Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12368 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Kagari, what if tell you I have met benega in person?
you have not met the she-male in person. Stop asking silly questions
Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you are just inviting amadioha into your life, ewu gambia. The next thing the nitwit will do is to post emma's pics. Anu grin

Shutup, Just stop deceiving yourself. You are not different from banega the scammer, you guys are jobless and scam innocent people online. We will catch you one day and burn you. Emma the fool.

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: you have not met the she-male in person. Stop asking silly questions
did I refer the question to you? Ok, I have met benega in person and OP is lying.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari: .
My guy i have nothing to prove to u, i just made myself clear, if i get i permission i would send her facebook contacts u can check her out not d male scammer. I only came on nairaland cause the idiot had the guts to call me and say he go fuc.k me up for spoilin business 4 him on nairaland.
Then if you are sincere with what you are saying,then mail me her Facebook contact/I.D. Or if you think that's too expletive,post her Facebook contact/I.D or phone number or anything that could be used to contact her and hear her side of the story. This your thread/allegation is one-sided!

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101:

Shutup, Just stop deceiving yourself. You are not different from banega the scammer, you guys are jobless and scam innocent people online. We will catch you one day and burn you. Emma the fool.
that means am a female posing like a man abi, see your caddle life?

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: did I refer the question to you? Ok, I have met benega in person and OP is lying.
ok
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Kagari, what if tell you I have met benega in person?
If uav met my babe which d guy poses to be benega, make i be d last of my generation. Guy u think iam joking right.

See my facts.
1. He removed her picture cause my babe warned him to
2. That monicker would neva come back to nairaland
3. My girls fb addy is rachael ezeanya, check her out and if u still think ia joking then go to hell

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: ok noted!

Back to Banega the scama!! grin grin

I opened my Facebook account last night and guess you popped up on my wall courtesy of a friend on my list? Eggheader Odewale!!!

He claim to be Deputy Chief of staff in a government house, he is also into volunteer work for deprived children, he is a social analyst etc etc yet his identity is hidden from public glare. So many posturing here arising from inactive real life all in a bid to fleece genuine members of their hard earned living. We just need to be careful in our cyberspace dealings.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: that means am a female posing like a man abi, see your caddle life?

You are dull. That your big head is empty, no wonder it looks like a capsized canoe. Why are you supporting Banega? Emma, be careful.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Swaggot00(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
so i was about wooing a guy in the wooing challenge .. undecided
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
If uav met my babe which d guy poses to be benega, make i be d last of my generation. Guy u think iam joking right.

See my facts.
3. My girls fb addy is rachael ezeanya, check her out and if u still think ia joking then go to hell
now this is a proof, benega is an imposter. I just needed a concrete proof unlike the heddiot here that can believe anything.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nawa ooo first ramatu abi wetin now benega. Chai. Who is next!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101:

You are dull. That your big head is empty, no wonder it looks like a capsized canoe. Why are you supporting Banega? Emma, be careful.
mumu, conmot for here before sango strikes you to death. You unintelligent heddiot.

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: nawa ooo, this is serious oooo, btw tell your babe to register on nairaland na grin
Abi na.grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i think rossay shud be a male too
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014

See my facts.
wow, I actually have one mutual friend with her on Fb, that means we are somehow close. Busters don't waste your time using her to get to me, my account is damn difficult to find grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
kaycii1: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
are you not the person who open a thread and crushing on Banega?

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Most definitely
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: are you not the person who open a thread and crushing on Banega?
grin grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: mumu, conmot for here before sango strikes you to death. You unintelligent heddiot.

Emma the fool, curse is already on your head. Your flat.head will continue to grow bigger until it explode, you son of a deranged har.lot.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol...And I was also banned because of this shameless she-male Benaga. The way he insults people on every thread shows that he's brainless. Very empty headed phoolundecidedundecided
So, his trouble-making is forum-wide?

