Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12375 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: Dem for scam admin. grin grin
He didn't just pretend to be female, but he went ahead to scam men on nairaland! Thief! scammer! ole!
I dey wait make she/he show face with the moniker make I treat im fucck up! Yeye dey ooze!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop spamming my mention! You dimwit! Una dey for romance section dey find free punnies! Magas!
ode, he-girl. Even an slowpoke will know you are a male, its very glaring.

4 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by marieolae(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Faun:

Rub lotion on my azz.
let me rub ori and palm oil instead mek it shine wella

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: are you alright sha, who be emma? Oga get lost.

Emmanuel, you are a fool for denying yourself cos of pride. Devil punish you Emma.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow! Welcome my dear! Nnenna (Seun) grin grin grin
Thank you! tongue grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
pentagonal:

shut up loser.
ode, see how you rush dey type, if it were to be a reasonable thread, no one will see your comment. Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101:

Emmanuel, you are a fool for denying yourself cos of pride. Devil punish you Emma.
amen, God punish emma. Now can you get lost?

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Gimme a link to that your thread.

My dear I don't know how to share links or thread. Open d thread I tagged..."What's wrong with this Pic". Benaga had a fight with a guy called Mckandre. Just open d thread n see how it happened.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: Thank you! tongue grin

I hear say Cleverly's 5 month- jail term is elapsing next month
Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: I dey wait make she/he show face with the moniker make I treat im fucck up! Yeye dey ooze!
E no fit!

Idowuogbo, you've been tagged! grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: amen, God punish emma. Now can you get lost?

Why were you denying yourself in the first place. Oloshi, big head grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

My brother you have a point; never you trust any human.

I've been mugu-ed as well here on Nl, infact my own case is very funny.
Hahahahahaha. Care to share?grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Faun:

A BBW is a plus-size woman built with this type of body structure:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_4SYGx9otrNI/TTdAV1DKmHI/AAAAAAAAAFc/gsWxOTTMAiw/s400/Chyna+%2528111%2529.JPG[/img]

You dig?
I see.smiley
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

good to hear that. Obiagelli's ban elapses next month too.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: probably you're shocked that a woman of my caliber is so passionate about politics. I expect you to commend me and not accuse me of being a male. My pictures have been severally posted on this forum without my consent,isn't that enough proof that I am a "she"?

Abeg make I see road!

Oh my dear, I like you more than you anticipate though we might disagree on issues but I don't think there is any disaffection on principle. Whenever you stop being IBO base on political affiliation, it draws my ire. Aside that, you are a woman of rare breed.

Just avoid the ofe nmanu menus with its janjaweeed intoxication, you are good to gogrin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by samflex(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pm don stop be that, nairaland sef *sigh

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101:

Why were you denying yourself in the first place. Oloshi, big head grin grin
you are just inviting amadioha into your life, ewu gambia. The next thing the nitwit will do is to post emma's pics. Anu grin

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Honestly,I find this hard to believe. I've interacted with her on some threads and she doesn't strike me as a male. She seems to me like a female. I just can't believe the person behind the 'Banega' moniker is a male scammer(cousin or not).

Here are possible scenarios:

-it could be that she share her account with a male friend/relative. I mean,it could be that she knows a male friend/relative does use her Nairaland account to post/comment,but she(Banega) is the real owner and has her real picx there.

-another scenario may be that her account has been hacked by someone and wasn't aware,thereby soiling her reputation.

It's difficult to just accept the OP's allegation hook,line and sinker. To make his allegation credible,he should provide more evidences. Don't just give us random picx claiming them to be Banega's.

Beware of character defamation. If you have a beef with Banega,settle it amicably offline rather than resorting to character defamation!
My guy i have nothing to prove to u, i just made myself clear, if i get i permission i would send her facebook contacts u can check her out not d male scammer. I only came on nairaland cause the idiot had the guts to call me and say he go fuc.k me up for spoilin business 4 him on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
SeaGold:

Oh my dear, I like you more than you anticipate though we might disagree on issues but I don't think there is any disaffection on principle. Whenever you stop being IBO base on political affiliation, it draws my ire. Aside that, you are a woman of rare breed.

Just avoid the ofe nmanu menus with its janjaweeed intoxication, you are good to gogrin
ok noted!

Back to Banega the scama!! grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari: .
My guy i have nothing to prove to u, i just made myself clear, if i get i permission i would send her facebook contacts u can check her out not d male scammer. I only came on nairaland cause the idiot had the guts to call me and say he go fuc.k me up for spoilin business 4 him on nairaland.
nawa ooo, this is serious oooo, btw tell your babe to register on nairaland na grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: Awww and banega was my friend sad sad
You really believe that Banega is a male? Don't be silly and easily deceived. Investigate for yourself. For all we know,this might be a personal beef which the OP too public.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: good to hear that. Obiagelli's ban elapses next month too.

Is she in the coolers presently?? No wonder!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: You really believe that Banega is a male? Don't be silly and easily deceived. Investigate for yourself. For all we know,this might be a personal beef which the OP too public.
this man has a point , we aren't gullible niggas here.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Hahahahahaha. Care to share?grin
cheesy I don accept fate grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101:

Bwuahahahahahahaha.gringringrin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kagari, what if tell you I have met benega in person?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
At last! My loff is coming back!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: amen, God punish emma. Now can you get lost?
Lmao.gringringrin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by marieolae(f): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: You really believe that Banega is a male? Don't be silly and easily deceived. Investigate for yourself. For all we know,this might be a personal beef which the OP too public.
hmm maybe sha
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Lmao.gringringrin
abi, shebi na emma en dey curse?

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: Chisos! Next time, then. grin
To think se.un banned us for replying baneGAY! grin

Lol...And I was also banned because of this shameless she-male Benaga. The way he insults people on every thread shows that he's brainless. Very empty headed phoolundecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. / Study In Ghana Direct Entry No Exam Nigerians / View Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.