Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. (4265 Views)

Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Cameroon Appeals For International Military Aid To Fight Boko Haram / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. by omenka(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
AustineE1:
... you and Omenka,thinks that always insulting the president will make both of you sound smart but do you know what any civilized mind in this forum thinks of you,that you both are both uncivilized,uncultured,crude,unrefined and products of distorted upbringing.I understand you may be jobless,riddled by poverty but you shld find a decent way of venting your frustrations and spend less time online,you may some day get a breakthrough in life by using your time well.
I can authoritatively say this to you,If you ever were from a decent home where a dad plays his role to his children and you understand what it takes to attain great heights in life,you will never insult a president of a nation or any elder in that manner!By always insulting,it shows you are weak and your challenges are obvious.
Are you done?? Keep prattling on, perhaps you'd eventually make sense at some point.
Re: Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nigeria should adopt the Indian type of foreign policy "not pro or anti" to any country.
Re: Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
AustineE1:
... you and Omenka,thinks that always insulting the president will make both of you sound smart but do you know what any civilized mind in this forum thinks of you,that you both are both uncivilized,uncultured,crude,unrefined and products of distorted upbringing.I understand you may be jobless,riddled by poverty but you shld find a decent way of venting your frustrations and spend less time online,you may some day get a breakthrough in life by using your time well.
I can authoritatively say this to you,If you ever were from a decent home where a dad plays his role to his children and you understand what it takes to attain great heights in life,you will never insult a president of a nation or any elder in that manner!By always insulting,it shows you are weak and your challenges are obvious.
Blame it on his bald head.......Omenka is a paid APC online warrior.
Re: Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. by 50calibre(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
AustineE1:

Shut up!!! Save your silly lectures on respect for you kids. Jonada*ft is not my father, I owe him no respect.

Stup*d Nigerians, I can't comprehend the way some of you think at times.

What has age got to do with a president's performance?
Re: Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. by omenka(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!!! Save your silly lectures on respect for you kids. Jonada*ft is not my father, I owe him no respect.

Stup*d Nigerians, I can't comprehend the way some of you think at times.

What has age got to do with a president's performance?

It boggles the mind....
Re: Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. by 50calibre(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're a compound bushman who thinks like a donkey. For your information, every sovereign nation on earth ''takes a stance'' on issues of global importance, and declares its stance at the UN General Council, where every nation's voice is heard. It has nothing to do with being ''a top dog'' or ''top cat''. Even St Kitts takes a position. A position of neutrality is also a stance and is governed by the related nation's calculated interests.

Hahahaha if I'm a bushman, then you must be a Neanderthal.

Your country is diplomatic dwarf, a nobody, just one of the many inconsequential countries used to complete the bunch. It doesn't have to pick sides, it's counterintuitive to do so when neutrality would suffice.

Nigeria needs to preserve its diplomatic ties with both sides (ties it badly needs) rather than being a lap dog.
Re: Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
I may him hate and want him out of power but the last thing I would do is insult him cuz like it or not he is still the President And the interest of the country should come as a citizen so my support is always with him till he leaves the office.

All these so called developed country you guys are always, hyping do you think they don't have problems but becuz they no what true patriotism is ,they condemn it internally not post online so anybody can read. FYI " that how they keep growing"

I think the short coming of the present leaders is a tip of the iceberg compare to what the future holds.
you guys ague,insult each other online like you don't live in the same country and make the country look like trash in the eyes of aliens giving them leverage to insult us on our own forum.

Guys as learned as you guys are,you must know that the outside world know close to nothing about this country they only believe what they read online and use them as facts. they probably haven't even left the shores of their home town.
You should know that anything posted online can be
seen by the whole world.

If you want to make a change about this country then every single letter you post online in a public forum about the country and its government should be positive Cuz that is required of you as a citizen that claims to care.

where you come from and who you support does not matter as long as you salute to the "Green white Green" all your effort must be to support the country.
if you are always posting trash about the country then you should know that we as a people make up the country.

Nobody denies that all is well but we only course more harm than good when we keep promoting the negativity to the outside world.
I mean for crying out loud the internet is not an indigenous radio house or the house of senate.

Stop posting trash about the country all in the name of making traffic.
if you want the change you glamour for start changing our picture in the public eye with your resources (mb) online and fight injustice,ethnicity,corruption,tribalism nd the rest internally that is the only way we can attain the height we rightfully deserve.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Opens Multi-billion Naira Beverage Factory In Adamawa / US Report: Nigerian Military Tipped Off Boko Haram About Chibok Girls Rescue / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Buhari, Lai Muhammed, Diezani @ Geneva Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.