Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Gratitude Challenge - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Challenge (12334 Views)

The Weah96 Challenge. / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gratitude Challenge by ilori1930(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay.....I intended trolling in the beginning.
I'm beginning to sound serious.
I don't wantu be serious today.
It's goofing Friday!!!!!

No wonder Crackhaus called me Nairaland Typewriter

I can type words ehn!
angry[/font]
Not only words, you can type epistles too. grin
the Apostle Paul na learner for where you dey grin

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol, thanking the almighty for peace of mind, for his gift of wisdom and understanding on me, for makin me to be enjoying my money, for me being single and happy. I also thank him so much for not allowin me to meet bad people, most especially bad girlfrnds. I knw he will send a good girl to me someday. I thank him for better days to come.

Much love beamborla
I'd wish to see u someday misspetit!
My good friend DivAnnie kiss
Whoelse? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Fabdedon(m): 4:55am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

I cnt pray in Engrish o!!!

can I pray in my dialect ? smiley

you are from Nsukka right ? shocked
Re: Gratitude Challenge by sinaj(f): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Fabdedon:

you are from Nsukka right ? shocked
Rivers
Re: Gratitude Challenge by ayusco85(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Thankin God for givin me a nice job even b4 I finished serving
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Fabdedon(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
Rivers
ok alright you already accustomed to the lagoon grin

1 Share

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Fabdedon(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Orijin101:
Oluwa mii oooooo
king of kings
lord of lords
Jehovah El shadai
Jehovah hell shall die
Jehovah hell shall not stand
The lord who found an axe in the river, what a great ultimate searcher
the lord who pathed the red sea, what a great road maker
the lord who fed thousands of people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, what a great multiplier
the lord who created the whole world within 7 days, what a great scientist
the lord who turned fire into air-conditioner, what a great thermo-cooler
the lord who fed Israelites with manna in the wilderness, what a great food rainer
the lord who didn't let me die from a terrible sickness years ago, what a great doctor
the lord who blessed me and my family bountifully, what a great father Abraham
the lord dashed a virgin woman pregnancy with doing gbamugiaga, what a great magician
the lord who help David to conquer Goliath, what a great killer
the lord who help Solomon in possessing thousands of wives and concubines, what a great hook up God
the lord gave ishilove the power to ban, what a great banner
the lord who gave lalasticlala the grace of front-page, what a great supermod
the lord who made seun the CEO of nairaland, what a General overseer
the lord who let us experienced a free and fair election, what a great peacemaker grin

Infact, you all should help me PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

cc: ishilove
alberto2k
stephenqueen
kingtom
lalasticlala
2dice
fabdedon
sinaj
tohpahz
prettythicksme
lordhugo
kinglekan
tosyne2much
buygala
blackett
fulaboy
fulaman
chimerase
chimerase2
missclassy
chiam55
lala247
adaobi12
ronald4life
farano
valmunich
midehi
tr0ublemaker
thesonofmark
all my fellow E-weeder
ipledge
falconey
lagmostkuit
am so glad at least there is something positive about Weed and Orijin grin grin
meanwhile..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude Challenge by francizy(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Amen bro...I am humbled...maybe you don't know what smile you bring to my face when I remember friends like you...thanks so much...

BTW hope the Edith isn't whom my mind is screaming now grin

LoL, forget that side jare... Go to my last comments and checkout Chimamda's article. I love that woman!
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Beamborla(f): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol, thanking the almighty for peace of mind, for his gift of wisdom and understanding on me, for makin me to be enjoying my money, for me being single and happy. I also thank him so much for not allowin me to meet bad people, most especially bad girlfrnds. I knw he will send a good girl to me someday. I thank him for better days to come.

Much love beamborla
Whoelse? grin
kiss
Re: Gratitude Challenge by lanicky(f): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2015
andystudentggrin:
thanks alberto smileysmiley

we going in a thuggery wayangryangry

Funny how nothing seemed to have change and yet everything isn't even the same. Been a long ride here and how I've survived it this far has only been by his sufficient grace, biatchh be from tha hood where guns talk and money speak and my homies and me go hard chasing what's next day&night"Mullar cool" But then in btw no man down & Even though we f.ucked we weren't fu_cked up. All these because of God Almighty. So I say thank you Lord for this day& a big S/O to all my homies and to those who been there one way or the other..i wish y'all success. And to my mama who raised a thuglipsrsealed and didnt even know it..I worried bout her worrying so I couldn't just show it. I say thank you for bringing me to this world. I pray we all live a happy life & more raba in the bank(owo ni koko wink)*Fistbump*
So I say baba ese smileysmileysmiley .... God bless.....

