Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Cried When I Saw This - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Cried When I Saw This (11626 Views)

I'm Somali Why Do Blacks Get Mad When I Say That I'm Not Black? / When I Visited Dubai! My Views On Arab-muslim Women Changed / I Cried In My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2008
tpia:

I think you mean certain posters' shameless butt kissing in an attempt to impress a "foreign" woman.

chei! A naija guy can disgrace himself like this?

for a jamaican? shocked shocked

All you had to do was say hello! Did they ask you to bend over backwards! shocked shocked

eyah!

let me try breaking it into bulletin form. maybe that would get through.

1. disgrace myself??

2. impress who and for what over the internet? e-cards??

3. why bring up the jamaican part over and over again.  kind of like a white person saying those blacks those blacks. it gets redundant and weird after a while.

4. look at your first post in the thread. you came out swinging for no reason.  your personal insecurities along with general karmamod's is evident in the AA thread too. 

5. do you take the internet this seriously to the extent you are forced to take people's post literally. 

6. nigerian men, jamaican women, yoruba people, igbo people, hausa people nigeria this and that. are ethnic issues the only thing u know how to post about?

7. finally, if you dislike a threads by certain posters, you could easily just ignore them.  you have no problems following the deepzone around NL then bitch and whine when they attack you. i know you are the crowned jagun jagun of NL, but please take it easy.  it's not a must you respond to any thread when ethnicity or nationality is involved.

8. miss cleo, pls abstain from telling me what i mean. your job at decoding my personal thoughts or life is comical at best
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2008
Okay, I have a Seriously, serious question for you guys. . . Are personalities meant to change according to your user name? Because I have to tell ya, this new Bible quoting, e se jeje preaching DeepZone is freaking the heck out of me. If I may ask, will I be a Masochist if I said I want the tribe bashing, Peppered insult spraying. . . Pepperspray back? At least with that one you can see the light from her burning touch from miles away
shocked shocked

The devil is the accuser of brethren(bible or koran). Eniyan ma kan dede pi iwa da

shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2008
I think the Hausas are chasing Deepzone in her dreams.

or maybe her manfriend is giving her the evil eye.

either way, the lady is losing it. undecided Not that she hadnt lost it before. undecided
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2008
7. finally, if you dislike a threads by certain posters, you could easily just ignore them. you have no problems following the deepzone around NL then bitch and whine when they attack you. i know you are the crowned jagun jagun of NL, but please take it easy. it's not a must you respond to any thread when ethnicity or nationality is involved.
shocked shocked tsk tsk tsk obirin la ti enu no.

shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2008
I think the Hausas are chasing Deepzone in her dreams.

or maybe her manfriend is giving her the evil eye.

either way, the lady is losing it. Undecided Not that she hadnt lost it before.
shocked shocked shocked
obirin yi ti su mi.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2008
bawomolo, who is your mate? olote.
why are you so concerned with who i reply to sef. ashewo.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2008
DeepZone:

shocked shocked shocked
obirin yi ti su mi.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

did you notice my cut and paste, dearie? cry wink
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
Tpia and Bawo, I'm begging you two on bended knees please stop this fighting.

How can you resist this cute face?  grin

DeepZone:

shocked shocked

The devil is the accuser of brethren(bible or koran). Eniyan ma kan dede pi iwa da

shocked shocked
Rotflmao! I swear you are a case. I honestly don't know what else to do with you. cheesy cheesy

By the way sha, DeepZone is a little palatable than Pepperpray. . . a little ni o, just a ittle,
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2008
if by cute you mean drunken face, sisi then ok tongue

and its quite obvious that Seun made her promise to behave herself hence her getting back her name and the "new behavior" which isnt going to last for more than 15 hrs.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by SisiJinx: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2008
tpia:

Deepzone is specchless, quoting bible and using emoticons?

The world must be coming to an end. shocked

I'm afraid oh! shocked
Rotflmao! She is scaring the Beejeebees out of me lipsrsealed

KarmaMod:

if by cute you mean drunken face, sisi then ok tongue

and its quite obvious that Seun made her promise to behave herself hence her getting back her name and the "new behavior" which isnt going to last for more than 15 hrs.
Lmao! Drunken? See the eye lashes batting like fan! Don't joke ooh. . . irresistible!
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
I'm quite pleased with the AA thread: all you butt kissers who think your wallowing will make others like you, should go see yourselves on that thread. Cheesy I believe your crush over there posted a picture of your kinsmen holding human skulls? I'm sure she excluded you from that kind of generalization, thanks to your vigorous defense of your eromances and lame ass internet attempts to snag a girl.

incoherent.

