Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12372 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by bennyrazz: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
I guess so many people have eaten catfish cheesy grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by darlingnuel(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Busted! Bring it on... Expose more cowards and scammers! cool
Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:

The Racheal on Facebook writes exactly like Banega.
By the way, www.nairaland.com/banega/posts/40 has been here since 2011 and doesn't look like an account trying to scam anybody.
I'm still very objective on this issue. The OP claimed he (banega) has been begging his girlfriend (banega's cousin) to send him her pics right (for whatever reason..maybe as NL dp)? Funny enough all the pics that I've ever come across on banega's profile have been uploaded on Facebook already for some months now. So why would he beg his cousin (OP's alleged girlfriend) to send him pictures to upload when there are so many pictures already on Facebook which he can just save them and use here as profile picture?

Is that supposed to mean banega does not have his cousins Facebook contact (which is not possible) so as to steal her pictures without asking her?

Something is definitely not right here. Most people making hilarious comments here haven't thought about anything...They are beclouded by the fact that they had fights with banega.

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'm still very objective on this issue. The OP claimed he (banega) has been begging his girlfriend (banega's cousin) to send him her pics right (for whatever reason..maybe as NL dp)? Funny enough all the pics that I've ever come across on banega's profile have been uploaded on Facebook already for some months now. So why would he beg his cousin (OP's alleged girlfriend) to send him pictures to upload when there are so many pictures already on Facebook which he can just save them and use here as profile picture?

Is that supposed to mean banega does not have his cousins Facebook contact (which is not possible) so as to steal her pictures without asking her?

Something is definitely not right here. Most people making hilarious comments here haven't thought about anything...They are beclouded by the fact that they had fights with banega.
E be like say me and you get the same mind.
To add to that, how come he is very comfortable with sharing his supposed girlfriend's picture and facebook profile on Nairaland but cannot post a single picture of both of them together?
She doesn't even have a picture of him on her facebook (since he said he isn't the guy above), and he doesn't have any picture of her on his facebook too. Sounds and smells fishy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Tomak1nt: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Another scammer is

https://www.nairaland.com/controversy

That is Gratiaeo's handle.

Scammers every on NL. Shame embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
@priscaoge : no o...I don't wanna be banned. It's just that I keep wondering what someone would type that would warrant a ban. It has to be very vulgar hah?

...as for Auntyspambot...I wonder what's wrong in yo desire to be a 'bus'...lol (with 10tips) hahahaha
Re: Banega Is Scammer by flyca: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmaocheesy. When u hear ban,that means that a sabbatical Leave was imposed on someonecheesycheesygrin. If u were banned in Romance section,u won't comment or do anything on dat section till d ban's expiring date n time(Which may be a day,or two or some mins depending on d weight of crime u committedgrin). #Lwkmd. But if it's a GENERAL ban,omo just log out of NL cos u are as good as a Guestundecidedundecided. U won't comment on any threadcheesy.

Now talking about if I have been banned? Oh! yes Sweeri and all thanks to that she•male Benaga,dat clown just picked unnecessary fight on me and started cursing my Mum n my entire family for no just cos,no prior misunderstanding,never knew HIM from Adam. I was likeshockedshockedshocked WDF,then when I replied,baaaaaam they honoured my reply with one annoying ban and that was d 1st day I received a ban on here.

The other one was Auntyspambotgringrin...I don't know how to describe that bancheesy...I just said.."I need 10tips to be a Boss cos I need to be a Boss soon"(that was in Career Section) ..and the Aunty deleted d comment n used 1day ban to thank meundecidedundecided

So do u need a BAN

Lol cheesy
#stretchesonmymat
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Tomak1nt: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
To add to that, how come he is very comfortable with sharing his supposed girlfriend's picture and facebook profile on Nairaland but cannot post a single picture of both of them together?
She doesn't even have a picture of him on her facebook (since he said he isn't the guy above), and he doesn't have any picture of her on his facebook too. Sounds and smells fishy

Collynzo, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Let Banega defend him or herself?

I suspect that is your handle Amadi. Let us put 1 and 1 together, how come you post similar to banega and take similar stance on issues

Collynzo you are Banega

7 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tomak1nt:

Collynzo, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Let Banega defend him or herself?

I suspect that is your handle Amadi. Let us put 1 and 1 together, how come you post similar to banega and take similar stance on issues

Collynzo you are Banega
LMAO!
Are you Tomakint?
No

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Tomak1nt: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
LMAO!
Are you Tomakint?
No

No I am Tomak, do u have any problem with that?

