Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29746 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198: I just watched this song and I realized how grateful I am to be a Nigerian, a black man and a Fulani man. Alhamdullahi!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9ESsPnNpw
Good for you! keep praising primitiveness and ignorance. I am not going to be a part of that.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2014
all4naija: Good for you! keep praising primitiveness and ignorance. I am not going to be a part of that.

You again? Why do you always pop your head out of no where? For some reason I feel like I can't comment without seeing you around.

I praise the beauty of these Hausa women and the beautiful Fulani, Hausa, and Tuareg black cultures they portray in this video

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Bunchersstab(m): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:
In your opinion tell me, what is beautiful about being white? I don't mean the old cliché that God made us all, I just want to see through your eyes.

Honey, i've been readin ur posts from a distance...
i wont say i hate d whites but i will neva wish to bcome a white cos dat skin colour irritates me like d skin of an ebola patient. (sorry to say this)
Am black and proud!!!
Will want to remain a black naija if i have to come bak into this world.

*BLACK N PROUD*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2014
chulla12: Honestly? With all of the added bullshit to the already stressful lives we live? No.

If I decide to come back as black - maybe a resident of one of those peaceful island countries.

Not African American or Afro [insert nationality], certainly not African. Yuck at being a Nigerian again.

But I am what I am and I have to make the most of it.
Nothing is wrong with being African American or being black. I am a very proud Nigerian American and I will take that over any other race any time and any day. Your success and happiness has nothing to do with race . Like late James Brown said ( say it loud, am black and proud ).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Look at those beautiful smiles those women have, so proud of our women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiE1tIhmtBE
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Bunchersstab:

Honey, i've been readin ur posts from a distance...
i wont say i hate d whites but i will neva wish to bcome a white cos dat skin colour irritates me like d skin of an ebola patient. (sorry to say this)
Am black and proud!!!
Will want to remain a black naija if i have to come bak into this world.

*BLACK N PROUD*

This Is My Man!! cheesy cheesy
I'm so proud of you my love.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by M4gunners: 5:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes and yes.or you want me to be like this?

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198: I just watched this song and I realized how grateful I am to be a Nigerian, a black man and a Fulani man. Alhamdullahi!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9ESsPnNpw
You're "grateful" because some people in your tribe can perform a tribal dance? Is there any group of humans on earth who don't dance? Seems a rather trivial thing to be "grateful" about. A man from tiny Scotland may be proud that Scotland gave the world the first animal clone, the steam engine, the telephone, radio, the ATM machine, the refrigerator, the flush toilet, the bicycle, radar, penicillin, insulin, anaesthetics, the MRI, the X-ray and ultrasound scanners, the hypodermic syringe, logarithms, football, golf....and good, old, strong, world famous Scottish whisky. grin And your source of gratitude is the dancing ability of your women?

Okay then. Na you sabi, sha.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
You're "grateful" because some people in your tribe can perform a tribal dance? Is there any group of humans on earth who don't dance? Seems a rather trivial thing to be "grateful" about. A man from tiny Scotland may be proud that Scotland gave the world the first animal clone, the steam engine, the telephone, radio, the ATM machine, the refrigerator, the flush toilet, the bicycle, radar, penicillin, insulin, anaesthetics, the MRI, the X-ray and ultrasound scanners, the hypodermic syringe, logarithms, football, golf....and good, old, strong, world famous Scottish whisky. grin

Na you sabi, sha.

One should be happy that they have hands to touch, eyes to see, legs to walk and a nose to breathe. These are the bare necessities of life. The true essence of happiness is when you can dance and be happy with whom you are. These beautiful ladies can dance.

Now on a more technological note. Advancing your technologies has nothing to do with ones culture. It has everything to do with a leadership that refuses to advance its technologies. One can simply keep and maintain their cultures (like India did) whilst advancing their technologies. India today has the 3rd largest GDP in the world.

Being a white wannabe/copycat gets one no where. Many Nigerians are simpletons because they lack this awareness. Being a copycat does not make you better, it makes you look like a fool. For one to be truly recognised, they must have leadership qualities. Nigerians must stop looking at themselves as inferior because we are not. We are amongst the most brilliant people in the world. If there is someone you would like to look down on, look down on our disgraceful excuses of leaders. I wish I could talk to them and talk some sense into the foolish leaders we have.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by econome(m): 5:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes! But in Aliko Dangote's Version
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ArcBishopmarie(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2014
koyyes:
Actually, you are the one that is naive. Go and see most areas where americans refer to as getto and the likes. Even an average nigerian can live comfortably with the little infrastructures available. You obviously have no clue about what a poverty stricken african goes through on a daily basis.
Objection pls. You are very wrong.. I dont think you have travelled outside Nigeria.... Ka odi na bee Okeke.. Ka o dikwa na be Okerie
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

One should be happy that they have hands to touch, eyes to see, legs to walk and a nose to breathe. These are the bare necessities of life. The true essence of happiness is when you can dance and be happy with whom you are. These beautiful ladies can dance.