@danhumphrey: the fact that he removed his pictures, and has not responded proves one thing: he is a fraud!
Plenty people have had their gender questioned (myself included) but we fought back and brought up evidencence. We didn't run away like him. Instead, we stood our grounds!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by luvlyoracle(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Habeyy( m), Swaggot00 (m ), Lexxybooy( m), mirexx(f), emmyspark007 ( m), dmjinc( m),
Fourwinds , chibwike(m ), xamster( m), dzeeny (m ), PucciGuru (m), Dafone , oshytayman ( m),
Youngsage( f), kreezzy ( f), onyeokwu, uzolexis( f), Dawezz , kaeycea (m ), chizzy94 , Ferdybaba
(m ), yungchop, tocin44( m), Evathyst (f), MabraO ( m), PLENTYNAIR( m), Tessy10 (m ),
Cutebumzy( f), MrsBreezy ( f), Ahmadjr(m ), djlittlej (m ), vicadex07 (m ), Brinebryne ( m), impactz
( m), Emmafrancis , Baddestguyp (f), Rapsainot( m), ugreat (m ), amakufrancis(m),
greatmarshall ( m), Deshannel ( m), froshnigga22 (m), jimmy4x (m), tidymaster( m), 2leftlegs
(m), Christmygoal( m), yemstok( m), Simple26( m), VellyG (m ), chinasaekperem, urbanMAMA
( f), benromeo39( m), ifyn4real (m), modupeaderonke (f), Crocz (m), Vivipop ( f), charijee( f),
daveP(m ), jabanz( m), lanicky ( f), shaggyosas (m ), DickDastardly (m ), sistar007 (m ),
zubby29( m), marieolae (f), MzOma (f), Eyop ( m), Lorlaahlozz(f ), datalossvictim1 ( f), wulzyp
(m ), Jaycool18(m ), yang (m), ALAYORMII , Almeria (f ), Kachisbarbie ( f), mentorandfriend (m ),
BaddieKay( f), princembah( m), dechandel (f ), booket( m), donmix( m), runzlord( m),
tosscash1 , redgem( f), Swiftboy (m ), princessayesha(f ), favelli (m), softsparkyy( f), wallflower
( m), sarzwizard (m ), datkoded (m ), honeydear (f), Daniceasarb( m), KingTom( m), DrAmanda
(f), noks ( m), nduogu (m ), okparaugo, temzybabe ( f), mhizenugu(f), Omavik (f), Aspireahead ,
Ohwhy( f), Cecediva (f), Julie9093 (f), QuiverBox ( f), msporche , akmaldini (m ), iceberylin ( m),
collynzo2( m), heywhy55 ( m), Ayorh4you (m ), RealSleek( m), Bulalautali( m), deejayharry1( m),
Adufetohposh( f), Hendrixtzee (m), xplicitme ( m), SuperSuave( m), Evergreen123 , QueenRAW
( f), kayClt( f), poshpimkiey(f )
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Abi na.grin
nna, the babe na fine transportable and flauntable chick ooo, she has to register on nairaland. Op no mind me oooo grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
SirMaster101:

Emma the fool, curse is already on your head. Your Igbo will continue to grow bigger until it explode, you son of a deranged har.lot.
ok
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:
grin grin grin
dude must be heartbroken and disappointed. grin grin

I need a link to the facebook account. I had to re-install my FB just to look at the innocent face used to disguise as Banega.
Link please!

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin big time falling hand... choi see fck up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YES AND THATS Y I CAME HERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..... grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Berem is a male grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: are you not the person who open a thread and crushing on Banega?

YES DEFINITELY DATS Y IM HERE..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi Prisca smiley
I am SirMyColi grin
I would very much love your acquaintance, What Say You.

Btw, I'm an (m)
Check my DP for pwoof cheesy

Hahhahahah...*Runs 2 'His' profile,saw a handsome FRESH Dude,falls inlove sharperlygrin*....I will give u feedback via PMgringringrin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by samflex(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Evathyst(f): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
rozzay: Nawa ooo first ramatu abi wetin now benega. Chai. Who is next!
U ask who wil be next? It's definitely going to be 'IYANGBALI' I dey suspect dt Guy abi na Lady no be small grin

Chai! See Banega wey I dey derive inspiration from. Chisos! Online transgender na serious bizness cry
Re: Banega Is Scammer by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Evathyst] U ask who wil be next? It's definitely going to be 'IYANGBALI' I dey suspect dt Guy abi na Lady no be small[quote]take your time o else I go sue you and nairayansh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.