You are Banega, a man claiming to be a girl. Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tomak1nt:

No I am Tomak, do u have any problem with that?

You are Banega, a man claiming to be a girl. Shame on you
heddiot keep cloning people's moniker.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
This is the main thing. He should upload a DP carrying his face on his Nairaland profile. He should also post a picture here on this thread with the same face on his Nairaland DP hanging out together with the Facebook girl 'abi he no get picture of him and em girlfriend'?. Until he does that he's just spilling gibberish. Banega might be a male but I don't think i'll just believe anything casually posted by any deluded fellow who's probably hating.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tomak1nt: Another scammer is
https://www.nairaland.com/controversy
That is Gratiaeo's handle.
Scammers every on NL. Shame embarassed
I always knew controversy was related to grateio, but I thought she was his girlfriend
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
This is the main thing. He should upload a DP carrying his face on his Nairaland profile. He should also post a picture here on this thread with the same face on his Nairaland DP hanging out together with the Facebook girl 'abi he no get picture of him and em girlfriend'?. Until he does that he's just spilling gibberish. Banega might be a male but I don't think i'll just believe anything casually posted by any deluded fellow who's probably hating.
You have said it all.
I rest my case
Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: @priscaoge : no o...I don't wanna be banned. It's just that I keep wondering what someone would type that would warrant a ban. It has to be very vulgar hah?

...as for Auntyspambot...I wonder what's wrong in yo desire to be a 'bus'...lol (with 10tips) hahahaha

Lolcheesy....Saying hello can fetch u a ban,u don't need be vulgar my deargringringrin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Tomak1nt: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: heddiot keep cloning people's moniker.

ur fada and mother are heediots

Oloshi arindin

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tomak1nt:

ur fada and mother are heediots

Oloshi arindin
shut up lowlife, why are you cloning people's moniker every now and then? Anumanu.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Tomak1nt: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: shut up lowlife, why are you cloning people's moniker every now and then? Anumanu.

Olori Pelebe. Koni Dafun e. Ogun ma fi eje e we ki odun yi to pari.

Face ur front

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Tval(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
It could be this... The account is originally owned by your girlfriend, her uncle got to know the account details(password and username) and since then, he has always been using it.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
tellwisdom: Which kain yeye gurl u get sef wey u no let person hear word sad...Dat Mgbeke??
Brother the guy follow chop u?

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Caracta(f): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amusing cheesy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tomak1nt:

Olori Pelebe. Koni Dafun e. Ogun ma fi eje e we ki odun yi to pari.

Face ur front
ara gbagbuo gi there, chineke akpo la gi oku, ka amadioha mabe gi olu. Ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: u mean him? grin
Hannon no be small he ooo, vinegar don hear am today
Re: Banega Is Scammer by tellwisdom: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Brother the guy follow chop u?

I no be mugu like u na undecided
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Till benega comes out and defends himself with the said monicker, i dont think i owe u an explaination. Iam very sceptical about online pictural uploads, it comes hunting back later in one way. I have done business with some nairalanders check my siggy, iam not a ghost, if uar in lagos, hola at me on friday, and we both take lunch at anambra kitchen at amuwo beside first bank or closely beside sunfit. Whereva u are around amuwo or festac i wud pick u up i promise

6 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ara gbagbuo gi there, chineke akpo la gi oku, ka amadioha mabe gi olu. Ewu gambia.

Emma, Why are you cursing the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
tellwisdom:

I no be mugu like u na undecided
Ok, u are a funny xcharacter, tanks for gracing my thread

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ojigbijigbi shocked shocked

No b that same moniker dey tackle berem?

Thunder fire u o banega! angry
na she o!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by ayukdaboss(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Till benega comes out and defends himself with the said monicker, i dont think i owe u an explaination. Iam very sceptical about online pictural uploads, it comes hunting back later in one way. I have done business with some nairalanders check my siggy, iam not a ghost, if uar in lagos, hola at me on friday, and we both take lunch at anambra kitchen at amuwo beside first bank or closely beside sunfit. Whereva u are around amuwo or festac i wud pick u up i promise
Will you come with your girlfriend?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
haha! Interesting!....All em dudes ashamed of their gender.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
guy, I believe you die! She cannot defend herself. She's a gonner as long as nairaland is concerned. Thanks for exposing the biitch!

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Will you come with your girlfriend?
She cant come, she is in school in owerri, but i promise u, i wud come wit a clean sweet babe 4 u. I promise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. / Study In Ghana Direct Entry No Exam Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.