Now on a more technological note. Advancing your technologies has nothing to do with ones culture. It has everything to do with a leadership that refuses to advance its technologies. One can simply keep and maintain their cultures (like India did) whilst advancing their technologies. India today has the 3rd largest GDP in the world.

Being a white wannabe/copycat gets one no where. Many Nigerians are simpletons because they lack this awareness. Being a copycat does not make you better, it makes you look like a fool. For one to be truly recognised, they must have leadership qualities. Nigerians must stop looking at themselves as inferior because we are not. We are amongst the most brilliant people in the world. If there is someone you would like to look down on, look down on our disgraceful excuses of leaders. I wish I could talk to them and talk some sense into the foolish leaders we have.
I've long come to the conclusion that people deserve the leaders they get. Our leaders are filth but we've allowed some of the lowest members of society rule us for decades. They reign supreme and act with impunity cos we've proven to be too weak to stand up for ourselves and we cower in fear and submission and even glory in the excesses and corruption of our leaders. Watch some of the Afrocentrists on here bleat about "black power" in one sentence, while defending the scum that rule us and you get the picture. It's our collective failure - a failure of leadership and a failure of the followers and electorate.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2014
kaybee3: I give up, if you can't see reason with me I see a lot of sense with yours. But my point as never been about if they leave a better life or not and for been delusional I'm far from it.also not only Americans are white as a matter of fact that country is not on the list of country I want to visits any time soon.

well said, I wonder why they think it's always about inferiority complex. I wouldn't wanna be black - or maybe not Nigerian. Some other country/continent. I just wanna 'walk in their shoes'.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
You're "grateful" because some people in your tribe can perform a tribal dance? Is there any group of humans on earth who don't dance? Seems a rather trivial thing to be "grateful" about. A man from tiny Scotland may be proud that Scotland gave the world the first animal clone, the steam engine, the telephone, radio, the ATM machine, the refrigerator, the flush toilet, the bicycle, radar, penicillin, insulin, anaesthetics, the MRI, the X-ray and ultrasound scanners, the hypodermic syringe, logarithms, football, golf....and good, old, strong, world famous Scottish whisky. grin And your source of gratitude is the dancing ability of your women?

Okay then. Na you sabi, sha.
This is a big punch to the face of our black civilization. But seriously, what have we contributed to the advancement of human civilization in the area of science and technology?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Solozzo(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Op you should have stated the period of reincarnation. In say 10 to 50 years returning as an African may be hard but in a thousand years blacks may have advanced in technology.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Solozzo(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
This is a big punch to the face of our black civilization. But seriously, what have we contributed to the advancement of human civilization in the area of science and technology?

Africans built the pyramids of Egypt, introduced writing, religion, wigs, perfumes and the embalming of corpses

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
I've long come to the conclusion that people deserve the leaders they get. Our leaders are filth but we've allowed some of the lowest members of society rule us for decades. They reign supreme and act with impunity cos we've proven to be too weak to stand up for ourselves and we cower in fear and submission and even glory in the excesses and corruption of our leaders. Watch some of the Afrocentrists on here bleat about "black power" in one sentence, while defending the scum that rule us and you get the picture. It's our collective failure - a failure of leadership and a failure of the followers and electorate.
Exactly sir! The blackmans inability to institute good leadership in his societies will ensure we remain backward till kingdom come. Imagine Nigerians voting for the same party they complain about to rule them for 20years, imagine the antics of Fayose in Ekiti...beating up a high court judge?! etc boko haram, and the drums of war towards 2015 have started beating! In my next life i dont want to be ruled by corrupt leadership thus may not want to come back as black!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Solozzo:

Africans built the pyramids of Egypt, introduced writing, religion, wigs, perfumes and the embalming of corpses
Hmmm. African does not mean blackman please. Blacks are found in subsaharan Africa; Egypt is not in subsaharan Africa. Well, in my own history lessons paper & writing started in China, Hieroglyphics started later in Egypt. Which subsaharan empire contributed anything scientific to the march of civilization? Please lets stop being disingenious with history. Am also black and proud but i loose nothing by being honest with myself concerning the glaring current failures of my race!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by axum: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198: This thread is a huge disgrace to our ancestors. A lot of you are a complete disgrace to your ancestors and should really think before you post before you make your ancestors cringe at your stupid mindset. Shake off your inferiority complex now before it's too late. Stop disgracing yourselves and act like men or act like proper women.

