Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Gratitude Challenge - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Challenge (12344 Views)

The Weah96 Challenge. / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

You just thanked him bruh. You just did. grin
Lol, read what I wrote again
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2014
rationalmind:
Lol, read what I wrote again

If you design †ђξ Iphone 9(for example) and people praise †ђξ phone, aren't they praising you? In †ђξ same way; he created all of us; you inclusive cheesy so....I'm sure u now grasp my point of view.

Anyways, when I see you...M sure we'd have a very logical but brief discussion about this.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

If you design †ђξ Iphone 9(for example) and people praise †ђξ phone, aren't they praising you? In †ђξ same way; he created all of us; you inclusive cheesy so....I'm sure u now grasp my point of view.

Anyways, when I see you...M sure we'd have a very logical but brief discussion about this.

Lol, except you're yet to show he created me.

Yea, sure. I hope you won't renounce your faith after that discussion. Lol
Re: Gratitude Challenge by sojiboy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
nabsprada: Today I'm grateful to God for adding a year unto my years and for blessing me with these amazing personalities
Taiye4christ
cutekemitola
luvelycutebay
Mimiy05
styca
sodiqyinka
trendiitee
dania30
Ajgentle
curiouses
jenneyesh
Clare
noordean
Horlawoomey
Akerry
urchbarbie,.
ajgentle,
mr pero,
kalushaiyke,,
sojiboy,,
Dstnd,
Dminister,,
Trendiitee,
Feyifahm,,
Titiluvly
Lacreamzy,
heineken,
,ayusco85,
Rashfat,
Niceeric,
sammyblaq.
Anugod
westinfo4040
Idboyostic
Heineken
Temmytea70
chrisantus
satope1
dozzynet
taiwoliu,
Ka2ma
ebrahyym
fweshblacboai
omolizzy
Nairalanding can never be complete without you guys

God bless ur new age
Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thankful today Lord for the progress on the workbooks we're writing and for the arrival of the exercise books.
I nominate Luxanne

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by luxanne(f): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks for the nomination HFOG and a Happy New Month to you and your beloved family smiley

DAY 1: Am just being thankful today and so I say, Thank You Lord cheesy

Tag: Dre11

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by dre11(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks luxanne, miztola and HFOG for the mention

I thank GOD for the breath of life and everyday I do live on this earth
Its just being HIM who loved the mortal me....
And makes me the person I am this day.....

Tags:babe2sure, davep, naijaboiy, kelvingraphics, Stenon, April07

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Day 5 #gratitude challenge
I am thankful for a new month and for my dear country Nigeria. Even with all it's ups and down,it's a place i call home,a place where I was shown so much love and care by family and friends. Thank you lord for Nigeria.

Nominations: CFCfan uzoexcel hoyinkansola

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by daveP(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
dre11: Thanks luxanne and HFOG for the mention

Tags:babe2sure, davep, naijaboy, kelvingraphics, Stenon, April07

thanks dre for this!

(picks up violin and starts to play)

Life is easy.... When youre up on the mountain

You've gat peace o' mind like you've never know

Now its down in the valley of trials and temptations....

Dont despair, cos you're never alone (mouth organ sinks in as chorus kicks off)

[ Chorus ]

For the God of the mountain is still God in the valley,

When things go wrong, He'l make them rigggghhhhht.

And the God of the good times, is still God in the bad times,

The God of the dayyyyy, is still God in the night(2ice)

He remains ever the same, everywhere!
Grateful for life, love, a sound mind and a glad heart cool

Tags: LogoDWhiz, temigracie, dayjihannon, Missmossy

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2014
daveP:

thanks dre for this!

live is easy.... When youre up on the mountain

youve gat peace o' mind like youve never know

now in down in the valley of trials and temptations....

Dont despair, cos youre never alone (mouth organ sinks in as chorus kicks off)

[ Chorus ]

Thanks.

DAY 1:
I thank God for the gift of life. For his protection and guidance over my life. Praise be unto him.

Tag: xtraxhyne and missyhorlah

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Day 2;
I thank God for my family, my friends and foes. for his mercies over our lives.

tag: lorlaahlozz, lanicky,dammyg319
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Babe2sure(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11: Thanks luxanne, miztola and HFOG for the mention

Tags:babe2sure, davep, naijaboy, kelvingraphics, Stenon, April07

Dre11, thanks for the nomination.

I thank God for the gift of life. For his goodness and protection over my loved ones. May his praise never cease on my lips. I will continue to extol the lord all the time.

Tags: Nabsprada, Papindinho, Sheenor.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Babe2sure:

I thank God for the gift of life. For his goodness and protection over my loved ones. May his praise never cease on my lips. I will continue to extol the lord all the time.

I'm grateful to God for today I'm not only alive but also in good health,for HIS unending mercies over me and my house(friends inclusive) and for such an amazing forum!

