Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (40276 Views)

Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: u think they fall for him cos of his baldness? my god! d dude's handsome and u know what?..... he's got change... wealth
i no fit shout. his being bald makes him more attractive baby. so with or without money, girls ll still flock
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by marieolae(f): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
OohMpa:

That night you gonna be on your bed feeling wanton and the first name that pops into your head will be ooh Mpa

Trust me, ooh Mpa will be there ready...smiley
lmao go nd sleep

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: not yet and i cant wait for all my hair to fall off. #teambaldguy cos we are #badguys
lolz, dis one funny gan. oya meka join ur team jare grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: i no fit shout. his being bald makes him more attractive baby. so with or without money, girls ll still flock
that's a big lie, his baldness have nada to do with his attractiveness.
while I agree that some girls might like it... what did they say? different strokes for different folks..... majority is for the hairy one

speaking for myself now. keep the so damn full but neat. trimmed teddy and small goatee. that's a big WOW for me

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: that's a big lie, his baldness have nada to do with his attractiveness.
while I agree that some girls might like it... what did they say? different strokes for different folks..... majority is for the hairy one

speaking for myself now. keep the so damn full but neat. trimmed teddy and small goatee. that's a big WOW for me
thats ur view. did u say most girls prefer guys witj head full of hair? i would let the ladies make you agree. just chill for comments from them
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by MisterLongman(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Op is bald ahswear. Trying to make himself feel better.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by tijjanioyan: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: lies! lies! lies

cry me an ocean, I will skip a bald guy for an hairy one any day any time so far he has those other qualities I want in a man
one man's delicacy is anoda man's....
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2014
adonbilivit: thats ur view. did u say most girls prefer guys witj head full of hair? i would let the ladies make you agree. just chill for comments from them
yeah

so goan sleep
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Hehehehehehe....

Bald men....apari....

...Where will I curl my hands into when we are kissing or doing the do??...Where will I plait whenever I feel like plaiting hair??....

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by braine(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: Hehehehehehe....

Bald men....apari....

...Where will I curl my hands into when we are kissing or doing the do??...Where will I plait whenever I feel like plaiting hair??....

You can do all that with the beard. grin

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by fitzmayowa: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: Hehehehehehe....
Bald men....apari....

LMAO...Btw the guy with plenty hair today, will the same bald guy tomorrow...grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
My broda is very handsome nd hes bald bt u wnt detect ull just tink dat he barbed his hair

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by beckyomas(f): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
braine: Men's hair is really overrated. #TeamBaldGuys
you're cute.
Btw, op is not far from the truth. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by braine(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
rahymat: My broda is very handsome nd hes bald bt u wnt detect ull just tink dat he barbed his hair

I know, right! Same here

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
beckyomas:
you're cute.
Btw, op is not far from the truth. Lol
op na person name..becky u en
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by CyberWolf: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
3cycle: cheesy grin
Chei. Moro moro
Bald guys are best lovers, they treat women better that guys on afro.

You don't need extra effort to Seduce a bald guy, a stroke on his head and he will answer With force.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
adonbilivit: They say bald is beautiful. What they don’t say is that bald also makes for a pretty awesome boyfriend. So before you skip over bald profiles for a guy with a full head of hair, consider this:

1. They Don’t Take Up A Lot of Bathroom Space

Bald guys don’t need all kinds of fancy haircuts, gels, moose or even a comb. They barely need shampoo. That means they’ve got more money laying about to spend on you. And, more importantly, more space in the bathroom for your toiletries.

2. They’re Better In Bed, Seriously

According to a 2009 study, women on Internet dating sites were 5x more likely to choose guys with a full head of hair. That means bald guys have 5x less chance to hook up. I’m not a statistician but I can tell you that x plus y equals bald men really making it count when they do hook up. As a dear friend of mine said, “The best MouthAction I’ve ever received was from a bald guy. And I’ve had the ladies too so that’s impressive.”

3. They Are Way More Sensitive

Feeling fat? Ugly? Bloated? Your bald boyfriend can TOTALLY relate. He lost all his hair! So he knows a thing or two about feeling bad about yourself and bouncing back. No doubt he’ll be sympathetic to your complaints and be ready with compliments, kisses and a rom-com in the DVD player.

4. Men’s Hair is Overrated

Have you ever really fallen for a guy because of his hair? All you have to do is watch this season of “The Bachelor” to know that the hair does not the man make (yes, I’m talking about you, Ben). In fact, it can be downright distracting… not to mention disgusting. (Again, you, Ben.) Plus, a man who doesn’t have to worry about quaffing his hair can spend more time doting on you.

5. They’re Already Bald

Perhaps the best thing about a baldie: they’ve already gone through the super painful process of going bald. Which means a) you won’t find man-hairs all over the place and b) you’ll never have to wonder if your man will look hot bald. He already is! Win-Win!

6. Bald isn’t Just Beautiful, it’s Super Hot

Admit it ladies, if Ryan Gosling shaved his head you would be all up on that. A bald head is super sexy. Don’t believe me? Drool over these botties (that’s bald-hotties). tuface and lynxx are bald but they are the hottest celebs in Nigeria

source:
http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/be-better/6-reasons-bald-men-are-better-boyfriends/
I wan use the source take soak garri? undecided pictures or ADONBILIVIT. angry angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
naturally: They don't spend money on combs
You forgot to include hair/ styling gel.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
benromeo39: I wan use the source take soak garri? undecided pictures or ADONBILIVIT. angry angry
haha...i go send paparazi make him snap all the points come give you. pray to Gog you get bald ASAP

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
adonbilivit: haha...i go send paparazi make him snap all the points come give you. pray to Gog you get bald ASAP
u know paparazzi? Pictures or ADONBILIVIT. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lolz

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Maxie110(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
mtchwwww.... Nawa 4 this my fone sef, tot I was d 1st to comment. Anyway #teamproudlybald

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by alluringpiece: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
angry
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin grin SMHLOL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by alluringpiece: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Read up the best love story Adesuwa, and other super kul stories at www. alluringpiece.WordPress. com ;Dcom
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by seunoni34(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ayosky19: ladies don't need to give them comb as birthday present
YOU ARE EVIL!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
No wonder Papa Ajasco had the Attention of pretty ladies...
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
opin aye ti de finally.

What of stamerers?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by picsOR: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
You already know what to do. . .
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Beennkumar(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin grin

Planning to go bald soon. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by KARRATA: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
#Teambaldhairrock.................................................................as bald as de buttock of a monkey.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Adesholaomooba(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Beennkumar: grin grin

Planning to go bald soon. embarassed
my brother no try am oo. U will just end up looking like roll on deodorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.