Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (4001 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / What's Up With Ladies Been Attracted To Deep Voices / Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm , there's something fishy .

I can post a voice note only if I get 5 interested parties .

Why do you need 5 interested parties? Is it that complex?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

Why do you need 5 interested parties? Is it that complex?

yes na , post the picture of me you have lemme see.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

yes na , post the picture of me you have lemme see.

Are you giving me the permission to post it here?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

Are you giving me the permission to post it here?

yes
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

yes

Alright. A minute.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

yes

SEE:

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

SEE:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

SEE:

pls take it down now .

voice note coming in a bit.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

SEE:

here

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

here

Didn't play. Don't know why. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

Didn't play. Don't know why. embarassed

hehehe , which phone?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by MrCork: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
gracile: I do have a tiny voice and I often get the 'I love your voice' phrase from both guys and ladies. Thing is I always wish i have a deep voice like the likes of Kate Henshaw, Toni Braxton blah blah..
Whenever i hear them speak or sing I'm like wow!
So tell me which do you prefer and (ladies) which category do you fall under?

....light skin ladies wit deeep voice always make ma 17inches lonng Kondo stand up....which is y i prefer ibo females! wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe , which phone?

Can you PM me ur mobile no so I can listen to it on Whatsapp? If you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

Can you PM me ur mobile no so I can listen to it on Whatsapp? If you don't mind.

waiting for your reply .
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

waiting for your reply .

You can send it now.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by chelseabmw(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

....light skin ladies wit deeep voice always make ma 17inches lonng Kondo stand up....which is y i prefer ibo females! wink

cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by manofhonour(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey:

here

Use your laptop to listen to it. It played. Not being accusatory here though, but it kind of does sound a little 'formed'. smiley
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Kirinwa: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2014
Afrok: Thanks for telling us U have a tiny voice, seriously op I like ur voice wink. As much as I like hearing sweet voices that can melt a frozen heart, I don't get carried away by such voices unless I've seen the face(s) behind such voice(s), coz trust me I wouldn't want to ask this question " is this the face behind that tiny (sweet) voice? undecided damn... The face and voice are contradicting each other angry

Be nice.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by princesstemi(f): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2014
hifaif:

OK, please, let me see your picture and hear your voice. Please!!!
undecided shocked grin chai deris God oooooo cheesy are u sure na only voice u won hear Oga cheesy
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2014
manofhonour:

Use your laptop to listen to it. It played. Not being accusatory here though, but it kind of does sound a little 'formed'. smiley

hehehe , anyone that hears my voice for the first time always thinks am forming it but an not , even pidgin sounds like English in my voice .
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by tosyne2much(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Tiny and tender voice rocks... That's why I prefer Celine Dion to any oda musician in d world
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Exjoker(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2014
hifaif:

OK, please, let me see your picture and hear your voice. Please!!!
He found his self in a situation were he had to beg her...notin man no go see for this world
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Exjoker(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe , anyone that hears my voice for the first time always thinks am forming it but an not , even pidgin sounds like English in my voice .
How do i get to hear that voice you are braggin bout?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Exjoker: He found his self in a situation were he had to beg her...notin man no go see for this world

Bro, come on. grin I wasn't begging now. I was just...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Exjoker: How do i get to hear that voice you are baggin bout?

You want to hear too, hypocrite. shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Exjoker(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2014
hifaif:

You want to hear too, hypocrite. shocked
It obvious she has brag alot about her voice...its now left for us to judge
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by marieolae(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2014
Well I don't. know..I think my voice is tiny which I do not like. I think guys prefer matured deep voices. Naijaboiy wat do u think?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Exjoker(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2014
hifaif:

Bro, come on. grin I wasn't begging now. I was just...
Lol...short of words
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: Well I don't. know..I think my voice is tiny which I do not like. I think guys prefer matured deep voices. Naijaboiy wat do u think?

you didn't ask for my opinion
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by marieolae(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

you didn't ask for my opinion
wats ur opinion?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2014
princesstemi: undecided shocked grin chai deris God oooooo cheesy are u sure na only voice u won hear Oga cheesy

grin It was just the voice really. I am a dweeb.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: wats ur opinion?

do you wanna have a deep voice?
then am sorry,i'd have to start avoiding you when you have a deep voice cheesy

i think guys are supposed to have deep voice
while girls are entitled to lovely tiny voice,just like yours

deep voice drives girls crazy
from experience,all the girls i've met love my husky voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? / 8 Types Of Wives We Have. / This Lady's Outfit Got Us Thinking How The Future Will Look Like...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.