Thanks for tagging me dear
Tags: noordean

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Grateful today for the positive response from parents, staff and pupils.
I nominate Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
DaveP many thanks for sharing that great song...

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by daveP(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
HFOG: DaveP many thanks for sharing that great song...
smiley you have it on your phone? You're welcome!
Re: Gratitude Challenge by April07: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11: Thanks luxanne, miztola and HFOG for the mention

Tags:babe2sure, davep, naijaboiy, kelvingraphics, Stenon, April07

Thanks dearie

Just saw this.

I thank God for the wonder of my being....
For my family.....
For my friends...
For his great mercies..
And for fulfilling his promises to me... smiley

Tags: Airbornelacer, Nitlad, Tovot, ITbomb, Lertee, HARDDON

3 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by luxanne(f): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
DAY 2 smiley Am thanking the Lord for not leaving me even when atimes I don't deserve it, thank you Lord.

Tag: GatJokez
Re: Gratitude Challenge by papindinho(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks for the tag.
Babe2sure:

I thank God for everything He has done, all He would do and all He can do for me, my friends, family-friends and family. May we continue to have the cause to give praises and thanks to Almighty Allah all the time. Ameen.

Tags: Odilafta, Obayaya, Francistony, Epaul, Caracta.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
April07: Thanks dearie

Just saw this.

For my family.....
For my friends...
For his great mercies..

It's a shame I don't get to do more of this on the real life.

I'd love to use this medium to thank Lord Jesus for his saving grace and all he's been doing for me. They're too many to mention.

I'm grateful.

Tag: Kunbee

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
daveP:

thanks dre for this!

live is easy.... When youre up on the mountain

youve gat peace o' mind like youve never know

now in down in the valley of trials and temptations....

Dont despair, cos youre never alone (mouth organ sinks in as chorus kicks off)

[ Chorus ]

#kisses....
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
.....I know I am a sinner...I have done lots of silly things....I have always keep things to myself.....I have always cover up whatever God has done for me.....I pray You'll forgive me....I pray You'll make me whole once again....

I wanna thank God for those things I dont appreciate him for....I thank Him for the breathe of life, for peace of mind, his kindness (God, I'm an ingrate), His love, I thank him because He'll perfect all my imperfections, because He is taking me places....etc....

I thank Him for my family, my work (in anticipation), my family, my future husband, my children, spiritual life, physical life, academics, finances, etc....

TAGS
MizMyColi
Tymax
Rozzay
DaveP
Mariolae
Sameer1212.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gratitude Challenge by MizMyColi(f): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Temigracie
@Uzolexis

This night bah?

I am Gratitudinally Gratutidious

Don't ask me the meaning.

I just know

*singing*

I am Happy
Happy happy happy

Cos I'm happy
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi: @Temigracie
@Uzolexis

This night bah?

I am Gratitudinally Gratutidious

Don't ask me the meaning.

I just know

*singing*

I am Happy
Happy happy happy

Cos I'm happy
...lol...continue.....Feeling you suprano voice....

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by daveP(m): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
temigracie: #kisses....
cool kiss
Re: Gratitude Challenge by daveP(m): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Day 2- for safety from evil!

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 03, 2014
@temigracie darling thank u, cos I have so much to thank the Lord for.
Were o I start, my life, my family,my career,my marriage,my future,my health, God has always been dere for me even wen it luks like its over, he sends me a helper...
Sometymes I feel dat am not worthy of his blessings, mayb cos f things I've done, cos I'm a sinner, but he ova luks all nd raises me up my shortcomings nothwithstanding.
I thank him for my family, protection, healing, only him culd have done it, for keeping my mum alive dunno wat I'd have done if I lost her, my sis nd bro, am nofin witout dier love my dad too.
I thank him for seeing me thru higher inst. Cos if it were me alone, I'd have dropped out, but he walked thru me nd I had no cause to fear no evil, I thank him for wat he is preparing for me for I know in due time it will me greater dan d greatest.
Constant good health weda I deserved it or not, God has been my physician, his words have been my constant healer nd I culd neva thank him enof for putting me under his knife always.
I thank God for my son, 11 yrs is gone by his still alive, I shudder to think, circumstances den shuld have gotten him out, but d wisdom of God prevailed hence his name, God s wisdom surpasses all human understanding, if not for u been his fada I cudnt have made it thru dis yrs, now my shame has turned to glory, ur grace has kept me..
I thank u for d man by my side, for blessing him, kiping him, protecting him nd loving him.
I thank u lord for my nland family nd friends for been with dem all nd nigeria as a whole for saving us from all d plagues dat r on our land, thanking u in advance knowing dat one day we shall prevail...
Finally Lord I want to thank u for u r God alone, from before time began, cos dat is our main purpose on earth to praise ur holy name, for if we don't do it, u r capable f raising up stones to do it nd God forbid dat wen we r alive nd basking in ur glory, praises will forever sphew forth from our mouths daily. To end dis I sing williams mcdowell - u r God alone, to praise u dis morn.
*u r God alone from before time began, u r on ur throne, u r God alone nd right now in d good times nd bad u r on ur throne u r God alone, u r unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable dats who u r....*
Tag-dawezz, kreamidivi,mstik,shoefreak,famouspecky,chimerase2,tosyn2much,laurelP,naijaboiy,dygeasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Obinoscopy(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm grateful for sparing my life even in those days of my juvenile delinquency. I won't forget in a hurry an incident at Obigbo, Rivers State, where we were waylaid by street cultists and we retaliated by inviting other cultists who came with their guns and weapons. Imagine if the people we intended attacking had screamed that we were armed robbers..................the ALUU4 incident comes to mind. Need I mention more?

