Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16939 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
thecommunist:
master of the game please...opepoamosu@yahoo.com

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
mjcee:
Pls send me dan Brown's inferno, any Sidney Sheldon and John Grisham book you have. My email add is febby264mj@yahoo.com. thank u

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
capua:
i will appreciate the fflw john grisham novel,the firm,the painted house,the pelican brief,the litigator and the partners.sands of time and master of the game by sidney sheldon.thanks oyepejuoyeyemi@gmail.com

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by leppyj(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done!

Thanks sire!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Skrhema: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Can anyone help me with the following Tom Clancy books or direct me to where I can download them? Rainbow Six, The Bear and the Dragon, Threat Vector. goldensaam@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by sidvinci(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
please send me as many as you can. and may God continue to bless you .

duke.sydney@gmail.com

duke_sydney@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by chalxdon(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done!
Still waiting for mine sir. Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls I'd lyk the ff bks sent to nellynelly938@gmail.com:
John Grisham-
Pelican brief
, Playing for pizza
, King of torts.
Sidney Sheldon- Master of the game
, Mistress of the game
, Morning, noon and night
, Sands of time.
Dan Brown- Deception point, Digital fortress.
Tnx
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2014
chalxdon:
Pls send me the John Grisham books in your possession. I'll be most grateful sir. chalxdon@yahoo.com

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Skrhema:
Can anyone help me with the following Tom Clancy books or direct me to where I can download them? Rainbow Six, The Bear and the Dragon, Threat Vector. goldensaam@gmail.com

Those ones are unavailable at the moment. I don't know any free link.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2014
sidvinci:
please send me as many as you can. and may God continue to bless you .

duke.sydney@gmail.com

duke_sydney@yahoo.com

thank you

Check your mailbox!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Nellie6:
Pls I'd lyk the ff bks sent to nellynelly938@gmail.com:
John Grisham-
Pelican brief
, Playing for pizza
, King of torts.
Sidney Sheldon- Master of the game
, Mistress of the game
, Morning, noon and night
, Sands of time.
Dan Brown- Deception point, Digital fortress.
Tnx

Check ur mailbox.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by chalxdon(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done!
Thanks am grateful
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls any of Dan brown's. Ve read almost all of sidney sheldon's any hey! Pls if tomorrow comes by sidney sheldon.l can read dat lik forever....bukolapinkie@gmail.com

But i dont.mind readn sidney sheldon book again .sd as many as u can

.tenx
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by mordi12: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mailbox.

Ok tnx
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
pinkiepetite:
Pls any of Dan brown's. Ve read almost all of sidney sheldon's any hey! Pls if tomorrow comes by sidney sheldon.l can read dat lik forever....bukolapinkie@gmail.com

But i dont.mind readn sidney sheldon book again .sd as many as u can

.tenx

Done!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by deebarbie(f): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks for the other time, please can I have runaway jury,litigator,painted house by Grisham, angel of d dark ,morning,noon n nite,if tomorrow comes,master n mistress of the game by Sydney nd deception point by dan brown. And any other grisham novel apart from d ones I mentioned thanks. dltinuke@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by aniexyz(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done!
plz sir, I couldn't find any of it in my mail box...maybe I mistakenly deleted it or something...I hope u don't mind resending it please..
anieestephen@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by aniexyz(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done!
plz sir, I couldn't find any of it in my mail box...maybe I mistakenly deleted it or something...I hope u don't mind resending it please..
anieestephen305@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
emmyrichie:
If you are interested in any, just drop your e-mail address and the title of the book(s).

Dear peeps!

My annual leave from work is over... I might not be able to respond to any request(s) in time, as I will busy all weekdays except weekends.

Therefore, I beseech y'all whom I've sent some novels to, to assist others who will ask for some henceforth.

Thanks.

Pls send me the novels u have. I also do have a lot of soft copy novels and will be willing to exchange urs for mine so we both gain something. Preferably John Grisham and Sydney Cheldon but also read wide. Contacts are drnoel77@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2014
emmyrichie:

Check ur mailbox.

Tnx!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
drnoel:

Pls send me the novels u have. I also do have a lot of soft copy novels and will be willing to exchange urs for mine so we both gain something. Preferably John Grisham and Sydney Cheldon but also read wide. Contacts are drnoel77@gmail.com

Done! Send urs...
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Send urs...
Cool give me ur email and a few mins and I will send u the novels and list of names. If I may ask. How many did u send
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
drnoel:

Cool give me ur email and a few mins and I will send u the novels and list of names. If I may ask. How many did u send

Check your mailbox... I sent almost 9 or there about.
Email: emmysenior@yahoo.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmyrichie:

Check your mailbox... I sent almost 9 or there about. Email: emmysenior@yahoo.com

Have seen them. Get ready for mine. I am sending then to u now as soon as u locate them on my USB. I would have like to send u more but since u send 9. I will just compliment u with 9 also.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmyrichie:

Wait! Aren't you the owner of the mail address? If yes, you should see the ones I sent to you and you should be able to get my email address from there...

U know what? I will send u an extra 1 just for ur being so patient and cos am in a good mood.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Guy am no more so happy. U told me u sent 9 but I see only 8. I will still keep my promise with 9+extra 1 cos I rarely go back on my word.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by drnoel: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmyrichie:

Email: emmysenior@yahoo.com

Have sent u the first set of 5. The next set of 5 is on its way. All in all a total of 10 just like I primised. Do u read comics too. I have a whole library of comics but will want more novels for them. This time pls try to be accurate in what u send.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
drnoel:

Have sent u the first set of 5. The next set of 5 is on its way. All in all a total of 10 just like I primised. Do u read comics too. I have a whole library of comics but will want more novels for them. This time pls try to be accurate in what u send.

I have most of the ones you sent. Pls resend them, but not from Sidney and Dan Brown.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by deebarbie(f): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
deebarbie:
Thanks for the other time, please can I have runaway jury,litigator,painted house by Grisham, angel of d dark ,morning,noon n nite,if tomorrow comes,master n mistress of the game by Sydney nd deception point by dan brown. And any other grisham novel apart from d ones I mentioned thanks. dltinuke@yahoo.com
Pls stil waiting for it
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Kusibe77(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Time to kill- john Grisham.

Cusibeade@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Ibangap(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
pls Emmy can u send me thèse ones pls, thanks in advance.
The last juror
The king of torts
The summons
The chamber
The pelican brief..
here is m'y email address; nsiboywonder@nokiamail.com, thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.