Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Gratitude Challenge - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Challenge (12338 Views)

The Weah96 Challenge. / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank you frankysnow cheesy

On behalf of myself,family,relatives,friends and well-wishers I dedicate this song to the Lord to show my love and gratitude to him

"Pour My Love On You"
[Verse 1:]
I don't know how to say exactly how I feel
And I can't begin to tell you what your love has meant
I'm lost for words
Is there a way to show the passion in my heart
Can I express how truly great I think you are
My dearest friend
Lord, this is my desire
To pour my love on You

[Chorus:]
Like oil upon your feet
Like wine for you to drink
Like water from my heart
I pour my love on you
If praise is like perfume
I'll lavish mine on you
Till every drop is gone
I'll pour my love on you

[Verse 2:]
Is there a way to show the passion in my heart
Can I express how truly great I think you are
My dearest friend
Lord, this is my desire
To pour my love on you

Like oil upon your feet
Like water from my heart
I pour my love on you
I'll lavish mine on you
Till every drop is gone
I'll pour my love on you

Like oil upon your feet
Like water from my heart
I pour my love on you
I'll lavish mine on you
Till every drop is gone
Pour my love on you
Yeah

Like oil upon your feet
Like water from my heart
I pour my love on you
I'll lavish mine on you
Till every drop is gone

Like oil upon your feet
Like water from my heart
I pour my love on you
I'll lavish mine on you
Till every drop is gone
I'll pour my love on you
Pour my love on you

I nominate cirmuell,harlos and dre11grin

3 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by chibwike(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

heya...accept my sympathy sweetie, God is control. If he can fend for the birds of the air-how much more we humans, created in his image.
I love you but God loves you more kiss

Now, come lets do the Michael Jackson #moonwalk ...lol
thanks dear, God is really in control, and i love you too, yeah, am read for moon walk

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by harlos: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nominated by miztola

I thank God for my life today, his protection over me in my going and coming.
Jumping from one bus into another, from untop one okada unto another, being save from any accident isn't by my power or might.
I'm also greatful for the rain that fell.
Baba God me say thank you o.

nominate STENON.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by cirmuell(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thanks Miztola smiley

Well today is almost over so I'll just use this opportunity to thank God for the gift of life for me and my lovely family. smiley

Today I nominate: HFOG. cool

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by STENON(f): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thank you Harlos for Nominating me. I really appreciate that.

I'm using this special Opportunity to appreciate God Almighty for his Grace upon my Life.....Who am I?...If not God!.......

I also appreciate the Alpha and Omega for surprising me and givng me the cause to sing songs of victory for all my results that was Pasted in this week, It was Indeed Great...It was very Awesome and Infact, It was Very and more than owkay...

With Humbly spirit and Appreciative soul, I say Thank you Jesus and I'l continue to Love God frm the innermost part of my heart.

I nominate Neighty

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Sammyblaq(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I just wanna thank God for the gift of life...as long as there is life - every other shall fall into place in due time. TUL

Cc: Crocz
Sammyblaq
Chibwike

P.S : Where is yungchop my guy ?cry
verse 1
Am ever greatful to the author and finisher of ma faith...with ma sins i dont deserve much but ma God has been a forgiving God. He sees me through all endevours. is like am living magically but is no magic. His Mercies!
I always wonder about goodies coming my way but looking at my name 'CHINECHEREMUCHOMA' i stay strong.
I remain loyal to you that tagged me. I owe you.
With this medium...we making change.

Tag: titiluvly
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Sammyblaq:
verse 1
Am ever greatful to the author and finisher of ma faith...with ma sins i dont deserve much but ma God has been a forgiving God. He sees me through all endevours. is like am living magically but is no magic. His Mercies!
I always wonder about goodies coming my way but looking at my name 'CHINECHEREMUCHOMA' i stay strong.
I remain loyal to you that tagged me. I owe you.
With this medium...we making change.

Tag: titiluvly

I appreciate the Almighty God for the wonderful gift of life, for His tender mercies, His Exceeding grace and undying love for me, my family and my friends including you..