Too bad Deepzone doesnt do Yoruba guys, or you could have had a chance with her. However, keep standing up for her on her manic tribalist jags,

can you pls show one post from me where i supported deepzone's tribalism?? i hope that's not too much to ask.

the reason why people like you are so stupid is that you wouldnt recognize when someone is abusing you even if they smacked you on the nose. its people like you who will chase a foreign woman and continue shagging her even when she's calling you a monkey and imagining its a monkey on top of her.

same ole same ole. all talk and little substance.

but its a must for you to respond whenever someone queries one of your foreign crushes, right?

i have a crush? very new to me.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by bawomolo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2008

Pick your fights wisely, is all. Supporting every crook and criminal comes with its own risk. When they get theirs, you get yours.

laughing, picking fights wisely over the internet? some people take things to serious. 

Tpia and Bawo, I'm begging you two on bended knees please stop this fighting.

why stop something so entertaining. do not interrupt my lecture woman cool
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

The truth crusade must prevail.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2008
can you please show one post from me where i supported deepzone's tribalism?? i hope that's not too much to ask.
shocked Better to ask one post where I made that comment. shocked shocked

The devil can try her best but He that is in me is greater than she that is fighting me in the world(bible) shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2008
you mean the one where you called Hausas "Northern Monkeys"?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DeepZone: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2008
you mean the one where you called Hausas "Northern Monkeys"?
shocked shocked
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by JamaicanQT(f): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2008
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THAT VIDEO ISNT NIGEIRA IS KENYA , ITS A 1 HOUR SERIES THAT I WATCHED ON THE BBC A FEW WEEKS AGO, I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING SO NASTY TOWARDS ME undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by ikeyman00(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2008
the reason why people like you are so stupid is that you wouldnt recognize when someone is abusing you even if they smacked you on the nose. its people like you who will chase a foreign woman and continue shagging her even when she's calling you a monkey and imagining its a monkey on top of her.

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaa haaaaa
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by A40(m): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THAT VIDEO ISNT NIGEIRA IS KENYA , ITS A 1 HOUR SERIES THAT I WATCHED ON THE BBC A FEW WEEKS AGO, I don't KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING SO NASTY TOWARDS ME undecided undecided undecided
Who is behaving Nasty towards you? angry angry Wait let me go and get my Kalashnikov

Now away from the topic and please don't be mad but i think you are hot hence JamaicanHottie would have been more appropriate.Thank you wink
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DisGuy: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2008
JamaicanQT:

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THAT VIDEO ISNT NIGEIRA IS KENYA , ITS A 1 HOUR SERIES THAT I WATCHED ON THE BBC A FEW WEEKS AGO, I don't KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING SO NASTY TOWARDS ME undecided undecided undecided

nigerian girls right? they are very protective of their naija men o
what with those picture that got the men thinking of the possibilities grin

but honestly why are people always dissing visitors to this website?
if it not sistawoman, its QT, or the other south African girl-chill people
they wont steal your nairaland hubby
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 12:38am On Nov 08, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by DisGuy: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2008
tpia:

who is QT?

I hope the south African you're referring to isnt the one who came on here and said she's experiencing an infestation of Nigerians in her hometown?

are you people blind or something? Nigerians are very accomodating people. Thats no reason for others to just run their mouths anyhow simply because the Nigerian guys who want to get into their pants, will overlook any rubbish they dish out.

welcome esteemed tpia cheesy

I also understand Nigerians are also very brilliant and mature,
how about we school this people when they come on board all
excited- you know when people feel some certain generalization
are not acceptable or offensive they calm down and follow the modus
operandi, but when people are all over the place accusing each other as
if it's totally acceptable you wont be surprise other people just jump on board
not knowing what is offensive or not considering they are outsider
a whitey wont use the n word amongst blacks that don't use the n word
and some will use it at as everyone around them does
all I'm saying is we can teach/correct before descending on their hapless excited self
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by JamaicanQT(f): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2008
@ TPIA

What sort of problem have u got with bawomolo? undecided undecided
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by omoge(f): 1:56am On Nov 08, 2008
QT, when you are done crying, don't forget to render some real help financially and otherwise. they don't want pple to cry for them, but help them in a more positive way.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by tpia: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2008
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by KarmaMod(f): 2:03am On Nov 08, 2008
lol slimy snails ke? n je be?

When these "visitors" diss others, why should they be immune to being dissed back?

why are you answering these man whores sef? I wonder why they don't hold their tongue when Mpele runs his mouth about Nigeria. Oh yea I remember, it's because he's a DUDE

omoge:

QT, when you are done crying, don't forget to render some real help financially and otherwise. they don't want people to cry for them, but help them in a more positive way.

grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by ikeyman00(m): 2:07am On Nov 08, 2008
@post

hahha

anyway em neither way the jamaican gal fine well well oo!
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by JamaicanQT(f): 2:09am On Nov 08, 2008
@KarmaMod

ermmm, who exactly are u calling a man LovePeddler undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Cried When I Saw This by ikeyman00(m): 2:15am On Nov 08, 2008
jamaica

dnt think she was referrin to u and u knew it. i lie?

hmm i think i like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State. / African Americans Lack Values And Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.