Cc
Iceberylin
Lanicky
Drey1
Andyblaze
Mrcork
Keketu
Alberto2k
Orijin101
Kingtom
Stephenqueen
Jacksparrow
Kinglekan
Prettythicksme
Ipledge
Falconey
Valmunich
Missclassy
Naijaboiy
Fabdedon

plenty love keeps us together cool

Thanks ASG...wink

Well.....here's mine. (a mixture of my dialect nd english language)

Kabiesi oba akika ton mu aje ka......
The Lord that can not be conquered even by dark powers...
Oba tó wà ní ibi gbogbo ní èkan soso..
The king who's everywhere at once..
You created the sky without a pillar....what a great builder..
You kept money inside a fish....what a great banker...
You lighten the whole world without a bulb....what a great electrician...
You only can enter the sun....what a great scientist...
You destroyed Pharaoh without using an AK47....what a great warrior...
You fell the walls of Jericho without using a bulldozer.....hahahaha! What a powerful God.
Even ur son JESUS CHRIST walked upon the sea...

You're the Lord who weakens the strong nd empowers the weak..

You exposed me beyond my limitations, you forced me to grow beyond my stagnation, and moved me from procrastination to a firm dedication to what is ahead...

Thanks for the things you steered me past that could've tripped up my destiny.
Thanks for the mountains you sent to give me a place to exercise my faith...

Thanks for the friends I have.....they made me smile even when I'm unhappy..
Thanks for the enemies...cos without them, I would still be a fool..

I'm sorry I was so worried about who left me that I failed to thank you for who you left to stay....and I am still here.

Your presence kept me warm when I was cold...
Your love strengthen me when I was weak...

I want to thank u that I have known love, tasted laughter and have not had to live this world without a touch.....
Thanks for everything that has happened to me.....no page of my daily life is blank.

Thanks for nairaland....it has nd it's still bringing different people together.

Thanks for the person who tagged me...
..thanks because their is a drop of seriousness in her whole weird but hilarious life.

Finally....Thanks for this long epistle cos it makes me remember a lady called MizMyColi

Thanks. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:

Much love beamborla
Whoelse? grin
kiss u are an amazing friend! kiss
Re: Gratitude Challenge by misspetit(f): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cutehector:

Much love beamborla
Whoelse? grin

We'll c someday, don't worry
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
misspetit:

We'll c someday, don't worry
embarassed d number I calld u wit, shey its ur whatsap number?
Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wow...thanks so much@Uzolexis...best wishes as always!!!

Gratitude challenge...

I can't thank God enough for the wonder of my being and for giving so supportive a family alongside great friends and foes alike if any at all...
I thank God for this great month of my birth...
I thank God for saving my life in a ghastly accident, for I would have been past tense by now. He gave me a second chance to live even when I am not worth it...
Thank you Lord for the opportunity to live again and learn more from this great forum; with diverse and great personalities as I recuperate on this bed...
Thank you Lord for the innovative acumen of Seun Osewa that gave birth to this meeting place of your creatures...
Thank you my God for creating me in your own image and likeness...
Thank you God for the miracle of my healing and for the testimony that will accompany it...I love you my Lord and My God...bless all men of goodwill...

Nominations: francizy and softsparky....barcanista and mizmycoli....sleekyshuga; come here and say thanks...beamborla; why not show some gratitude.......I love you all beloved friends...thanks so much for the smiles you bring to my face whenever I remember you...

