Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Cried When I Saw This - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Cried When I Saw This (11628 Views)

I'm Somali Why Do Blacks Get Mad When I Say That I'm Not Black? / When I Visited Dubai! My Views On Arab-muslim Women Changed / I Cried In My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

How about this?
You ain't scared abi? Okay oooh. . . just don't come to me again, crying  "I want peace treaty! I want Peace treaty . . . I will do anything"  cry   cry  cry Oops, was that supposed to be between us? lipsrsealed

a peace treaty is acceptable under certain concessions. sheds tears of joy   cool
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ ~Sauron~  
what are u saying i have no morals, undecided undecided

, I might dress that way but i am no dunce i have a Bsc In Business Management and Law, i think SOME girls on here are just haters jealousy can be a bitch!!!

I did not say u don't have morals. . . . .Read ma text carefully.
All i am saying is a woman dressed like that in Africa would be condemned as a resident LovePeddler but in the western world, u would struggle to get a second look from people.

KarmaMod:

Not anymore. Especially if you put the biggest tithe envelope in the collections basket.

Wear jeans pants to CAC or MFM and see how they would calculate the number of demons u possess.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2008
*Morenike:

Point is, I wonder how people feel comfortable in short dress.

I'm the last person to care if naija men like my outfit or not or how I carry myself. abegi,  undecided

you are sounding a bit weird here. why wonder how they feel comfortable? ever heard of something called freedom of choice?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2008
QT, it'd be best if you tried to understand the arguement and not making assumptions

*Morenike:

Point is, I wonder how people feel comfortable in short dress.

You can always wear something underneath.

Not bothered by what she's wearing. I own a couple. I'm bothered by people pretending like they are ok with such just to get in their pants when in actuality they go and call the person a LovePeddler behind their back.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2008
People under 75 still attend CAC?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

Ive attended Redeem and girls nowadsya wear jeans

as for deeper life, That's a cult not a church

The kinda clothes some of these girls wear to church. . . I swear they can go straight from Service to club and the only thing they gotta do is change their church purses (big enough to contain the biggest Bible and Daily Devotional) to their small club purse.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by JamaicanQT(f): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2008
Beyoncé says  IF YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT so check up the new pic that i just uploaded grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ ~Sauron~

ok i misundertood wink wink wink
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by H2O2: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

Beyoncé says  IF YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT so check up the new pic that i just uploaded grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ ~Sauron~

Jesus of nazareth  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  grin  cool
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

Yes they do!!!
Naija peops are mostly hypocrites.
What people wear to Church is more important than their deeds, it's pathetic.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

Bwahahaha! Where else can the girls wear white negligee for church outfit?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Morenike3(f): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

i think SOME girls on here are just haters jealousy can be a bitch!!!
Girl, have you lost your mind? One of the things I really despise is indirect post.

If you can't come str8, dnt come at all.

Now lemme clarify something to you. It is not the issue of hating or jealousy, it's the issue of how I was brought up. Sure I can wear jeans etc, I can wear short dress at home, but to the point of wearing it out was always a no-no. If you go back to my earlier post, you'll realized that I also asked you if you wore that dress out.
I'm not trying to impose my fashion sense on you, just letting you know what I think of it.
Now, as to the issue of you caring or not caring enough to blow a vein is your problem. As long as you feel comfortable in it, no problem.

Like they say, show what your momma gave you. But show it with value.

Now if bawolomo and superstan (abi wetin them call am?) 's commentaries is what's giving you the implication of "hating and jealousy" on this thread, then girl you better set yourself str8 and think again.

Now, am trying not to vex, but when I start. . . .hmmm. Why am I explaining it to you sef? Maybe them, thosee bigotic monkeys would. . . . lemme stop!
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by ikeyman00(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
sammy

the thing is the world don spoil,i think we have to accept that. even walkin down on the street, u fit eye those moslem inside masqurade, trust me they still respond u know with ikeba shakin behind her back, i guess they get Hot as well when the sun is out

all those one accusin jamagal here might just be worse in the bed room, i did ask jinkbaby if she suck good in some thread, damn she said yes hmmmm ha

jamagal

let me tell u de m place u see thoses nigerian breden that love to spend their rent money just to impress are, go there on fridays with u friends, spend all their money in their warret with no stress! ha right

em this place is called steam bar near paddington train staion pass st mary royal hospital or something , its open mainly every fridays, but the mostly packed up in the last friday of every month! trust u might like it, make u em show pepper hah

i think the hotel is hiton mind spellin its on the basement of that hotel, so u need to walk in inside that hotel then the bar inside is steam bar
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

The kind of clothes some of these girls wear to church. . . I swear they can go straight from Service to club and the only thing they gotta do is change their church purses (big enough to contain the biggest Bible and Daily Devotional) to their small club purse.

haha. don't know why people still think they're cracking down hard on Nigerians in church. For where?