He is my Ever-dependable God

He is too faithful to fail

He is my God that does Wonders without Numbers

He is my Jehovah Over-Do

May all Glory,Honour and Praise be Unto His Name...Amen

Special Number: cheesy

For you are Glorious and Worthy to be praised
You are the Lamb, upon the thro--ooone
And unto You, I lift my voice to sa-ay
You are the Lamb upon the throne

Tag: Onwe101,Nabsprada,Taiye4Christ,Curiouses,Chimerase,Akerry

Thanks for tagging me dear

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by chimerase2: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Titiluvly:

I appreciate the Almighty God for the wonderful gift of life, for His tender mercies, His Exceeding grace and undying love for me, my family and my friends including you..

He is my Jehovah Over-Do

am just short of words of what the lord has done for me
I could remember vividly in my 200 level during the holiday I went to lagos, I came back to wia I was after some years I tot I still hv dat spirit of yorubarism in me I ate ma favorite food ewa goyi dat was how I went to de oda world but i always tank God for giving me second chance for bringing me back to dis world
I knw I bear ma name for a purpose CHIMERE becos if it had been ma parents I wouldn't hv come to dis world but God had a purpose for me coming to this world, ma heart is full of gratitude to him God has been so wonderful to me

Ma special number :
All the passion all wonders of the fiery of love
Death defended by his rising, darkness conquered by his light
We will sing his forever worth is the lamb of light
Tag: cfcfan

Titi nwa tnx for taging the mins3 cheesy
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Titiluvly:

He is my Jehovah Over-Do

Sometimes I wonder, if God were to put a meter somewhere under my nose in order to charge me for the air I breath,just how much will I pay

For the gift of life,for loving me even when I don't deserve it and for the gift of family,I say thank you Lord!

Thanks for tagging me swiddy
Tags:Akerry,feyifahm,trendiitee,capableben,purposefulzion
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Akerry(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2014
nabsprada:

Sometimes I wonder, if God were to put a meter somewhere under my nose in order to charge me for the air I breath,just how much will I pay

For the gift of life,for loving me even when I don't deserve it and for the gift of family,I say thank you Lord!

Thanks for tagging me swiddy
Tags:Akerry,feyifahm,trendiitee,capableben,purposefulzion
sometimes i wonder why God loves me so much......... I thank God almighty for the gift of Life,for my family,for my friends and also for seeing me throughout my years of studies in school(1994 - 2014) Baba u are great! Thanks for Tagging me dearie* TAGS; Noordean, Taiye4christ, Heineken, Anugod, urchbarbie, sojiboy, dstnd, Horlawoomey
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Titiluvly:
Tags:..Taiye4Christ
I am grateful to God for Titiluly who tagged me grin

It‘s my birthday, and I thank God for who and what I am today. I look back on the journey so far and I know it‘s been God all along.

Sometimes, I think we take life for granted. We waste time doing unnecessary stuffs, words saying things that never count while leaving unsaid those very things that matter, friendships, talents, etc. It‘s plain selfish to waste these, when there are people fighting tooth and nail, struggling for their lives just to enjoy what we have.

I am thankful for the special and loving people around me; for the past, the present and the future.

Dear God, I am forever grateful

Tags: heineken, noordean, meeky, cutekemitola, trendiitee
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

It‘s my birthday, and I thank God for who and what I am today. I look back on the journey so far and I know it‘s been God all along.

Sometimes, I think we take life for granted. We waste time doing unnecessary stuffs, words saying things that never count while leaving unsaid those very things that matter, friendships, talents, etc. It‘s plain selfish to waste these, when there are people fighting tooth and nail, struggling for their lives just to enjoy what we have.

I am thankful for the special and loving people around me; for the past, the present and the future.

Wow....HappyBorn Day to you....Keep Living and Getting Bigger!..

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
omoshelwa:

I thank all nairalanders, I thank seun osewa. Thanks to Adesylvia, Trovic and Fantasywrita. They encouraged me to keep moving on and not to lose hope. I'm grateful for the wonderful life God gave me.
I nominate fantasywrita and repteam.

Truth is I only come to naira land to get informed and laugh at some comments, but besides this, there are two people who also lure me here with their excellent work and encouragement.

