LEAK THE LASG REPORT TO THE PRESS NOW!
Will someone in Alausa be brave enough to leak this very important report to the Press. Please leak it NOW. We cannot wait for GEJ, his body language while with TB Joshua the day he visited has exposed him as one of those kneeling before TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by adconline(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
otijah: Most of you guys ranting nonsense here didn't even read the topic and went into conlusion,nobody is trying to save tb joshua here I think they are just trying to follow due process so that nobody makes a mistakes
You don't sound like you read the news. Do you have any idea how govt works? LASG has juridisction over this case. This is not on exclusive list if you know what that means. LASG that built bridge over inland waterways which are under FG exclusive list is saying that it can't investigate TB Joshua because of FG's involvement. Building permits and codes are enforced by state and local authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
otijah: Most of you guys ranting nonsense here didn't even read the topic and went into conlusion,nobody is trying to save tb joshua here I think they are just trying to follow due process so that nobody makes a mistakes

They shud let us knw their findings first. What is d due process in lettin d public knw their findings? Abi them wan negotiate...
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by kenex4ever(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
alaladakosta: We saw it coming

Una b winch?
Re: Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe by Jj222(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
mistake my foot, FG can not do Tbj anything cos they see him as there god . God is waching......oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.