Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. - Literature/Writing Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. (16911 Views)

Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by smilingazor: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oga emmyrichie, pls send these novels by Sidney Sheldon :If tomorrow comes, Master of the game, The Sands of Time, The other side of me, The other side of midnight. My email address is; smilingazor@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by corrall(f): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Pls, send the following to me:

The broker
The summon
Stranger in the mirror
Morning, noon and night
Memories of midnight
Digital fortress
Deception point
Inferno

My e-mail add is. ekahiheks@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by honour6(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Abeg send me john grisham books wei u get thanks.
Webmasterhonour@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by elOnuh(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
SIDNEY SELDOM:
The sand of time,
Morning,noon and night,
Tell me ur dream
The other side of me,
The other side of midnight,
Master of the game,
If tomorrow comes,

JOHN GRESHAM:
The testament,
The summons,
The runaway jury,
The chamber.

DAN BROWN:
Deception point,
Digital fortress,
Angels&Demons,
The da vinci code.

Pls if nt all,d ones u can hlp me wt wl do. U wl sriously mak my day if u indeed send me d above... richieobviouz@yahoo.com. If u zip dem,honestly i dnt hv software to unzip dem. If it wl stress u,any u cn hlp me wt,i wl appreciate
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Emyemyberry(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
SIDNEY SELDOM:
The sand of time,
Morning,noon and night,
Tell me ur dream
The other side of me,
Master of the game,
If tomorrow comes,
JOHN GRESHAM:
The testament,
The summons,
The runaway jury,
The chamber.
DAN BROWN:
Deception point,
Digital fortress, if not all,i wil b ok wt as many u wil send,thanks emyboy4real@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by JulietAKK(f): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thank you for the novels.
Please I'd also like to get memories of midnight by Sidney Sheldon. tabitha_Lucy@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by smilingazor: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
JulietAKK:
Please I'd also like to get memories of midnight by Sidney Sheldon. tabitha_Lucy@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Pls send me d novels he sent to u, this is my email address :smilingazor@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by jazzy4naija(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2014
emmyrichie:

Check your inbox.
pls can u also send it 2 my mail jazman4evanaija@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by normac: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please can I get Sidney Sheldon's Master of the game? My email address is camroncontrol@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2014
maishot:
Pls, I would like to have "If tomorrow comes" by Sydney Sheldon.

oluwasplendor@gmail.com

Thanks a lot brov. grin

Liciase:
pls can you send me sidney sheldon
the sand of time,the other side of me,conspiracy,nothing last forever,the other side of midnight,if tomorrow never comes.
john grisham
the street lawyer
appeal
rain maker.my email is sewe8811@gmail.com thks alot

frankolyz:
Pls send(Sidney sheldon)_The sands of time, master of the game, the doomsday conspiracy, the other side of me, the other side of midnight.( John
Esecool2real@yahoo.com

Thanks

Babe2sure:

The broker
The summon
The innocent man
Stranger in the mirror
Morning, noon and night
Memories of midnight
Digital fortress
Deception point
Inferno
The lost symbol

My e-mail add is. fosty2003@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

Dannyblaze:
Digital fortress_dan brown
The client_john grisham

dannyosiobe@gmail.com

spotmataz:
Pls emmyrichie kindly send me all grisham,sheldon in ur possession.u can zip dem. Got some dan brown earlier. Thank you . Nelsonimportsservices@gmail.com.

slimfit2:
Pls emmyrichie, you can kindly send me all
grisham,sheldon and dan brown in ur
possession.u can also zip dem. i will filter out dos av read. thanks.
debsynsmart@yahoo.com

AdeOracle:
Can I please have the following books?

Sidney Sheldon

The Stars Shine Down
Windmills of the Cods
Rage of Angels
Bloodline
A Stranger in the Mirror
The Naked Face
The Sky Is Falling
The Unclad face
If tomorrow comes

Email is andkenrew@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

thinkngrowrich:
please send me The Rainmaker.The summons.The king of torts and The chamber by john grisham.plus Master of the game by sheldon Evambabie@gmail.com.thanks a million

Rilwayne001:

The pelican
The king of torts
The sands of time
The other side of me
The battle of Jericho

Or any other recommended ones

yuffboyy@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Nellie6:
Pls I'd like doomsday conspiracy and nothing lasts forever by sidney sheldon sent to nellynelly938@gmail.com. Thanks.

joanana:
I will need the new novel by Sidney Sheldon - Chasing Tomorrow. grin grin Continuation of If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon.. Please send to joanachonye@yahoo.com

rightflank:
Time to kill and The Chambers please. Email is closeforte@gmail.com

Bintsina:
Digital fotress n Deception point by Dan brown with some of sidney sheldon novels. D email is adesinarofiah@gmail.com. Thanks

