Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16938 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Matrix01(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tanks bro. I don see am
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by TheMasterpiece(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2014
TheMasterpiece: Please, if you're still around, help me with the following John Grisham's novels:
The Appeal
The Associate
The Confession
The Litigators
Calico Joe
The Racketeer
Sycamore Row
Gray Mountain
& Dan Brown's Inferno

You may zip them together

Thanks a lot, bro, very kind of you.
emmyrichie
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
joliematt: can I hv some pls,my mail box is julietariude@gmail.com.tank u.

Done! You can download... Em now.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2014
mordi12: hello plz send d ones u got, can't really remember d ones I avent read but anyone would be appreciated. my mail is mordimitchelle@gmail.com. tnx

Done! Check your mailbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
lendron03: pls send as many as u can.
lendy647@gmail.com
tanx a milli

Done. Kindly check your mailbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2014
jendoslim: Pls sir....I want all john grisham book u av got...agunbiadeoluwasola@gmail.com

Check your mailbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Hello and thanks for sharing. If my request is not coming too late, I'll appreciate:

King of torts
The rainmaker
The partner

Sydne sheldon: three or four nice ones.

bukkylizzy2003@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by TheMasterpiece(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks emmyrichie
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
candy: Hello and thanks for sharing. If my request is not coming too late, I'll appreciate:

King of torts
The rainmaker
The partner

Sydne sheldon: three or four nice ones.

bukkylizzy2003@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by biihem(f): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2014
Hi, pls can I get any if Dan Brown's books. (ifebumat@gmail.com). thanks in anticipation
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
biihem post=/post/26827439:
Hi, pls can I get any if Dan Brown's books. (ifebumat@gmail.com). thanks in anticipation

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by leppyj(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls can I hv all d dan browns u've got, recent john grishams and some sidney sheldons please. (ajumobiolaleye@gmail.com)
Thanks.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Hauneg(f): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls help me re-send the novels. Saw the mail but mistakenly deleted it along with some scam mails.
The Firm,The Painted House, Sycamore Row,A Time To Kill and The Pelican Brief.
pacifichauneg@yahoo.com
Thanks soooo very much.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by pwettyolly(f): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls can you send me the Sydney Sheldon novels you have but most importantly the sky is falling thanks my email is adenugadamilola@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by mjcee(f): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls send me dan Brown's inferno, any Sidney Sheldon and John Grisham book you have. My email add is febby264mj@yahoo.com. thank u
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by wolexino(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2014
kindly send
the chambers
sands of time and the jurors to adewoleadeuga@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by aniexyz(f): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
please send me Dan Brown's Digital fortress, inferno..and Sidney Sheldon's rage of Angels and master of the game with as many of John Grisham's as u can.

my email: anieestephen305@gmail. com

...thanks in advance.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by capua(f): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
i will appreciate the fflw john grisham novel,the firm,the painted house,the pelican brief,the litigator and the partners.sands of time and master of the game by sidney sheldon.thanks oyepejuoyeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by osborn442(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good evening, please, I'm particularly interested of the John Grisham novels in your possession. You can also send a couple of Sydney Sheldom's. Thanks. Osborn4keeps@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by haddyboyz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
gud p.m
can u send me jst any of d grisham novels. as many as possible..
haddyjolas@gmail.com
tanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hauneg:
Pls help me re-send the novels. Saw the mail but mistakenly deleted it along with some scam mails.
The Firm,The Painted House, Sycamore Row,A Time To Kill and The Pelican Brief.
pacifichauneg@yahoo.com
Thanks soooo very much.

You can still download the books by restoring it from your trash folder on the mail. (It's on the left side beneath the spam box.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
haddyboyz:
gud p.m
can u send me jst any of d grisham novels. as many as possible..
haddyjolas@gmail.com
tanks

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by dopevick: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
u could just help me wit any of it
dopevick@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
osborn442:
Good evening, please, I'm particularly interested of the John Grisham novels in your possession. You can also send a couple of Sydney Sheldom's. Thanks. Osborn4keeps@yahoo.com

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
capua:
i will appreciate the fflw john grisham novel,the firm,the painted house,the pelican brief,the litigator and the partners.sands of time and master of the game by sidney sheldon.thanks oyepejuoyeyemi@gmail.com

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
dopevick:
u could just help me wit any of it
dopevick@gmail.com

Done! Check your mailbox
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
aniexyz:
please send me Dan Brown's Digital fortress, inferno..and Sidney Sheldon's rage of Angels and master of the game with as many of John Grisham's as u can.

my email: anieestephen305@gmail. com

...thanks in advance.

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by chalxdon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls send me the John Grisham books in your possession. I'll be most grateful sir. chalxdon@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by thecommunist(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
master of the game ple
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by leppyj(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done!

It seem as if u hv 4gotten my request sir, pls I am expectant of your response.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by leppyj(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
leppyj:
Pls can I hv all d dan browns u've got, recent john grishams and some sidney sheldons please. (ajumobiolaleye@gmail.com)
Thanks.

@emmyrichie sir!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
leppyj:

It seem as if u hv 4gotten my request sir, pls I am expectant of your response.
Thanks in advance.

Done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.