Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Gratitude Challenge - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Challenge (12345 Views)

The Weah96 Challenge. / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gratitude Challenge by abdulslutsky(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
I thank God for the gift of life
I thank Him for His transformation in my life.

I nominate graitoby and Tstone
Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
ifeness:
Thanking the Christians' god for Ebola
You miss road?

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
HFOG:

You miss road?

Yes o! i just realised here is full of people who need mental help.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by MissIndependent(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
xfire:

I thank God for my parents through whom I came to this world. They are a source of joy for me. Thank God for all training and teachings I got from them. I am so happy that they are still hale and hearty.

I thank God for all my siblings, their spouses and their kids. I am always excited when I see my nieces and nephews. I bless God for them.

I appreciate God for his mercies over my life. My blessings far outweigh my regrets in all dimensions. It's all about Him.

I thank God for using me as a source of inspiration for many on Nairaland. Though I sincerely count myself as an ordinary fellow, I thank God for the positive influence nonetheless. I thank God for all my Nairaland followers and followees.

I bless God for friends that stick closer than brothers, especially for my closest friend (I can't mention his name here).

I am grateful for the good health given from God.

I thank God for my couch and TV that serves me when I really need to relax. smiley

I rejoice in Him for giving me the ability to cope with all kinds of work and personal stress.

I also remember Him for the many times He has delivered me from both deliberate and indeliberate mistakes I have made.

I shall continually thank Him for making me realize that I am nothing without Him.

I will be self-centered and ungrateful if I don't pass the baton of gratitude to some other people. I therefore nominate darellrivers, titiluvly, napsbrada, misterkay, missindependent and abdulslutsky.
Hmnn thanks
Re: Gratitude Challenge by bejeria101(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
To the GOD OF EXCEEDING GRACE,i praise you for the grace upon my life,the storms raged,the lions roared,but JEHOVAH YOU WHO POSSESS THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH saw me through and I AM STILL STANDING.not by my power or might,it was your GRACE that made it possible,THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE LORD.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
I have never honored this gratitude challenge from friends even very close ones cos I don't like dabbling into things that are mainstream and in vogue.....but coming from Veevean1...I just have to honour it wink

Day1

1.I am most grateful to God for Life and the grace He has given me to be the Man I have turned out to be.
2. I am also grateful to the guys here who made me sign up on Nairaland unknown to them...to mention a few, Veevean1, MarvellousGod, Dfavoredone,Topelouis,Tolutweety, Emasel, Starioban, Obiscolly.

4 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Day 2.
1. Am grateful to God for life...cos am not worthy of the least of His Mercy
2. I am thankful to God for my new job
3. I wanna appreciate the high school that bred me.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2014
LMAO Man.. You're welcome.

tolutweety:

-Thankful for TheRealAdonye who forces me to check my mobile dictionary to know the meaning of the words written in his diary grin grin
Re: Gratitude Challenge by ennydoc: 3:35am On Oct 17, 2014
uzolexis:
#gratitudechallenge
Today i'm grateful for the gift of wisdom God blessed me with,it helped me in a difficult situation today when I thought all hope was lost but God opened my eyes to see something wc had just been in front of me that I could use to my advantage. Thank you lord.

Nominations : ennydoc MarvellousGod

Gratitude Challenge? Wow! I'm grateful for all the jobs I applied for today, it gives me hope for a better tomorrow... smiley smiley
Re: Gratitude Challenge by luxanne(f): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Day 3: I wanna thank the Lord for the inspirational/motivational talk I had today with friends, just what I needed smiley
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am supposed to be following my mentioner Veevean1 but she stopped on here and I did too.
1. Am always grateful to God for His Grace, cos am.not worthy of the least of His Mercies. Yet he chose to have Mercy on me. Who am I that the Lord be mindful of.
2. Am grateful to God for Veevean1 whom by His Grace will have the privilege of 'first day at work' by tomorrow 20/10/2014......May God excel you in that job while it lasts and project you to your dream Job in due time
3. I wanna bless God for my new Boss.... He is so the kind of boss I wanna be. He is so supportive and motivational, plus he appreciates and praises my inputs even though its barely a week I started the job...My first week at work was splendid.