How can a pastor collect his millions in collections for his private jet if he's turning people away because of clothes? Na Fish?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Sauron1: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ ~Sauron~

No qualms!!!
Where is the new pic??
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2008
bawomolo:

a peace treaty is acceptable under certain concessions. sheds tears of joy   cool
Tears of joy? That's how you wanna play it? Hey man. . . far be it of me to ruin this macho man thingy ya got goin'. Okay tears of joy it is tongue grin

Renny. . . 3Cs! wink
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Morenike3(f): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

QT, it'd be best if you tried to understand the arguement and not making assumptions

You can always wear something underneath.

Not bothered by what she's wearing. I own a couple. I'm bothered by people pretending like they are ok with such just to get in their pants when in actuality they go and call the person a LovePeddler behind their back.
Mehn, the last time I wore jeans to my village, THEY TOLD ME IT WAS NICE AND SUCH.

My gramma called me over and told me to take it off that they think I was dressing without moral.

I started wearing jeans around age 10, why? B/c my grandma thought it was wrong. It's the way I was brought up. I will never in my dear life wear short shorts. The ones that show the booty. I wonder, why not just go naked?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Sammy107d(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
ikeyman00:

sammy

the thing is the world don spoil,i think we have to accept that. even walkin down on the street, u fit eye those moslem inside masqurade, trust me they still respond u know with ikeba shakin behind her back, i guess they get Hot as well when the sun is out

all those one accusin jamagal here might just be worse in the bed room, i did ask jinkbaby if she suck good in some thread, damn she said yes hmmmm ha

jamagal

let me tell u de m place u see thoses nigerian breden that love to spend their rent money just to impress are, go there on fridays with u friends, spend all their money in their warret with no stress! ha right

em this place is called steam bar near paddington train staion pass st mary royal hospital or something , its open mainly every fridays, but the mostly packed up in the last friday of every month! trust u might like it, make u em show pepper hah

i think the hotel is hiton mind spellin its on the basement of that hotel, so u need to walk in inside that hotel then the bar inside is steam bar

smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
ewe o. jamaican QT are u auditioning for a role in a disney channel cartoon  shocked.  anyway do your thing.

Tears of joy? That's how you want to play it? Hey man. . . far be it of me to ruin this macho man thingy ya got goin'. Okay tears of joy it is

am no macho man
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by JamaicanQT(f): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ ~Sauron~

i uploaded it on my profile, check it out im gonna chane it in a minute or so
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by ikeyman00(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
Now let me clarify something to you. It is not the issue of hating or jealousy, it's the issue of how I was brought up. Sure I can wear jeans etc, I can wear short dress at home, but to the point of wearing it out was always a no-no. If you go back to my earlier post, you'll realized that I also asked you if you wore that dress out.

morenike

who are u tryin to impress, u better put on your own skirt so we could see those legs; if u cant then keep quiet
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Morenike3(f): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Renny. . . 3Cs! wink
Ok
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Sauron1: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ ~Sauron~

i uploaded it on my profile, check it out I'm going to chane it in a minute or so

U need to upload the ones that show your front view!!! grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Morenike3(f): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2008
ikeyman00:

morenike

who are u tryin to impress, u better put on your own skirt so we could see those legs; if u can't then keep quiet
Who am I trying to impress, then why put a pix?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
Only thing y grandmum hated was "show me your back" and seeing that I love halter dresses, she had to get over it
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2008
yo sauron, can u remind me the score of the arsenal-manure game? cheesy
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by JamaicanQT(f): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ ~Sauron~

ok i just changed it now u can see me from the front r u satisfied now?? grin grin grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

haha. don't know why people still think they're cracking down hard on Nigerians in church. For where?

How can a pastor collect his millions in collections for his private jet if he's turning people away because of clothes? Na Fish?

You got that right! That's why they put them as "ushers". . . ya know to usher in the wealth. cheesy cheesy

bawomolo:

am no macho man

Oh yeah? What then. . . Hercules?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2008
bawomolo:

The game would be replayed.
All the black players in Arsenal failed the dope test. grin

JamaicanQT:

@ ~Sauron~

ok i just changed it now u can see me from the front r u satisfied now?? grin grin grin

I am not satisfied. . . . .I need a close shot.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by agaba123(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
bawomolo:

Why are you posting off topic? angry
Anyway I will tell you but don't ask him again undecided
Great Gunners 2 Manure1

@topic
Why did you cry? They cannot lay hand on cocaine
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by omoge(f): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
grin grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by smurf(f): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by JamaicanQT(f): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
why do u need a close shot, ? im not changing again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State. / Eri King Performs Alo-mmo Festival [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.