Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends (40272 Views)

Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by BlackHuman(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bad men are better in bed?- seiously?....LOLZ. What does hair or lack of hair on the head hav to do with it?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
imoleay0: opin aye ti de finally.

What of stamerers?

Those ones dem die wella grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by cozy7(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
adonbilivit: They say bald is beautiful. What they don’t say is that bald also makes for a pretty awesome boyfriend. So before you skip over bald profiles for a guy with a full head of hair, consider this:

1. They Don’t Take Up A Lot of Bathroom Space

Bald guys don’t need all kinds of fancy haircuts, gels, moose or even a comb. They barely need shampoo. That means they’ve got more money laying about to spend on you. And, more importantly, more space in the bathroom for your toiletries.

2. They’re Better In Bed, Seriously

According to a 2009 study, women on Internet dating sites were 5x more likely to choose guys with a full head of hair. That means bald guys have 5x less chance to hook up. I’m not a statistician but I can tell you that x plus y equals bald men really making it count when they do hook up. As a dear friend of mine said, “The best MouthAction I’ve ever received was from a bald guy. And I’ve had the ladies too so that’s impressive.”

3. They Are Way More Sensitive

Feeling fat? Ugly? Bloated? Your bald boyfriend can TOTALLY relate. He lost all his hair! So he knows a thing or two about feeling bad about yourself and bouncing back. No doubt he’ll be sympathetic to your complaints and be ready with compliments, kisses and a rom-com in the DVD player.

4. Men’s Hair is Overrated

Have you ever really fallen for a guy because of his hair? All you have to do is watch this season of “The Bachelor” to know that the hair does not the man make (yes, I’m talking about you, Ben). In fact, it can be downright distracting… not to mention disgusting. (Again, you, Ben.) Plus, a man who doesn’t have to worry about quaffing his hair can spend more time doting on you.

5. They’re Already Bald

Perhaps the best thing about a baldie: they’ve already gone through the super painful process of going bald. Which means a) you won’t find man-hairs all over the place and b) you’ll never have to wonder if your man will look hot bald. He already is! Win-Win!

6. Bald isn’t Just Beautiful, it’s Super Hot

Admit it ladies, if Ryan Gosling shaved his head you would be all up on that. A bald head is super sexy. Don’t believe me? Drool over these botties (that’s bald-hotties). tuface and lynxx are bald but they are the hottest celebs in Nigeria

source:
http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/be-better/6-reasons-bald-men-are-better-boyfriends/
THEY R ALSO DUBIOUS N HIGHLY UNTRUSTWORTHY.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by moriton(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nairaland making bald..short..fat peeps seem more sexy since 15BC
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by holax: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Really
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Princecharmin(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: yeah

so goan sleep
i guess ur bf is bald grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Princecharmin(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: Hehehehehehe....

Bald men....apari....

...Where will I curl my hands into when we are kissing or doing the do??...Where will I plait whenever I feel like plaiting hair??....
haba...his dick aint bald na...only his head cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Princecharmin(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
rahymat: My broda is very handsome nd hes bald bt u wnt detect ull just tink dat he barbed his hair
pinhure or adonbilivit
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Olusanya333(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Father i pray that i do not become a bald head. Love my full soft hair can't endure it gone

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: lies! lies! lies

cry me an ocean, I will skip a bald guy for an hairy one any day any time so far he has those other qualities I want in a man

ur qualities go pass MONEY, even make e look like d1CKhead, short pass aki n get teeth like 2002 Ronaldinho.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by tope436(f): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

lol

ur qualities go pass MONEY, even make e look like d1CKhead, short pass aki n get teeth like 2002 Ronaldinho.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2014
Princecharmin: i guess ur bf is bald grin
Lol, bald ke. not bald at all and bit too hairy.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Idrismusty97(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2014
braine: Men's hair is really overrated. I love my bald head sha. #TeamBaldGuys grin
Show us the full head na!
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Idrismusty97(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2014
cozy7: THEY R ALSO DUBIOUS N HIGHLY UNTRUSTWORTHY.
Wow! You can predict the personality of an individual by the nature of their head?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Princecharmin(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: Lol, bald ke. not bald at all and bit too hairy.
let me just believe u on dis one grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by braine(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: Lol, bald ke. not bald at all and bit too hairy.
one can be hairy and still be bald. Its a matter of time.
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 12:36am On Sep 28, 2014
braine: one can be hairy and still be bald. Its a matter of time.
pls stop praying bad thing for me na. he won't be bald no matter what. if i have to climb mountains for that not to happen I will
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Princecharmin: let me just believe u on dis one grin
was there one u didn't believe before?
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: Wow! You can predict the personality of an individual by the nature of their head?
ask the op the same question
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by kolajoo(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Team baldo grin like if you like bald guys shocked

13 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by lawrenceunaa: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2014
op is bald headed and wants to justify it with thistopic undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by lawrenceunaa: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2014
kolajoo: Team baldo grin like if you like bald guys shocked
sorry i would have loved to like ur post but am aint GAY

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by kolajoo(m): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2014
lawrenceunaa: sorry i would have loved to like ur post but am aint GAY
lol
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by emmabest2000(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Op in ur monikar's name " I dt B ... tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Decryptor(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2014
braine: Men's hair is really overrated. I love my bald head sha. #TeamBaldGuys grin

Story that touches the hair
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Decryptor(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2014
kolajoo: Team baldo grin like if you like bald guys shocked

Abeg...no vex o...buh are u related to Shekau? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by kolajoo(m): 1:06am On Sep 28, 2014
Decryptor:

Abeg...no vex o...buh are u related to Shekau? undecided
Yes ur cousin grin no vex o tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by braine(m): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: pls stop praying bad thing for me na. he won't be bald no matter what. if i have to climb mountains for that not to happen I will

You need to see how hairy I am! Yet my hair still kinda receded. So you really can't say. You may end up liking him without hair like I got used to mine. grin
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Sagamite(m): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2014

It is not over-rated.

It is better than bald!

That does not mean that being bald is awful though. I just have a deep hate for your woman-like illogical self-consolating declaration.

Nothing do your head sha! Always call a spade, a spade!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2014
There's nothing more manly than going bald. Ladies love it. Provided you're not ugly, or super poor. Imagine walking into a board meeting of high-flying CEOs and spotting no bald man. Super weird.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2014
_
Re: 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2014
And I just complimented a bald friend. Guy is very romantic, his gf is a lucky chap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.