These two people are Divepen and Omoshelwa. I nominate both of you.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by trendiitee(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

a times I just wonder why he loves me so much. even wen I'm unfaithful he remains faithful,despite my inconsistencies he's ever consistent. for d good people u ve surrounded me with and for ur manifestations in my life and family,dear GOD I return d glory and adoration of my existence unto you.

tanks for d tag boo and Nabsprada swtie.

tags: uzoexcel, Heineken, mashiro, Taiwoliu, lacreamzy, feyifahm, dania30

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by taiwoliu(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
trendiitee: a times I just wonder why he loves me so much. even wen I'm unfaithful he remains faithful,despite my inconsistencies he's ever consistent. for d good people u ve surrounded me with and for ur manifestations in my life and family,dear GOD I return d glory and adoration of my existence unto you.

tanks for d tag boo and Nabsprada swtie.

tags: uzoexcel, Heineken, mashiro, Taiwoliu, lacreamzy, feyifahm, dania30
chai!! C as ds lady don drag me cum here, nd 4 ds i am grateful cos it as given an opportunity to appreciate God for His kindness, mercy, protection, safe-keeping over me, my family, friends, loved ones and evrytin dt matters abt me. I thank Him for past, present nd confident of d future. Nagode, daalu, e seun, thank You, komasimita, xie xie, alhamdulilah.

Tags: barmy, oyeludef, ojoawo, nigerdeltaboi, Sodiqyinka, mogenerous, bababola
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Mogenerous(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
taiwoliu: chai!! C as ds lady don drag me cum here, nd 4 ds i am grateful cos it as given an opportunity to appreciate God for His kindness, mercy, protection, safe-keeping over me, my family, friends, loved ones and evrytin dt matters abt me. I thank Him for past, present nd confident of d future. Nagode, daalu, e seun, thank You, komasimita, xie xie, alhamdulilah.

Tags: barmy, oyeludef, ojoawo, nigerdeltaboi, Sodiqyinka, mogenerous, bababola

gratitude challenge? Ohkies.... Everything i am today isn't by my doing. God has being grateful to me, my family and friends. Thank you for what you have done, what you are doing and what you will do! Tuaile baba God!

Tags: those i can freely tag are here already! Lemme tag random people
claroo
yokiti
noordean
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Claroo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mogenerous:

gratitude challenge? Ohkies.... Everything i am today isn't by my doing. God has being grateful to me, my family and friends. Thank you for what you have done, what you are doing and what you will do! Tuaile baba God!

Tags: those i can freely tag are here already! Lemme tag random people
claroo
yokiti
noordean
Ma sincere gratitude to Baba God 4d Gift of Life up till dis moment.
Tags; Akerry ma Oga, and Nabsprada ma madam grin
Re: Gratitude Challenge by yungchop: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I just wanna thank God for the gift of life...as long as there is life - every other shall fall into place in due time. TUL

Cc: Crocz
Sammyblaq
Chibwike

P.S : Where is yungchop my guy ?cry
am here oh!! I so much miss you guys ! I lost my phone that's why av been off. Kachisbarbie, chibwike , thanks for caring hommies #big_Hugs smiley cheesy cool. So what I've I missed please grin
Re: Gratitude Challenge by noordean(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Akerry: sometimes i wonder why God loves me so much......... I thank God almighty for the gift of Life,for my family,for my friends and also for seeing me throughout my years of studies in school(1994 - 2014) Baba u are great! Thanks for Tagging me dearie* TAGS; Noordean, Taiye4christ, Heineken, Anugod, urchbarbie, sojiboy, dstnd, Horlawoomey
My tankz, adoration, glorification goes to d almighty God for counting mi among d living souls,for gving mi wondaful frends like Hormoniyi, Akerry, Sodiqyinka,Nabsprada,Taiye4christ and many others out dia dat av added positively in one way or d oda to my life. To Akerry, Taiye4christ n Mogenerous,tankz for tagging mi.
#ALHAMDULILAH
Tags: Sodiqyinka, Hormoniyi, Horlawoomey
Re: Gratitude Challenge by purposefulzion: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
nabsprada:

Tags: purposefulzion
Oh my!!!
I can't thank God enough here.
For another year has ended there
For the things you've done for me
For the life you gave me
Through the gift of your son renown
You God have called me your very own

What more can I say
In your riches my debt You pay
I can't thank You enough on earth
Cos You have won my heart.