This all "wanting to be white" needs to stop. All the butt-kissing and low self-esteem is really infuriating and I won't have anything to do with it. The self-depreciation needs to stop. If Axum came in here, he would be laughing at all you losers who are ashamed of what you are.

grin I am laughing at all you losers, now that I am in here. The desert Nomad named Fulaman knows me very well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by AfricanApple(f): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2014
ah! if I don't come back as a black man what then will I cone back as. an African I will always be. I gotta be d sweet AfricanApple
but I would rather be from a smaller country where peace reigns
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by henryobinna(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2014
jopheezy: I better remain in heaven than to come as a black man or worse nigerian grin
how are you sure you were in heaven?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by dogbyte: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Funjosh:

YES smiley wink

I dont for once envy the skin of white man abi na chinko skin u want make i choose

I understand the reason for ur choice but to me it has nothing to do with skin pigmentation.I luv my black skin ,if I were to come back to earth I will surely want to come back a japanese. The black people are mentaly ruined.they don't think clearly,are too violent,senseless and full of shit. I luv the colour of my skin but I hate the black man's backward mentality .we've not invented anything useful ,we have phd in destroying every good thing we have. I don't fancy the white man's skin cus in my opinion its very ugly.I luv the black skin but I dislike the mentality thank u
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Megatone(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

I hope you do realise that your Nigerian brothers and sisters in England the United States are outdoing those people in academia, but of course you don't know that because you probably never went to school.

Dats my own opinion. Guess this world would be a better place if people like you get to mind their own biz. You don't ve to comment if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Besides how many people have you outdone academically. Dull Child!!!. Onye iberibe!
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Funjosh:

YES smiley wink

I dont for once envy the skin of white man abi na chinko skin u want make i choose
Its not cos of there skin colour jor!
Its because of the hardship most blacks face. Poverty is so much among the blacks (Africa).

Last Bullet
I love my black skin, the weather, the kinda people etc. But I ll only come back as black if this Africa ll be more developed than the Europeans, Americans & Asians. Na we dey suffer pass for this world na. That ll give every African the opportunity to excel on a normal ground. Not like when you ll be born into one kinda povertylized, corrupt striken continent like Africa.
But I v tried to survive in this generation. If the same me comes back again to this same world & lands in USA, UAE, S/Arabia chai, I ll be in eldorado
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2014
TeamSimple: Y not,what if by then its the black race that is ontop n we have the whites as d second fiddle..Black man with white man sense that's me.

Black man with white man sense, what the hell do you mean by that?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by khiaa(f): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2014
sexzskil:

I beg to differ that WHITES are superior, infact they are lords of the Black race. Isn't it evident even in nature' face the hard truth, face concrete reality, WHITES are superior to Blacks in every area of existence by billion miles, FACT!!

You see whites as being superior to you, but they are not superior to the black race.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Orina:
dude black south africans are slaves they are poor, the richest south africans are the whites.

No. I'm black South African & I'm not poor or a slave to anyone.

White South Africans are a product of old money because of Apartheid, which gave them the best of the best in everything. This happened for a very, very long time, so after Apartheid, most blacks had to start over from scratch. No old money, but in 20 years of democracy, we even have our own billionaire in Forbes. Not to mention the growing number of black millionaires in our country. All that in 20 years. That's an achievement if you ask me. Started from the bottom...

Plus, you can't expect all of us to be rich in such a short space of time. Building wealth takes time. Even the rich whites you speak of didn't get rich overnight. It took them generations or so. Black South Africans will also get there given enough time. 20 years is not that much time, the gap is too wide, spanning generations, so we can't all be well to do overnight. Just be proud for those of us that can now, finally compare wallets with the rest of the world in only 2 decades.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2014
An average Nigerian be like: Do I wish to be reincarnated as black? Negro please!
Let me say a quick prayer to GOD

JonBee1: Dear Chineke,

Hope this letter get to you in good time.
Please change this your harsh sun and weather condition in Nigeria (Africa) to that of Europe. It is making our lovely women (and some useless men) blacker. We prefer the climate where the snow falls all year.

Edumare, Please, can you please just make it like the Oyibo own so that we can maintain our light skin.
It's high time you consider creating new model of African women. It is 2014 for Osanobua's sake; we are tired of this old models. Here are few suggestion of the vintage features you can replace in the latest models.

For a start give us lighter skin like Tonto Dike's complexion and a wavy straight hair like Wendy's, maybe an option of blonde like Nicki Minaj if you will. And while you are at it, you can throw in a couple of things like longer eye lashes, talon-like nails, blue-coloured eyes, thinner nose, a hairless eyebrow and so on (you know what now, you know what to add to make us not to look like our ancestor)

Thanks for being the understanding type. One last thing can you give me a foreign accent like those of our Naija OAP, pleaaaaase.
We don't want to sound like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Onyeka Owennu, Oby Ezekwesili; who despite schooling abroad still sound Nigerian (and look African). Tufiakwa!
So help me Ubangidi Amen.

Yours,
A Nigerian girl next door
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by donshady(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
once bitten twice shy . NEVER AND NEVER
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
By the way, I would never want to be anything else other than what I am. Wouldn't want to be born a different race or born in a different country in thousand lifetimes. I love being black & being born in S.A.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by latestsunny(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2014
yim: Yea but as one of those people in High places

You love affluent?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fabzgrace(f): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Yes OP im proud of been black and a nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Oba Solomon Omisakin Is Dead / Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.