#feeling favored
Re: Gratitude Challenge by veevean1(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ferdybaba:
Am supposed to be following my mentioner Veevean1 but she stopped on here and I did too.
1. Am always grateful to God for His Grace, cos am.not worthy of the least of His Mercies. Yet he chose to have Mercy on me. Who am I that the Lord be mindful of.
2. Am grateful to God for Veevean1 whom by His Grace will have the privilege of 'first day at work' by tomorrow 20/10/2014......May God excel you in that job while it lasts and project you to your dream Job in due time
3. I wanna bless God for my new Boss.... He is so the kind of boss I wanna be. He is so supportive and motivational, plus he appreciates and praises my inputs even though its barely a week I started the job...My first week at work was splendid.

#feeling favored

sorry d mentioner has had a lot on her mind

I bless his holy name for the word i received today...
I thank God because tomaro begins my journey into a new world...
I am grateful to God because many hv fallen but am still standing.

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanking God for the new week.
Tag LordReed
Re: Gratitude Challenge by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:
Thanking God for the new week.
Tag LordReed

Thank God for good food!

Tag: bejeria101, rokiatu, Leopantro

3 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
veevean1:

sorry d mentioner has had a lot on her mind

I bless his holy name for the word i received today...
I thank God because tomaro begins my journey into a new world...
I am grateful to God because many hv fallen but am still standing.

Thank God...how did your first day go?
Re: Gratitude Challenge by bejeria101(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
I want to praise THE MOST HIGH GOD WHOSE NAME IS JEHOVAH for HIS FAITHFULNESS to me God is indeed faithful.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
I want to give thanks to God and appreciate him over my life, my brother's, our family, my friends, nairalanders and everybody on earth.

Nothing much to say.
Glory be to his name.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

Thank God for good food!

Tag: bejeria101, rokiatu, Leopantro
Haha. Someone is liking food too much oh. Are you on FB?

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
bejeria101:
I want to praise THE MOST HIGH GOD WHOSE NAME IS JEHOVAH for HIS FAITHFULNESS to me God is indeed faithful.
Pls sir, tag someone do not break the chain. Long time dear brother

2 Likes

Re: Gratitude Challenge by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

Haha. Someone is liking food too much oh. Are you on FB?

LoL! Yes but not too active. I check maybe thrice a month.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Yes but not too active. I check maybe thrice a month.
Me want to chat with you outside here na sad
Re: Gratitude Challenge by LordReed(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

Me want to chat with you outside here na sad

Sent you a PM.
Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

Sent you a PM.
Got to use a PC to access that. sad
Re: Gratitude Challenge by LordReed(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

Got to use a PC to access that. sad

Mail me darthmaximusreed@yahoo.com
Re: Gratitude Challenge by bejeria101(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok ma,i have been good just behind the scenes, dont have many nl pple. I tag Lordreed lol
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Acidosis(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2014
HFOG:

How have you been ma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude Challenge by uzolexis(f): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2014
I am grateful for the extraordinary strength God has blessed me with these past few days cause I needed it so much and he always makes me feel like a champion grin

Nominations - Rickyuzzy Ollydon
Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Acidosis:

How have you been ma?
Blessed and you?
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Acidosis(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
HFOG:

Blessed and you?
been good mama, I've not been seeing your posts
Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Acidosis:
been good mama, I've not been seeing your posts
Decided to do more observing and reading than posting. Me like your new signature
Re: Gratitude Challenge by Acidosis(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
HFOG:

Decided to do more observing and reading than posting. Me like your new signature
sooo thougthful, mama. I might follow suit sha

Good to know you like my signature smiley

1 Like

Re: Gratitude Challenge by HFOG(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Grateful for the long awaited payment made today. His love in time past forbids me to think, He'll leave me at last in trouble to sink. With Christ in my vessel I'll smile at the storm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? / Behold The Richest Pastors In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.