I join u in thanking God for ur life. Cant imagine not having u on NL again,u were there for me when I needed someone to talk to n i'll never 4get that smiley smiley My gratitude to God today is specially for ur life, 4 sparing u and blessing u with many more prosperous yrs smiley smiley

Nominations okotv canalily
Re: Gratitude Challenge by okotv(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
uzolexis:

I join u in thanking God for ur life. Cant imagine not having u on NL again,u were there for me when I needed someone to talk to n i'll never 4get that smiley smiley My gratitude to God today is specially for ur life, 4 sparing u and blessing u with many more prosperous yrs smiley smiley

Dear Baba,

You have never left me alone. You have made me a king and have given me unrivaled authority. I know my stand and how much weight my words carry. I prayed for divine provision and you miraculously provided. I asked for success and you delivered just as you would always do. My family was apart and I asked for restoration, it took time but you were on time and now we are back together. I faced a serious personal blackmail but you kept my mouth shot and defended me. I lost my self-esteem and worth but you restored. We had peaceful elections in Nigeria with the right leaders emerging just as you would have it. I was lonely but you brought me friends like Uzolexis, herzumpther, carefreewannabe, pineapp and LewisO.

These are all I can say for now but Baba I am greatful. Your son humbly worships. I pray you accept it from me.

I nominate herzumpther, lewisO and pineapp to show gratitude to the creator.

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
okotv:

Dear Baba,

You have never left me alone. You have made me a king and have given me unrivaled authority. I know my stand and how much weight my words carry. I prayed for divine provision and you miraculously provided. I asked for success and you delivered just as you would always do. My family was apart and I asked for restoration, it took time but you were on time and now we are back together. I faced a serious personal blackmail but you kept my mouth shot and defended me. I lost my self-esteem and worth but you restored. We had peaceful elections in Nigeria with the right leaders emerging just as you would have it. I was lonely but you brought me friends like Uzolexis, herzumpther, carefreewannabe, pineapp and LewisO.

These are all I can say for now but Baba I am greatful. Your son humbly worships. I pray you accept it from me.

you have to tag pple dear
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
uzolexis:

Sure, I only did what any other person would have done too...I owe God lots of gratitude for your free and strong personality... I also thank him for my being alive while I pray for his miracle of healing on me...I keep imagining what I would've looked like if I died at that accident scene. But God saved me and gave me a second chance...I am happy to know you and be you sure that you have my ears and time anytime any day anywhere cool

I nominate sarahatuba & peppyluv02 for their gratitude challenge here...

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure, I only did what any other person would have done too...I owe God lots of gratitude for your free and strong personality... I also thank him for my being alive while I pray for his miracle of healing on me...I keep imagining what I would've looked like if I died at that accident scene. But God saved me and gave me a second chance...I am happy to know you and be you sure that you have my ears and time anytime any day anywhere cool

I nominate sarahatuba for her gratitude challenge here...
Lool I'm sorry what's a gratitude challenge? cheesy
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lool I'm sorry what's a gratitude challenge? cheesy

It's an opportunity to show appreciation for all that you're grateful for both online and offline... Its not always about requests and pleas; stop now and say thank you baba...What are you grateful for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gratitude Challenge by major466(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
francizy:

Thank God for your life bro, thoes who feel that God is not fare to them after having life and good health should visit the mortuary or Igbobi hospital.

Thank God for my sister's traditional wedding that went successfully, thank God for the lives of my fam, for journey mercies, for the things he has done and things he will do.

I've met several ladies/girls here, but one of them, the only one I've met outside Nairaland, stands out. I love her online personality but I love her more in person. If I should stop using Nairaland today, I won't feel bad because I met the best of female beings here. I pray that God will keep her and her loved ones and grant her all her heart desires in Jesus name - Cc Edith

Whynotthetruth you are like a brother here. You stand out. Your humility is unparalleled and I hope and pray that God crowns all your effort with success in Jesus name. Am glad I met you brother.

Barcanister, we may not know in person or discuss frequently but if I say that I didn't or haven't learnt one or two things from you, then am a liar. Knowing how to ignore insulting posts on here is one thing I learnt further from you. God bless your existence bro.

There is this lady, Gbemisola I met here. Although she added up my number with the intention of getting help from me, it turned out that we both helped each other greatly and I will never forget her. May God bless her, her daughter and her husband.

To everyone am following/following me, may god bless all you lay your hands on and crown your hard work with success in Jesus name.

Khiaa thanks for being a good friend tho..

Modified

I forgot I was supposed to nominate someone..

Softysparky, ggrin, major466, khiaa, eroticangela, over to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Apologies And A New Appointment / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.