TiffanyJ:
Op, please send me all you have on Sheldon and Grisham. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com.
Thanks

floralle:
please send me all sidney sheldon's and john grishams novels
jossy_jay@yahoo.com
thanks

smilingazor:
Oga emmyrichie, pls send these novels by Sidney Sheldon :If tomorrow comes, Master of the game, The Sands of Time, The other side of me, The other side of midnight. My email address is; smilingazor@gmail.com

corrall:

The broker
The summon
Stranger in the mirror
Morning, noon and night
Memories of midnight
Digital fortress
Deception point
Inferno

My e-mail add is. ekahiheks@gmail.com
Thanks

honour6:
Abeg send me john grisham books wei u get thanks.
Webmasterhonour@gmail.com

elOnuh:
SIDNEY SELDOM:
The sand of time,
Morning,noon and night,
Tell me ur dream
The other side of me,
Master of the game,
If tomorrow comes,

JOHN GRESHAM:
The testament,
The summons,
The runaway jury,
The chamber.

DAN BROWN:
Deception point,
Digital fortress,
Angels&Demons,
The da vinci code.

Pls if nt all,d ones u can hlp me wt wl do. U wl sriously mak my day if u indeed send me d above... richieobviouz@yahoo.com. If u zip dem,honestly i dnt hv software to unzip dem. If it wl stress u,any u cn hlp me wt,i wl appreciate

Emyemyberry:
SIDNEY SELDOM:
The sand of time,
Morning,noon and night,
Tell me ur dream
The other side of me,
Master of the game,
If tomorrow comes,
JOHN GRESHAM:
The testament,
The summons,
The runaway jury,
The chamber.
DAN BROWN:
Deception point,
Digital fortress, if not all,i wil b ok wt as many u wil send,thanks emyboy4real@gmail.com

JulietAKK:
Thanks!

jazzy4naija:
pls can u also send it 2 my mail jazman4evanaija@gmail.com

normac:
Please can I get Sidney Sheldon's Master of the game? My email address is camroncontrol@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Sent them to y'all. Check you mailboxes.

Pls should any other person decide to ask for some on here, pls volunteer to render assistance.

My presence on here is limited for now.

NB: Kindly acknowledge reception.

1 Like

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Frankloon(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you wanna join an Awesome whatsapp group for lovers and reader of books, from the
fantasy, romance, thriller, religious ,..., to non-fiction genre. Hit me on 08134790003 08136326669 or drop your contact on this thread. We share books,
make recommendations , reviews , and share our opinions on works.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
emmyrichie:

Pls should any other person decide to ask for some on here, pls volunteer to render assistance.

thanks dear
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
emmyrichie:

Seen. Thanks!
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by Emyemyberry(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2014
emmyrichie:

seen,thanks loads.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by fhunn: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2014
Emmyrichie. Abeg I'll need all John grisham, peretti, sheldon, brown, african writers series and other interesting and mind blowing books e.g hadley chase

Chudeee96@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by smilingazor: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
emmyrichie:

Thanks Oga Emmyrichie, I have received it and God wil bless you

Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by nautybride: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
SIDNEY SELDOM:
The sand of time,
Master of the game,
A Stranger in the Mirror
The Unclad Face. Thanks in advance.
Emmanjulia@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by khaady(f): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Opp pls can you help me with Sidney Shieldon books? I only read memoirs of midnight. my email address is khaady68@gmail. Thank you
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by sconp: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2014
thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by dutchstar: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2014
enochdoms@gmail.com any other aside from Rage of angels, if tomorrow comes and nake face: i will really appreciate as many as possible. Thanks very much in advance
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by nanauju(f): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
This is a verry nice thread! Pllsss ooo, I need all of John Grisham's books.
Vivizubby@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls send the ones you have,iamodenigbo@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by sconp: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mailboxes. Don't forget to acknowledge reception.
thanks, i have gotten that of John Grisham and Sidney
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by victorlekan(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls I need angels and demons,deception point,digital fortress.victorlekan2@yahoo.com. Muchas gracias
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by khaady(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2014
emmyrichie:

Done! Check your mailboxes. Don't forget to acknowledge reception.

Tanx alot. I 've seen the books.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by nautybride: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thanks, i got them too. kiss
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by foslink(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pls I need all u av got on sidney,dan brown and john grisham
mjoey180@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by maksteve(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
sori to bother you....but just curious,if u have novels of tom clancy or frederick forsyth....if not,can u pls share me d site wheree u download d novels,so i can get dem myself...
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by capua(f): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
please can i have d fflw sidney sheldon novels: if tomorrow never comes,sands of time,the other sides of me,conspiracy,nothing last foreve and tell me ur dream.thanks oyepejuoyeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by GominaM(f): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
gominamaryam@gmail.com
the chamber.
Re: Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. by stevoskyj(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
please can i get all the John Grisham novels you can possibly send. my mail is ekedegba.s@gmail.com
thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career! / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! / 18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.