Thanks for tagging me nabsprada.
Sehindemi, its you turn if you ve not done yours.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
noordean: My tankz, adoration, glorification goes to d almighty God for counting mi among d living souls,for gving mi wondaful frends like Hormoniyi, Akerry, Sodiqyinka,Nabsprada,Taiye4christ and many others out dia dat av added positively in one way or d oda to my life. To Akerry, Taiye4christ n Mogenerous,tankz for tagging mi.
#ALHAMDULILAH
My first gratitude goes to the supreme being;the diviner;the creator of heaven and earth; for guiding me through d hassles life offers. Thank You awesome God, will forever be grateful to you. My amazing friends, Mimiy05, noordean, nabsprada, jennyesh, trendiitee, ayomax and d rest i intend to give a mention to but cant remember. You guys are the best! I don't need coffee, tea, soda, smokes, slurpees or energy drinks. You are my daily fix and a conversation with you is all I need to start
my day. Thanks for kick starting my life ever since we met! Cheers

Tags: Mimiy05(Padi of lyf), Ayomax, Jennyesh, Horlawoomey.

4 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
noordean: My tankz, adoration, glorification goes to d almighty God for counting mi among d living souls,for gving mi wondaful frends like Hormoniyi, Akerry, Sodiqyinka,Nabsprada,Taiye4christ and many others out dia dat av added positively in one way or d oda to my life. To Akerry, Taiye4christ n Mogenerous,tankz for tagging mi.
#ALHAMDULILAH

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Horlawoomey(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
sodiqyinka: My first gratitude goes to the supreme being;the diviner;the creator of heaven and earth; for guiding me through d hassles life offers. Thank You awesome God, will forever be grateful to you. My amazing friends, Mimiy05, noordean, nabsprada, jennyesh, trendiitee, ayomax and d rest i intend to give a mention to but cant remember. You guys are the best! I don't need coffee, tea, soda, smokes, slurpees or energy drinks. You are my daily fix and a conversation with you is all I need to start
my day. Thanks for kick starting my life ever since we met! Cheers

Tags: Mimiy05(Padi of lyf), Ayomax, Jennyesh, Horlawoomey.

My sincere gratitude goes to Almighty God the most merciful for his mercy over my life and that of my family and friends

#Tag sodiqyinka, Noordean, Taiye4Christ, feyifahm, trenditee, Akerry, claroo, omolizzy, Cutekemitola, Luvlycutebay et al.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by mimiy05: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
My gratitude goes first to the Almighty God for his grace, his unending love for me, for the gift of life, for the gift of family, for the gift of my friends and loved ones and for answering all my prayers no matter how funny.
To my my pady of life sodiqyinka...u are God sent, i am so grateful that i met u and i am so grateful u are my friend. I dnt knw wht i would hv done without all your help. I owe u plenty dear.
To "Richard"...even though u may not read this, i am very grateful that u are an important part of my life and i pray that our dreams of being together forever would come to pass grin
To all my e-family on the batch C thread...i love u all. I would forever be grateful for the day i stumbled upon the thread.
To all my friends outside NL, u have been and continue will be an important part of my life.
Tags: Dania 30, meeky, mrpero
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Sehindemi(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
purposefulzion:
Oh my!!!
I can't thank God enough here.
For another year has ended there
For the things you've done for me
For the life you gave me
Through the gift of your son renown
You God have called me your very own

What more can I say
In your riches my debt You pay
I can't thank You enough on earth
Cos You have won my heart.

Thanks for tagging me nabsprada.
Sehindemi, its you turn if you ve not done yours.
I'm d most happiest being today..
God has given me reasonz to be haPpy..
He has been so gud to me & my family...

I just want to;
Appreciate d King of kingz,
D lord of lordz,
D Lion of judea,
D rose of sharon,
Ancient of dayz,
Alpha & Omega,
Beginning & d end,
First & d last,
D 1 dat opens and no 1 can close,
And still d 1 dat closes and no 1 can open,
D 1 dat has been existing b4 d existence of d world,
Desame King dat'z still existing while d world is still in existence,
And he remains d King dat'll 4ever exist even after d world is no more in existense..
I've come to Tuale U Baba!!!

Happy Birthday to myself,my Twin bro,himself & I (still in advance)
My day is 28th!!!!!!!!!!
Can't stop thanking God!!!