Thank you Jesus.

Tag: Elantracey

Thanks HFOG

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by chimerase2: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay: @temigracie darling thank u, cos I have so much to thank the Lord for.
Were o I start, my life, my family,my career,my marriage,my future,my health, God has always been dere for me even wen it luks like its over, he sends me a helper...
Sometymes I feel dat am not worthy of his blessings, mayb cos f things I've done, cos I'm a sinner, but he ova luks all nd raises me up my shortcomings nothwithstanding.
I thank him for my family, protection, healing, only him culd have done it, for keeping my mum alive dunno wat I'd have done if I lost her, my sis nd bro, am nofin witout dier love my dad too.
I thank him for seeing me thru higher inst. Cos if it were me alone, I'd have dropped out, but he walked thru me nd I had no cause to fear no evil, I thank him for wat he is preparing for me for I know in due time it will me greater dan d greatest.
Constant good health weda I deserved it or not, God has been my physician, his words have been my constant healer nd I culd neva thank him enof for putting me under his knife always.
I thank God for my son, 11 yrs is gone by his still alive, I shudder to think, circumstances den shuld have gotten him out, but d wisdom of God prevailed hence his name, God s wisdom surpasses all human understanding, if not for u been his fada I cudnt have made it thru dis yrs, now my shame has turned to glory, ur grace has kept me..
I thank u for d man by my side, for blessing him, kiping him, protecting him nd loving him.
I thank u lord for my nland family nd friends for been with dem all nd nigeria as a whole for saving us from all d plagues dat r on our land, thanking u in advance knowing dat one day we shall prevail...
Finally Lord I want to thank u for u r God alone, from before time began, cos dat is our main purpose on earth to praise ur holy name, for if we don't do it, u r capable f raising up stones to do it nd God forbid dat wen we r alive nd basking in ur glory, praises will forever sphew forth from our mouths daily. To end dis I sing williams mcdowell - u r God alone, to praise u dis morn.
*u r God alone from before time began, u r on ur throne, u r God alone nd right now in d good times nd bad u r on ur throne u r God alone, u r unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable dats who u r....*
Tag-dawezz, kreamidivi,mstik,shoefreak,famouspecky,chimerase2,tosyn2much,laurelP,naijaboiy,dygeasy
ma dear am very very grateful to God Almighty for his wonderous works in ma life, ma heart is full of gratitude to him for keeping me alive to witness his dis day in ma life
Thanking him for ma beloved parents ma wonderful sibling
His been wonderful even during ma time in skul he neva let me down am grateful to him
Even wen I tot I was gone yet he brought me back to life, I knw he has a purpose for keeping me alive

Thanks rozzay for tagging me and I appreciate I hv been tagged before but we should all give thanks to God Almighty everitime and everi given opportunity
Re: Gratitude Challenge by lertee(f): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2014
April07:

Thanks dearie

Just saw this.

For my family.....
For my friends...
For his great mercies..

I thank God for so many things..
Good food,good food and good food grin grin
I thank God for good life,good health and the lives of everyone around me.

Tags: Ochon,Obayaya,caseless,gentlemimi,teeo
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2014
chimerase2: ma dear am very very grateful to God Almighty for his wonderous works in ma life, ma heart is full of gratitude to him for keeping me alive to witness his dis day in ma life
Thanking him for ma beloved parents ma wonderful sibling
His been wonderful even during ma time in skul he neva let me down am grateful to him
Even wen I tot I was gone yet he brought me back to life, I knw he has a purpose for keeping me alive

Thanks rozzay for tagging me and I appreciate I hv been tagged before but we should all give thanks to God Almighty everitime and everi given opportunity
Uwc dear
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
@temigracie thanks 4 d tag,realy apreciate it. i dont no y i am awys with good pple every where i am. wel, i dont have much to say bt to thank god for that. big gboosa to my wonderful family,friends,collegues n every other good pple in my life i said thank u n god bless.

tag: glitest, debosola,nikkypearl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? / Behold The Richest Pastors In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.