Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,090 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29705 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2014
kaybee3: I said earlier that I just want be white or different country just to understand how it feel to be other race, maybe I should have said any other race apart from black so has to understand what's like to be other race and I won't want Nigeria as country too. After staying this again those this has anything to do with inferiority issue or how they leave? All I based my comment on initially was based on trying to feel how it is to be another' race.but if that's wrong then I can't help cos it just my opinion and no disrespect meant to anyone.

Ok hun! cheesy
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ISCSUS(f): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes o
Same parents
Same siblings
Same country.......But different friends
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

lol. isn't it obvious if they are black and want to be white they don't love their color. *Michael Jackson* cheesy
that's how you see it, but you don't generalize that's how everyone feel. As for me I don't have problem been a white,Chinese or any other race the only thing I don't want to change is the wisdom and the way I see life. This topic will keep going so I will accept you view and believe you are right I'm wrong with my comment. Hopefully we get to debate on an issue again soon
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

For once you make sense. grin
grin grin Ah ah my lil BA offspring, how is fam?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
grin grin Ah ah my lil BA offspring, how is fam?

I'm cool, how about you?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

I'm cool, how about you?

Pretty cool , been kinda busy recently
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by bieagole(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
OP, when you hav money, Nobody focus on ur color and where u come from. Ask Oprah, Aliko and many other...
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: Whites are nothing without "white privilege" & having everything handed to them on a silver platter just by being white.

Here is an example of losing privilege & perks from the govt in South Africa today.

So on point.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

So on point.

Yuuuuup. I compare it to kids born in rich families AKA trust fund babies, they get used to getting handouts that when the parent dies, the kids become useless beings because they never learned to make money the hard way. That is what is happening today. No survival skills whatsoever, that's why blacks will always have that advantage over whites. We know what poverty is, we know how it feels like trying to make ends meet, THE HARD FREAKIN WAY. But most of them don't have experience with that, hence now you find most of them living in bushes with plastic roofs over their heads. It's a tough life but someone has to live it grin We did our time, now it's time for them to show what they are made of by facing the same struggles we had to face for so long while they lived comfortably. Karma is a bytch, she fux with everyone. May they have a nice steamy bounce with her in the bed they prepared wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

Been there and done that, you have no idea what you are talking about.
When you are done educating yourself on the happenings around you and wake up to understand the plight of your neighbour who cries to sleep while you go to bed with a full tommy,then we can talk. Ignorance is contagious.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2014
ArcBishopmarie:
Objection pls. You are very wrong.. I dont think you have travelled outside Nigeria.... Ka odi na bee Okeke.. Ka o dikwa na be Okerie
It's your word against mine then.But that erases nothing about the backwardness of the african continent. The op asked a question and i gave a candid answer. catch me if you can.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm sorry, but this is such a turn-on. Karma giving people some sexy time live grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by leonard509(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
OrangeDream: (And u dropped a comment..Wich means u are part of d NONSENSE
keep talking
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 1metre: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes,am black and am proud to be one. Any day any time,i will continue to be back. The knowledge and wisdom of the world was first made pronounced by the black race before it was tapped by the white. Black still rule the world.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by 1metre: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
kobonaire: There's nothing wrong in reincarnating as a black person .... however there is EVERYTHING wrong in coming back as mr sagamite of NL grin grin
wat do u mean by reincarnation? Wat sign shows dat u are a reincarnated soul?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Octaves(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Yeah, only if i come back as a citizen of a sane developed country. If not, white will do
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by am0s(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2014
fightforchange1:

Hahahaha.

a black niggerian 100 times again nd again
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by bieagole(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2014
sexzskil:

I beg to differ that WHITES are superior, infact they are lords of the Black race. Isn't it evident even in nature? Face the hard truth, face concrete reality, WHITES are superior to Blacks in every area of existence by billion miles, FACT!!

EDITED: Those of u who have quoted to criticise me, you'll know d facts deep down winthin ur hearts and minds, that WHITE RACE IS LORD OF THE BLACKS by billion miles. This isn't sentiment cOs am black too, but reality will be reality. I've to cope with this reality in pain!

The fact is: You don't know ur history, and the history of civilisation. Do some research and come back for debate. Thanks u
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Iceking1:

black is beautiful and u dey use cream dey kill urself
don't get it twisted,i don't use cream by the way we not talking about complexion.Natural beauty of black is endow.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
OGANTAP:

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL BT UNDARATED IN DIFFER SITUATION SO I CHOOSE WHITE

LOLS
Blacks are not underat,blacks are appreciates with a dignity in a certain position look around u will discovered that if black are involve it always dull.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Heycube(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?

Absolutely YES. I love myself, my skin, my height, my appearance, my inner man, my country and my God.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by xmich(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes as a full time igbo man,

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Never...I'll rather be Arab or British
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by yomi007k(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
1metre: Yes,am black and am proud to be one. Any day any time,i will continue to be back. The knowledge and wisdom of the world was first made pronounced by the black race before it was tapped by the white. Black still rule the world.
Blacks still rule d world where? In ur dreams? Bros leave dt talk, na wash dem dey wash us.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
valdes00: Of cos, YES.... Cos I look @ my ROD nw n I tink its fair enough I cum bck as a black man..... Aint no white guy dats gonna av dis kind of asset ..... Even if there is, its nt much...

grin you might wanna google Jonah Falcon grin He's sure to make your tralala look like an anorexic maggot next to his. I'm just saying. Oh & he is white *shocked face*

He holds a world record for it, do you? I'm just saying tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ElNur1: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

How are Fulani women white?

oh..
didnt mean"white" .
most of em ar very light in complexion
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
akereconfi:

Maybe you have lived all your life in Nigeria
You are a dunce.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
sexzskil:

I beg to differ that WHITES are superior, infact they are lords of the Black race. Isn't it evident even in nature? Face the hard truth, face concrete reality, WHITES are superior to Blacks in every area of existence by billion miles, FACT!!

EDITED: Those of u who have quoted to criticise me, you'll know d facts deep down winthin ur hearts and minds, that WHITE RACE IS LORD OF THE BLACKS by billion miles. This isn't sentiment cOs am black too, but reality will be reality. I've to cope with this reality in pain!
Prosti.tute, this is all you do all day. Suck white nuts. I bet they take you in threes and twos for free. Spit.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198: This thread is a huge disgrace to our ancestors. A lot of you are a complete disgrace to your ancestors and should really think before you post before you make your ancestors cringe at your stupid mindset. Shake off your inferiority complex now before it's too late. Stop disgracing yourselves and act like men or act like proper women.

This all "wanting to be white" needs to stop. All the butt-kissing and low self-esteem is really infuriating and I won't have anything to do with it. The self-depreciation needs to stop. If Axum came in here, he would be laughing at all you losers who are ashamed of what you are.
They are an utter disgrace. I personally think they don't deserve to live.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Oba Solomon Omisakin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.