Thkzz purposefulzion for d mention smiley

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by dstnd: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
#ALHAMDULILAH
ma broo
Re: Gratitude Challenge by dstnd: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sehindemi:
I'm d most happiest being today..
God has given me reasonz to be haPpy..
He has been so gud to me & my family...

I just want to;
Appreciate d King of kingz,
D lord of lordz,
D Lion of judea,
D rose of sharon,
Ancient of dayz,
Alpha & Omega,
Beginning & d end,
First & d last,
D 1 dat opens and no 1 can close,
And still d 1 dat closes and no 1 can open,
D 1 dat has been existing b4 d existence of d world,
Desame King dat'z still existing while d world is still in existence,
And he remains d King dat'll 4ever exist even after d world is no more in existense..
I've come to Tuale U Baba!!!

Happy Birthday to myself,my Twin bro,himself & I (still in advance)
My day is 28th!!!!!!!!!!
Can't stop thanking God!!!

Thkzz purposefulzion for d mention smiley
happy byday mama

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks for the tags: taiye4christ and horlawoomey(it meant so much to me) I give God all the Glory for what he has done in my Life,for he is ever faithfulness even when I sin and my fleshy desires take over....I thank God for my parents,my sisters,my friends that do really love me,I thank God for my husband(wherever you may be),I thank God for my career that's just about to begin,I give him praise for being alive even upto this moment,O God I worship you....my song: I surrende by hillsong....anytime I listen to this music,I cry,its dat touching....... Tags:victosin,samguine,herald9,drphilabd,omolizzy and pastoroluT

3 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Today I'm grateful to God for adding a year unto my years and for blessing me with these amazing personalities
Taiye4christ
cutekemitola
luvelycutebay
Mimiy05
styca
sodiqyinka
trendiitee
dania30
Ajgentle
curiouses
jenneyesh
Clare
noordean
Horlawoomey
Akerry
urchbarbie,.
ajgentle,
mr pero,
kalushaiyke,,
sojiboy,,
Dstnd,
Dminister,,
Trendiitee,
Feyifahm,,
Titiluvly
Lacreamzy,
heineken,
,ayusco85,
Rashfat,
Niceeric,
sammyblaq.
Anugod
westinfo4040
Idboyostic
Heineken
Temmytea70
chrisantus
satope1
dozzynet
taiwoliu,
Ka2ma
ebrahyym
fweshblacboai
omolizzy
Nairalanding can never be complete without you guys

7 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by omolizzy(f): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=nabsprada][i]Today I'm grateful to God for adding a year unto my years and for blessing me with these amazing personalities

Oh dis is so sweet of u,I appreciate u a lot dearie. On behalf on mysef n everytin within me I wish u a very api bday. May u live long to b a great woman,may all ur heart desires come to reality. Shalom my love

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Heineken(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Meeting these guys here is something I won't easily forget. Akerry,Taiye4christ,Sodiqyinka,noordean,nabsprada,cutekemi,Mimiy,tendiitee,dania,urchbarbie and the girl with the longest name. May God in His infinite mercies continue to bless and protect us. I won't forget you all cos you mean so much to me. I thank God for my life,the life of my family and all my friends. Peace....
Tags...Akerry,Taiye4christ,Sodiqyinka,noordean,nabsprada,cutekemi and trendiitee.

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by ayusco85(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2014
nabsprada: Today I'm grateful to God for adding a year unto my years and for blessing me with these amazing personalities
Taiye4christ
cutekemitola
luvelycutebay
Mimiy05
styca
sodiqyinka
trendiitee
dania30
Ajgentle
curiouses
jenneyesh
Clare
noordean
Horlawoomey
Akerry
urchbarbie,.
ajgentle,
mr pero,
kalushaiyke,,
sojiboy,,
Dstnd,
Dminister,,
Trendiitee,
Feyifahm,,
Titiluvly
Lacreamzy,
heineken,
,ayusco85,
Rashfat,
Niceeric,
sammyblaq.
Anugod
westinfo4040
Idboyostic
Heineken
Temmytea70
chrisantus
satope1
dozzynet
taiwoliu,
Ka2ma
ebrahyym
fweshblacboai
omolizzy
Nairalanding can never be complete without you guys

Yeah u can sa that again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Apologies And A New Appointment / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.