Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Men And Sex!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Sex!!! (2502 Views)

The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Girls And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Sex!!! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Somebody should remind me the topic... Men and sex..owh ok... Not all men are sex crazy, some look far more away from sex.. Religion aside.. But notable percentage of Men have that crazy drive, maybe the sex hormones I don't know.. So if the resources is available, they take it. And with most lady having weak sex- repeling strength den dias no way it won't happen...

The question of should it be done before marriage is diff. Religion forbids it yes castigated it a Sin.. I bliv people cleave with whatever dia nature is till marriage, unless lesson of pregnancy before marriage learn (tis after dat a lady bcums a relationship philosopher).... Sex or no sex, doesn't guarantee you dat marriage, if u av it and ended up in marriage, goodluck, and if u don't give it brkup still happens Jonathan

Guys don't have a lot to lose sometimes. But maybe I should blame it on ladies population.. Like the ratio isn't favoring the ladies...

IMO...
Thanks accurate time keeper, co-debators, and mr shiarman....
Re: Men And Sex!!! by YankeeJoe(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
When a guy asked a lady out does it means the end product is always sex

Hold maybe nairaland is feeding me with all kind of stuff lately.

I wish to know,maybe am reading 2much of wobbish lately.

Get my point

1 should I start thinking every man wants sex from a babe shown green light to?

2 should I start thinking the reasons he calls ,give gift is to make him easy acess?

3 should I start thinking that's what men wants and think about?

No actual likeness or woteva?
More write up coming
*edited[/quote]

afta all d canine styles, the tin don finally tire u? Abi, all dos bad guys don cop u finish?.. Eyah, such is life sha
Re: Men And Sex!!! by Ivanspring(f): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

And you don't enjoy sex?

I should sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry because i enjoy sex? undecided
Re: Men And Sex!!! by ronald4lif(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivanspring:

I should sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry because i enjoy sex? undecided

Na you know oo
Re: Men And Sex!!! by gospi: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2014
my dear 90 percent guys out there know nothing but Sex! If u open their brains ehn d only tin u find there is sex! They hav wat they want which is sex yet these same people make noise eveywhere criticizin u for knowin wat u want in a man. Sick beings. Any man that asks u for sex esp wen u don't want it let him know if he insists ask him to provide somthin he can not afford to give too! Even!
Re: Men And Sex!!! by bennysgreen: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Ivanspring:
Honestly, i'm yet to come across that guy that hasn't either subtly or forcefuly or even psychologically asked me for sex.
can u stare at ur favourite snack without taking a bite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Do This On Facebook / Guys: She's Looking For A Handsome Looking Dude... Would You Give Her A Chance? / Luxury: Some Items/Things That Guarantee She Says "Yes".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.