Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Cried When I Saw This - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Cried When I Saw This (11811 Views)

I'm Somali Why Do Blacks Get Mad When I Say That I'm Not Black? / When I Visited Dubai! My Views On Arab-muslim Women Changed / I Cried In My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 2:24am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 2:30am On Nov 07, 2008
ma da bawomolo lon. Ashewo NL

When it's not "QT" it's Merma. Alafishe
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 2:50am On Nov 07, 2008
tpia:

which strange remarks did I make in the AA thread?Are you one of those Nigerians who will badmouth even their own mother anytime they see a foreigner?

look, your e romance is no concern of mine. I'm not disturbing you from chasing any skirt you want to chase here. But I don't have to put up with someone running mouth anyhow just because people like you want to act like some behinds are made of diamonds while others are only muscle.

lol it's all jokes, unlike you guys i don't take things to the extreme. chase skirts?? what happens online stays online. do you have to pick fights everywhere you go? if it's not deepzone, it's probably that igbo guy or osisi. what does that say about a nairaland town crier and defender of the nigerian federation like you. you are just plain bipolar, you attack ethnocentrism in some thread, then become ethnocentrist in your little tirade again richyblack.

you are the last person that should question my nigerian identity

KarmaMod:

ma da bawomolo lon. Ashewo NL

When it's not "QT" it's Merma. Alafishe

i would forgive you today. all that formaldehyde you have inhaled has messed up your sensory nerves. olori canopy angry
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 2:54am On Nov 07, 2008
*waka* Berra stick your nose back to your cheap Chicago ganga. Ashewo alai-ni-taste.

Leave Tpia alone o. If she causes trouble, what about your ilesha friend? Alabosi ni e
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by StephenP(m): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2008
@poster, Sorry?? undecided I can't even begin to imagine what you'll do when you see the actual documentary.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

*waka* Berra stick your nose back to your cheap Chicago ganga. Ashewo alai-ni-taste.

Leave Tpia alone o. If she causes trouble, what about your ilesha friend? Alabosi ni e

back to sender. you and Tpia could go ahead and form the federation of vigilante Nigerian women. yeye woman

elenu battery acid. tongue
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 3:12am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 3:17am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 3:22am On Nov 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

*waka* Berra stick your nose back to your cheap Chicago ganga.
Did I not apologise for the Ode Ori comment? What is all this falsity. . . falsehood. . . Falsiho. . . untrue story you are spreading like so? Chicago. . . we are the epitome of conservatism and Angelity. We don't know none of what you are talking about. Please I am beggin you, stop.

Thank you.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 3:29am On Nov 07, 2008
This is embarassing. This guy has never seen a Jamaican before?

you know there is this thing about people believing something after they repeat it to themselves over and over again. it's a mental illness you could look into.  your personal insecurities are taking a toll on you

maybe you  can stand someone telling you your Yoruba mother shits in the same plate she eats from, but my own grandmother and female Yoruba relatives, are not like that.  They are human beings, not animals. So you may be Yoruba, but our experiences are not the same.

of course our experiences aren't the same. we may be yoruba but i was raised as an individual.  i definitely wasn't raised with the mindset of a nagging mentally unstable woman
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 3:30am On Nov 07, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Did I not apologise for the Ode Ori comment? What is all this falsity. . . falsehood. . . Falsiho. . . untrue story you are spreading like so? Chicago. . . we are the epitome of conservatism and Angelity. We don't know none of what you are talking about. Please I am beggin you, stop.

Thank you.

don't mind them jare, we have a president and would soon be hosting the Olympics. jealousy jealousy people
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 3:33am On Nov 07, 2008
sisi i hope you are not being serious undecided
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 3:34am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 3:35am On Nov 07, 2008
do you see how some Naija guys can badmouth their own parents just to get into some foreign girl's bedroom?

It's typical behavior. Esp on here.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 3:40am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 4:07am On Nov 07, 2008
tpia:

I think you're just hurting because gay marriage was banned in California.

open mindedness is a not a sign of being hurt.

don't worry- you can console yourself by latching onto your jamaican queen here.

continues to repeat the same ole tired line.

what a wimp. undecided

I don't know how you were raised, but it certainly doesnt seem to be in a normal way, going by what you exhibit.

aww you want a tissue.

i have little patience for people who will sell their own mother just because they think it will get them into some foreign girl's underwear. Did you toast the girl and she refused? You don't need to go the extra mile by attacking your ancestors- it aint that hard to get a girl, abeg.

shior.

it's funny how knowing you have nothing to tag against me, you bring my mum into this. i'm amused by a random person on the internet decoding my personal life. are you a doctoral student of ms cleo. my ancestors don't know what the internet is, i doubt they would be hurt by a thread on nairaland. anyway go on with your campaign. i aint mad at ya
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 4:38am On Nov 07, 2008
Love your neighbor as you love yourself. Respect one another even if the other is a foreigner. Fear God in all you do shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 4:57am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 5:00am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 5:05am On Nov 07, 2008
tpia:

you have issues.

Go finish your battle on the California gay thread. don't be distracted by this one.

I aint mad at ya either. cheesy

don't mistake my sentimental concern for your welfare, as being mad. cheesy

aww that's so sweet of you. thanks for caring.

the ancestors send their well wishes. now off to war.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 5:16am On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 5:32am On Nov 07, 2008
tpia:

tata.

don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!

very nice of you
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by spikedcylinder: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2008
The origin of this fight and the fight itself is useless.

I saw the video and the original poster was "crying" when she viewed the trailer of some documentary. A documentary about homeless African orphans. Where did Nigeria come in again? How did she attack Nigeria? Abi did I click on a wrong video ni?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DisGuy: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I saw the video and the original poster was "crying" when she viewed the trailer of some documentary. A documentary about homeless African orphans. Where did Nigeria come in again? How did she attack Nigeria? Abi did I click on a wrong video ni?

exactly, I think posters should stop carrying 'fights' from other threads/board into new threads angry
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2008
@ KarmaMod
Rotflmao! Ay, this new name is not working for me already! Of course now, what is my bizness with what kind of Ganja we smoke in Chicago. I can't believe you had to ask if I'm joking. . . Haba, lati ijo jo yi angry tongue

@Bawolomo
I know right! The green eyed monster is the worst!! grin

@ Spikedcylinder
I'm hoping it's just the normal joshing around amongst really, really good internet buddies. . . You know what I mean.

Okay, I have a Seriously, serious question for you guys. . . Are personalities meant to change according to your user name? Because I have to tell ya, this new Bible quoting, e se jeje preaching DeepZone is freaking the heck out of me. If I may ask, will I be a Masochist if I said I want the tribe bashing, Peppered insult spraying. . . Pepperspray back? At least with that one you can see the light from her burning touch from miles away. grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by spikedcylinder: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2008
Lol!

Sisi, they have slammed you again! O ga o. Ki lo tun se? cheesy
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2008
When people slap you just turn the other cheek(bible). The truth must be told. shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2008
shocked shocked kiss lipsrsealed
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

she didn't do anything but make a thread about drug addiction. certain posters personal vendetta against foreign women led to this outburst

I know right! The green eyed monster is the worst!!

lmao you are wrong for that one tongue
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Requirements For Calabar Girls. / Does " Bitter Cola " Ward Off Evil Attack/poisoning? How True Is This? / What you need to know about Argungu Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.